Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

******RUMORS - RUMORS & MORE RUMORS******

UNEEK

You will eat it and you will like it....and if you don't eat it, you will find it for breakfast tomorrow.

Those are the rules in my house....oh and BTW...my dog would have this spinach gone in no time...one of his favs.... laugh.gif

spinach.jpg?ea6e46

OOOOh I just love a domineering woman eyebrows.gif hahahahahahaha

• Upvote 2

Wow Goldie, you seem down. You are usually so upbeat!

Thanks Goldie, have a great week!

r2

Nope not down. Just see so many off topics and nothing with the news, I wanted to comment. I like the intelligent bantering of what the news might or not be saying....(except for Keep... ;), I can do without his comments). :lol:

I would just like to see less emphasis on some of these "gurus" than we are seeing lately. Ocrush (I guarantee you) is nobody special...just a sales guy from Florida that likes attention...why is his stuff coming over here.??? I will have you know many on that site feel he's a pumper for both that site and the dinar.

I am upbeat, but as you know....I like the news and what we can interrupt from the news. That's all. :)

So in regards to the news....I really like this Turki guy...

1abfinally+turkey.jpg

• Upvote 4

****RV IS SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT AT 11:59****

***I HAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF BANK SCREENS***

*********PERIOD, NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S***********

**********PUBLIC RATE IS 3.42.. +- SPREAD*********

End Quote

I love it when they write stuff like "PERIOD, NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S"....Wow....

No but(t)s.... Really.

The brown screens.

sad lol......

TerryK is and has been.... for a long long time.......

LOL... wonder what he is smoking... must be a good one... :)

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any contacts in PR anyone they can get in touch with? Just heard that the dealers have stopped selling IQD in PR - this would go along with what winalot said earlier

It looks like TerryK is getting full credit for this rumor - I guess winalot stole it from him (not) lol -

Personally I don't care who gets it right we will all still be winners -

6:41:19 PM] [flashing] hi i just received a call that dealers in pr stopped the sales of iqd. please treat as rumors until further confirmation. be back later

[flashing] i think iraq assets are no longer frozen/ i will be back later .

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any contacts in PR anyone they can get in touch with? Just heard that the dealers have stopped selling IQD in PR - this would go along with what winalot said earlier

It looks like TerryK is getting full credit for this rumor - I guess winalot stole it from him (not) lol -

Personally I don't care who gets it right we will all still be winners -

6:41:19 PM] [flashing] hi i just received a call that dealers in pr stopped the sales of iqd. please treat as rumors until further confirmation. be back later

[flashing] i think iraq assets are no longer frozen/ i will be back later .

You belive them UNEEK ?

Oh no not the flashing screens.

Please not again.

• Upvote 2

You belive them UNEEK ?

Oh no not the flashing screens.

Please not again.

OHHH YEEE OF LITTLE FAITH -- I just posted a new "RUMOR" from Bluwolf so time will tell --

I do believe in the investment - I believe it is going to happen - WHY NOT TONIGHT??

• Upvote 1

I agree with your post but this is the rumor section. If you want more news then you need to go to the news section. We all know this is garbage. Even stupid, really stupid stories but you have to admit that we all smile and we all read because there is that teenie, tiny, little part of us that hope that it could happen. We all know it will happen someday or we wouldn't still be invested. On that day there will be the same stories, stupid, really stupid, stories from the same cast of characters and we will still be slamming away. Enjoy and smile because this could be the one.. :

• Upvote 2

Goldie, my guess is people are looking for some hope again. The news is 1. contradictory & 2. boring & 3. confusing for some people. If the title looks interesting, I'm sure people read it, but don't comment.

KK

MADD for Heather

I understand KK but rumors are like cake. You get the big sugar rush then you crash and feel terrible. I like to spread out my sugar in little spirts so that I don't crash and burn. :P