Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in country at .90 cents?

RVandGolf

Me, and anyone else with a functioning brain. I mean no personal offense, but really some things are just too silly to let slide.

+1

Just return from the currency exchanger. 1million Iraq dinar will get you 780.USD or 220 KWD in other word no change.

nuff said

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Me, and anyone else with a functioning brain. I mean no personal offense, but really some things are just too silly to let slide.

WOW!! You call someone brainless and its not personal? Call it what it is man! Its a personal attack and the mods let you get away with it.

Its called being passive aggressive.

Thank you SoCalDinar for sticking up for me. How can this person assume an in country RV isn't possible when he has never experienced an RV of this magnitude? No one has, therefore no one should be bashing one another. Also, I'm only 17 years old so more power to you for talking down to me MakeCents :) I'm on the roller coaster just like everyone else and I'm only presenting the information I find.

what i said was what Adam has said many times :

these " in country RV stories "---are very common on pumper websites

Technically when the dinar went from 1170 to 1166 it was an in country RV since its not recognized internationally. With that said, we did see this change on the CBI so if it did go to .9 exchange this too would be seen on the CBI.

" How can this person assume an in country RV isn't possible when he has never experienced an RV of this magnitude "

i think it's called ' experience '---waiting year after year for the RV to hit---and reading countless of " in country RV articles "