Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "Nuke Warhead" Controlled by Anonymous

Rayzur

Sorry people but dog calling bullsshat . Not one thing on mainline news media. Libs or conservitive. a nuclear threat would be being broadcasting everywhere. I wouldnt be running to your bomb shelter just yet. Like judge Judy says. If it dont make sense its probably not true.

FEAR mongering at its best. hahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

Seriously, warheads is used figuratively, not literally. These are computer hackers and probably gamers, what they will detonate is code, if you follow the links on the youtube video, you will be able to, if you know how, to download using bit torrents software, several pdf documents with government secrets.

Now the threat is, if the justice system does not heed their warning, they will send everyone who downloads the documents a password to open the documents and reveal government injustice. Then in turn they are hoping that once the media gets a hold of these documents, heads will roll.

This is what was stated.

I won't download these documents and nether should you, because this can be traced, I don't trust that one will be deemed guilty as a traitor if this gets out of hand.

• Upvote 2

I wish that were true but they make it clear what there talking about,

We have enough fissile material for multiple warheads

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2JD5D7XiT

This means there are multiple documents implementing that the justice system, FBI, and other three letter agencies are running a not so just system. When or if they detonate the password so the general public and main stream media can read these documents, the injustice will be revealed and heads will roll. But we all know how this works....slap on the hand like the mortgage fiasco, bail outs, more secrets and more white collar crime. More cover ups. period

any chance that nuclear...means destroying some certain peoples lives..political lives...rather than an actual nuke?

Exactly what they meant.

Thanks DinarDana, I thought it meant nuclear 'cyber' attack but wasn't 100 percent on it... been reading everything I can find on Anon and Swartz but I won't download anythng, save it or open anything... I just don't know where this is all leading.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, warheads is used figuratively, not literally. These are computer hackers and probably gamers, what they will detonate is code, if you follow the links on the youtube video, you will be able to, if you know how, to download using bit torrents software, several pdf documents with government secrets.

Now the threat is, if the justice system does not heed their warning, they will send everyone who downloads the documents a password to open the documents and reveal government injustice. Then in turn they are hoping that once the media gets a hold of these documents, heads will roll.

This is what was stated.

I won't download these documents and nether should you, because this can be traced, I don't trust that one will be deemed guilty as a traitor if this gets out of hand.

Now that makes sense. Thank you. It seems to me though that if he was a true patriot he would release the documents to the masses and when we saw how badly corrupted things were we the people could handle it from there.

• Upvote 1

i was right..whoooo one for the snowglobe...(i am never right..lol)

When my kkids were little, they couldn't pronounce "snowglobe"... it was pronounced "snew glewb", which is always how I read it when I read your posts... sorry... just another memory of when they were young...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

Isn't this like saying God hates f_gs and that is the reason our soldiers are dying?

Wow, how do you get that out of what was said?

Ooohhh Kay. Though I am not sure how you specifically see these two as clearly and absolutely mutually exclusive.

Many roads lead to Rome. It is at times perhaps a mystery as to why God calls one to this road and another to a different path. Though be clear, God is all paths, all roads, and present Absolute, in the lives of those who Know Him to be so in all things. It is never God who abandons us, it is we in our limitations and weakness who fear He has abandoned us. I personally would not want to be the one that suggests God has limitations, or that it is not possible for God's hand to touch or guide a person's life or call, simply because I don't see it to be mine.

One of the beauties in life is that there are so many of us, who are so different, yet together can choose to express those differences in ways that touch the lives of all God's people. I suppose if we were all alike and the same, God wouldn't need us to be different in reaching all His people with His Love.

I get this is not your way. That is absolutely fine, great, wonderful. You are an individual among millions, yet God knows every hair on your head. And while the approach of this group is not your way, which is cool, it also doesn't really mean much more than it is simply not your way or path.

Thank God His Love is unconditional.....

Blessings~~

When you say "Many roads lead to Rome" what do you mean?

This is threat of releasing evidence deemed harmful to the justice system, and a compromise to avoid that release if drastic revision are applied in our justice system.

IMO - The revisions are needed

Transcript of the main body :

4:59

Still there is nothing quite as educational as a well-conducted demonstration

Through this website and various others that will remain unnamed.

We have been conducting our own infiltration; we did not restrict ourselves like the FBI to one high profile compromise. We are far more ambitious and far more capable. Over the last two weeks we have wound down this operation and removed all traces of lead-ware from the compromised systems and taken down the injection apparatus used to detect and dexploit vulnerable machines we have enough fissile material for multiple warheads. Today we are launching the first of these. Operation last resort has begun. Warhead US-DOJ-LEA-2013.aes256 is primed and armed. It has been quietly distributed to numerous mirrors over the past few days and is available for download from this website now. We encourage all anonymous to syndicate this file as widely as possible. The contents are various and we wont ruin the speculation by revealing them. Suffice it to say everyone has secrets and some things are not meant to be public. At a regular interval commencing today we will choose one media outlet and supply them with heavily redacted partial content of the file. Any media outlet switching to be eligible for this program must include within their reporting a means of security communications.

We have not taken this action lightly nor without considerations of the possible consequences. Should we be forced to reveal the trigger key to this warhead we understand that there will be collateral damage. We appreciate that many who work in the justice believe in the principles that have been lost, corrupted, or abandoned. That they do not bear the full responsibility for damages caused by their occupation. It is our hope that this warhead be never be detonated. However in order for there to be a peaceful resolution to this crisis certain things need to happen

There must be Reform of outdated and faulty envisioned legislation written to be so broadly applied as to make a felony crime out of violation of terms of service, creating in effect vast swayeds of crimes and allowing for selective punishments

There must be reform of mandatory minimum sentencing

There must be a return to proportionality of punishment with respect to actual harmed caused and consideration of motive and mandria, the inalienable right to presumption of innocence and the recourse to trial and the possibility of exoneration must be returned to its sacred status and not gambled away by pretrial bargaining in the face of overwhelming sentences an affordable justice and disfavor of the logs. Laws must be upheld and selectively and not used as a weapon of the government to make example of those it deems threatening to its power.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 1

Thanks DinarDana, I thought it meant nuclear 'cyber' attack but wasn't 100 percent on it... been reading everything I can find on Anon and Swartz but I won't download anythng, save it or open anything... I just don't know where this is all leading.

Hi sweetie, glad you are feeling better.

Yes, glad you are careful, this game is for those who know how to play. If you are near a University library, where you can log on anonymously, otherwise don't download to your computer. These federal agents are watching these sites. I wanted to work in Internet security in Helsinki, Finland to catch hackers who release viruses, but I am not that good, but I love a good mystery, hopefully someone is writing a book about this. You know it takes a thief to catch a thief, same goes with the hackers. smile.gif

This is threat of releasing evidence deemed harmful to the justice system, and a compromise to avoid that release if drastic revision are applied in our justice system.

IMO - The revisions are needed

Transcript of the main body :

4:59

Still there is nothing quite as educational as a well-conducted demonstration

There must be Reform of outdated and faulty envisioned legislation written to be so broadly applied as to make a felony crime out of violation of terms of service, creating in effect vast swayeds of crimes and allowing for selective punishments

There must be reform of mandatory minimum sentencing

There must be a return to proportionality of punishment with respect to actual harmed caused and consideration of motive and mandria, the inalienable right to presumption of innocence and the recourse to trial and the possibility of exoneration must be returned to its sacred status and not gambled away by pretrial bargaining in the face of overwhelming sentences an affordable justice and disfavor of the logs. Laws must be upheld and selectively and not used as a weapon of the government to make example of those it deems threatening to its power.

Thanks Jon Jon, yes the revisions are needed.

Now that makes sense. Thank you. It seems to me though that if he was a true patriot he would release the documents to the masses and when we saw how badly corrupted things were we the people could handle it from there.

Agreed!!!!!! I think they play too many video games to know what a true patriot is. ;)

i was right..whoooo one for the snowglobe...(i am never right..lol)

Yeah for you! Doesn't being right feel good! two thumbs up!!!

This is what was stated.

This means there are multiple documents implementing that the justice system, FBI, and other three letter agencies are running a not so just system. When or if they detonate the password so the general public and main stream media can read these documents, the injustice will be revealed and heads will roll. But we all know how this works....slap on the hand like the mortgage fiasco, bail outs, more secrets and more white collar crime. More cover ups. period

Exactly what they meant.

That was prefect of exactly what this means!! Information can bring down a country of leaders faster than any nuke could. Expect Us ;)

• Upvote 1

No that is not what I'm saying. I am a Marine and more than most value what it is our troops do, as I too have had to do the same. But if you truly believe that the occupy people represent a good thing then I can not communicate with you as we have no common frame of reference.

If you truly believe that claiming to have a nuclear weapon and your willingness to use it, for any reason, is a good thing then I would call you pure evil. I have guarded such weapons and know full well what they are capable of doing in every gross detail and believe me when I tell you that they are never a solution to anything.

My reference to my Savior was solely to convey the sinful nature of man. In our sin we will succumb to such devices and we will always find a way to justify our actions.

I meant no disrespect to you razur so please don't take any.

It's just that the two topics I mentioned, nuclear weapons, and abortion are in my opinion a major stumbling block for this nation. And, yes, these sins do bring with them serious consequences.

I started this post to clarify for people that there is NOT a literal nuclear warhead in their possession. I did NOT want people to go off half cocked with fear or upset thinking there was a literal nuclear device that could be detonated. At the risk of quoting my opening paragraph...

(QUOTE] Following up on the thread started by leanonme and consistent with the news DeepDiveSix brought to the site last night (I think). news is spreading around about the nuclear warhead controlled and mirrored around the world (and disseminating at break neck speed). It indeed shows up as hash code and it is a serialized warhead.... however, it is information that will be launched and disclosed, not an actual serialized nuclear warhead. The video many are watching certainly intimates it is an actual detonating device, however, its pictorial representation of the chaos that could ensue, were the info made public. [End Quote]

As we all live and learn, it seems I have to figure out how to use fewer words so the point it not lost midst verbiage. Fortunately, a few of you caught this and corrected it before actual panic ensued. Thanks for your astute observation and catching this. Thanks to JonJon for providing a edited version of the transcript I posted. What I posted was an actual snapshot of what was reflected on the hacked Fed website. Thought you might want to see they actually were able to hack it. For whatever reason, when I posted it herein, it didn't post exactly, losing the legal format and some other characteristics. So thanks JonJon.

LadyGrace'sDaddy, while I have the opportunity I would like to clarify a few other points which I hope might be helpful. Occupy and Anonymous are not the same group. While they are not mutually exclusive, they are not the same. There is a connection of support, but they are not of the same genesis.

I am wondering what you believe to be the agenda of the Occupy group? I personally have not taken the time to evaluate whether or not I would judge what they represent as good or bad, however I believe they basically claim to be a diverse group of citizens representing the 99% of Americans calling into question the greed and corruption of the 1%.

Their specific grievances or position as formulated by the initial NYC group are:

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
[Well there certainly were a number of banks that did "predatory loans, that we are all still paying for]

They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
[Have you ever noticed the egregious pay outs they give some CEOs... unreal.. though where do I sign up]

They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
[Well that would be Monsanto, who gives us non germinating crops thusly our dependence upon them to give us seeds every year to produce crops]

They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless animals, and actively hide these practices.
[Did you know Iams dogfood tortures Beagles.. I was so surprised to learn that and never bought another bag]

They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people,

with none of the culpability or responsibility.

They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
[as in congress doesn't have to participate in the same system as the rest of us]

They have sold our privacy as a commodity.
[interesting point of view... hummm ]

They have donated large sums of money to politicians, who are responsible for regulating them.

They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.

They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives or provide relief in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantial profit.
[a vacation to Mexican pharmacies always solves this one]

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard!

*These grievances are not all-inclusive
from what I can tell.....

I'm not really seeing the evil empire here, burt again, haven't taken the time to evaluate if I judge their position to be good or bad. Actually to tell you the truth, there was a time I actually considered that the Occupy group was engendered by our intelligence agency as an outlet for public venting, such that people felt they were doing something, without actually doing anything except annoying business people in the areas they occupied. Haven't taken time to further evaluate that thought either.

Given anonymous doesn't have nukes, and occupy advocates peaceful assembly as a means to convey a message, I don't see them that far off any other group with a message, and wonder if we might not be all that far off in perspective?

No worries on the offense, ... none taken. And thanks for your reply. I still don't see these things to be mutually exclusive, and most certainly would support each and every person walking the path to which God calls them in reaching out to others with His Love.

As a final thought, you might just be surprised how many people in DV are military. Most in here know I am USAF through and through, and I'd guess if you read my profile and saw wizo, you would conclude that I too know a few things about nukes. And having spent a few minutes on a BUFF know it up close and personal. There is not one fiber in my that would support taking a nuke hostage and I would personally view that as a declaration of war. You can absolutely trust I would not be sitting here in the first place, calmly blogging in the second place and so casually noting that a group of folk controlled a nuke in the third..... In fact, if you actually believed they did, you are a helllla va lot calmer than I would be ...not to mention, taking the time to sit down and blog about it as my first priority.... Then again, you Marines are one tough group of battle ready peeps, and I'm glad you're on my side biggrin.gif

As I sit here, I thought about the two 'sins' you cited as being the greatest stumbling block..... While I would not disagree strictly speaking, ...... I personally think the sin of greed is would be among my first choices, and actually from my perspective, see the sin of greed very easily engendering the sins you mention.... Then again, clearly we don't all walk in the same shoes and so will see things from the perspective of our path and walk with God through Christ. wink.gif

groaning while pounding my head on the desk...... this was supposed to be a short post.... ugh.... I failed.... laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I started this post to clarify for people that there is NOT a literal nuclear warhead in their possession. I did NOT want people to go off half cocked with fear or upset thinking there was a literal nuclear device that could be detonated. At the risk of quoting my opening paragraph...

groaning while pounding my head on the desk...... this was supposed to be a short post.... ugh.... I failed.... laugh.gif

Thanks for posting, turned out to be interesting reading comprehension project.

Sorry people but dog calling bullsshat . Not one thing on mainline news media. Libs or conservitive. a nuclear threat would be being broadcasting everywhere. I wouldnt be running to your bomb shelter just yet. Like judge Judy says. If it dont make sense its probably not true.

FEAR mongering at its best. hahahahahahahaha

dog,

the USSC.GOV website is still crashed. I think this is real. I think the media may have their pants down with the government in this scandal.

The offer anonymous made the media was " Any media outlet switching to be eligible for this program must include within their reporting a means of security communications"

• Upvote 1

Then again, you Marines are one tough group of battle ready peeps, and I'm glad you're on my side

Read more:

LOL. that's probably my greatest downfall. Battle ready far more than I should be.

Lets just say that the kind of brainwashing the Marines put you through is something

one will never get past. I have so much love for my country and God and family that

when I even think there's a threat I am ready to attack. But that is what makes a Marine

charge a 60 caliber machine gun nest. You don't just have that in you, you have that

ingrained in you. I am on your side by the way, been to you profile page some time ago

and said to you that my father was 20yrs in the USAF. Man you should have seen the

explosion when he found out I joined the Marines. But the day I graduated from boot camp

I can tell you that no father was more proud. And I thank God for the intelligent service

members in the Air Force who saved more Marines lives than one can know. REALLY

GLAD YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO SHOOT THOSE MISSILES.

As for the occupy people I must confess that I only know what Fox News has reported,

and that isn't a pretty picture. Granted I have come to learn not to trust the news. You and I

Love God and we know what it means to serve others, forgive me if I am a broad sword

but you don't want a Marine doing surgical work. :o/> I do know this in a combat zone I would

for sure want someone with conviction like you in my fox hole. It doesn't matter if we agree on

all details it only matters that we both bleed red.

Love ya

SEIMPER FI.

PS.

For me the dinar isn't about greed. It will provide for my family and

it will take me off the road. I am now an over the road truck driver. This

event will allow me to be the father for my daughter that she needs, and

God willing I can teach her how to respect herself and to love the Lord.

It will also allow me to, hopefully, be a blessing to others.

That alone is my prayer. For I want to testify to you and all here that I am

by far the most blessed man on dinar vets. My God has taken me from the

sewer of life when all I wanted to do was die and given me the most

wonderful wife, whom I trust with all my being, and the most amazing

baby girl. All I want to do is glorify his holy name.

• Upvote 4