Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the point raised only Iraqi currency Svarmn?

yota691

What is the point raised only Iraqi currency Svarmn?

rasimb.jpg

12/01/2013 12:07 pm

Rasim Kasim

Feel free to the media statements by some officials to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency must here be recalled that the zeros are present in a lot of foreign currencies, including the Middle East did not think its to delete hee figures, for example Alamlhturkah and Allenanah and Iran and this zeroes deleted in dealing example Alamlhalbannanah which equals Aldlar where 1,500 liras any hundred-dollar equals 150,000 hundred and fifty thousand, but dealing in the market is without zeros any that the price of a bottle of water is liras any 1500 pounds any unit, and so on in Turkey and Iran did not Thther zeros on the value of the currency and we also, when we want to buy merchandise says seller four dinars any four thousand we have t either zeros are deleted basically, that the stability that has happened to the Iraqi currency needed for a long time where regained currency value against other currencies global, regional and became her weight and value after it was not worth anything and can not buy the pack match. The process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to confusion economy and allowed workers arent confidence and return to square one because the Iraqi currency having gained the confidence of the world and the region will be exposed to shake and you need to for many years even enjoy again the confidence in dealing with, and that the number of zeros does not constitute impediment to trading the Iraqi currency where he became priced known against foreign currencies, the process of lifting the zeros are only plot malicious intended to confuse the national economy and destabilize the market situation Iraqi trade and to be a way to force looters and forgers and conscientious dead to swoop on people's money, be sure that this process will cost Iraqi budget a lot, as it requires sums required to develop designs and amounts of printing, transportation, insurance protection and audit amounts printed and corresponding amounts of balances, as well as the extra effort which banks ستبذله this cost and material and moral losses are underestimated before. Calamity Almassaab which will destroy the Iraqi economy and endure paralyzed is a conspiracy to pump millions and possibly billions of Iraqi currency counterfeit to replace the new currency Vtsribat News says that the ministers and parliamentarians printed and Prepare billion dinars of counterfeit currency in Beirut pending announcement direct process substitution, and it's very easy to pass those billions for reasons known them :: hustle which broadly banks and fatigue which would befall staff makes them satisfied the process count only without sort of counterfeit currency and forgery may be tight and ينطلي on staff and agreements and the conclusion of transactions that have been and will be between counterfeiters and some managers and bank employees be passed billions forged - and by the statements of some Deputies said some counterfeiters influential positions holders, including ministers and MPs. And this is what they discovered - according to their statements - in Beirut only let alone hostile capitals?!. Added encouragement last factor is the prevalence of corruption and looting of public funds at the highest levels without shame or deterrent from creating or conscience or law or scruples of the fear of God which made most of the people, especially the weak souls Astselon fitting the Grand Summit and looting of public funds. And inflation happening has nothing to do a number of zeros, but he attributes financiers, economists, to several factors including policy advances large government granted by the Iraqi government to the staff and the size of financial aid and loans, which leads to the accumulation and the growing size of the money supply in the Iraqi market and reduces the strength of the dinar Iraqi purchasing without creating real investment opportunities develop national wealth or maintain their strength. The lifting of the zeroes will lead to internal and external problems economy Iraq is not borne by now and not in the future and the survival of the currency at its current state to Aadhar does not affect at all on the future development plans because the Iraqi currency has gained credibility and economic size and which required a time can not be underestimated and tampering Bmatyate. http://www.majlis-mc.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=60141 Have at it LOPSTER all yours!! :lol::P

• Upvote 3

What do you mean?

Hey keep, thanks for asking.. My best interpretation of this article is that Mr. Rasim Kasim (possibly execissively high on teryak ) is trying to tell us that even though officials in the media are announcing we must delete the zeros, "Feel free to the media statements by some officials to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency" he "recalls"(brings to mind) this idea by saying this is not the case. "must here be recalled that the zeros are present in a lot of foreign currencies, including the Middle East did not think its to delete hee figures,.." <-- so he's saying zero's are present in a lot of currencies but that doesn't mean they have to delete them or even announced they have intentions of doing so,.. then he goes on to say "and so on in Turkey and Iran did not Thther zeros on the value of the currency and we also".. so again, he says the other countries did not delete zeros from the value of their currencies and we also. In other words my friend, the zeros will be "deleted/lifted" from the nominal (paper notes only) resulting in lower denoms with a higher valued IQD.. No talk about LOP. I can go on and on.. but the bottom line is no media campaign could be trusted cz it's been proved time and time again that THEY are NOT OUT THERE for the PEOPLE'S Well Being.. I thought US media was Dumb but looks like Dumber is Iraq. So 2gether they are like Dumb and DUMBER or atleast pretend to be. :angry:

And I just wana throw this out there guys, Im a NEWBIE to posting on this forum.. but i've been reading and keeping up with you guys for 5 years now. Since i lost my job I have more time on my hands now. I know there are very inteligent and smart members here and I've learned a lot. Just wana say thanks to everyone and yes even you LIL Boy, although i havent learned anything from you lol jk .. but you still make it fun.. ne ways God bless & Good days to all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey keep, thanks for asking.. My best interpretation of this article is that Mr. Rasim Kasim (possibly execissively high on teryak ) is trying to tell us that even though officials in the media are announcing we must delete the zeros, "Feel free to the media statements by some officials to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency" he "recalls"(brings to mind) this idea by saying this is not the case. "must here be recalled that the zeros are present in a lot of foreign currencies, including the Middle East did not think its to delete hee figures,.." <-- so he's saying zero's are present in a lot of currencies but that doesn't mean they have to delete them or even announced they have intentions of doing so,.. then he goes on to say "and so on in Turkey and Iran did not Thther zeros on the value of the currency and we also".. so again, he says the other countries did not delete zeros from the value of their currencies and we also. In other words my friend, the zeros will be "deleted/lifted" from the nominal (paper notes only) resulting in lower denoms with a higher valued IQD.. No talk about LOP. I can go on and on.. but the bottom line is no media campaign could be trusted cz it's been proved time and time again that THEY are NOT OUT THERE for the PEOPLE'S Well Being.. I thought US media was Dumb but looks like Dumber is Iraq. So 2gether they are like Dumb and DUMBER or atleast pretend to be. angry.gif

And I just wana throw this out there guys, Im a NEWBIE to posting on this forum.. but i've been reading and keeping up with you guys for 5 years now. Since i lost my job I have more time on my hands now. I know there are very inteligent and smart members here and I've learned a lot. Just wana say thanks to everyone and yes even you LIL Boy, although i havent learned anything from you lol jk .. but you still make it fun.. ne ways God bless & Good days to all.

No they dont have to delete the zeros....its taking the easy way out....there seems to be a lot of back and forth with sides for it and against it....we here in dinar land should all be against it because it will not profit us. Turkey did remove their zeros....they redenominated.....Iran has mentioned it, but has not gone through it....but it is a lop unfortunately....the delete the zeros plan has been a lop/redenomination since the first time they mentioned it. It would bring a higher valued NEW dinar, but again its not what we want....thats the CBI's easy way out to "start over" now that they have been able to control inflation for quite some time.....

Im hoping they keep debating and postponing this idea until it is thrown out all together....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No they dont have to delete the zeros....its taking the easy way out....there seems to be a lot of back and forth with sides for it and against it....we here in dinar land should all be against it because it will not profit us. Turkey did remove their zeros....they redenominated.....Iran has mentioned it, but has not gone through it....but it is a lop unfortunately....the delete the zeros plan has been a lop/redenomination since the first time they mentioned it. It would bring a higher valued NEW dinar, but again its not what we want....thats the CBI's easy way out to "start over" now that they have been able to control inflation for quite some time.....

Im hoping they keep debating and postponing this idea until it is thrown out all together....

Lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for correcting me keep , i was unaware that so many countries actually did lop including afganistan .. I Guess lopsters still have room to debate. Although I gotta say, theres been a big decline compared to previous years. Ne ways i got a q for, do you believe kuwait also lop'd in 93?

Kuwait? No......they simply printed a new set of bills to replace the existing ones and Im pretty sure they kept the same currency code. But it was also a one to one exchange and there was no change in value going from old to new. You mentioned afganistan.....not up to date on the history of their currency but you say they lopped zeros? When did this happen?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Kuwait? No......they simply printed a new set of bills to replace the existing ones and Im pretty sure they kept the same currency code. But it was also a one to one exchange and there was no change in value going from old to new. You mentioned afganistan.....not up to date on the history of their currency but you say they lopped zeros? When did this happen?

I agree, but before they introduced the new currency (kuwaitti dinar) they revalued. I personally have met family friends who made millions.. they bought some at the rate of around 1200 : to 1 USD. Thats when they used different currency not yet the dinar.. Also, dtrade's Ali talks about how his father made about 30 million during the kuwait's revaluation. The audio is in his archives i would have to dig it up.. You see, the internet was not so wide-spread back then, neither were computers, and news didn't get around much.. Shortly after they revalued the rate actually reached a peak of around 9 USD per 1 Kuwaiti dinar. After they introduced the new notes the revaluation had already happened therefore exchanging 1-1 ratio was excellent for whoever that owned some.

"In April, 2000, the Afghani traded at 6400 AFA per USD. By 2002, the Afghani was valued at 43,000 AFA per USD. By 2009, the Afghani was valued at 45 AFA per USD"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_afghani

So according to wikipedia, In 2000 1 USD = 6400 Afgani by 2002 1 USD = 43,000 <---it depreciated big time after the war started, but by 2009 (after LOP) it traded for 45 Afghani per USD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for correcting me keep , i was unaware that so many countries actually did lop including afganistan .. I Guess lopsters still have room to debate. Although I gotta say, theres been a big decline compared to previous years. Ne ways i got a q for, do you believe kuwait also lop'd in 93?

Edited by fib1618

I agree, but before they introduced the new currency (kuwaitti dinar) they revalued. I personally have met family friends who made millions.. they bought some at the rate of around 1200 : to 1 USD. Thats when they used different currency not yet the dinar.. Also, dtrade's Ali talks about how his father made about 30 million during the kuwait's revaluation. The audio is in his archives i would have to dig it up.. You see, the internet was not so wide-spread back then, neither were computers, and news didn't get around much.. Shortly after they revalued the rate actually reached a peak of around 9 USD per 1 Kuwaiti dinar. After they introduced the new notes the revaluation had already happened therefore exchanging 1-1 ratio was excellent for whoever that owned some.

"In April, 2000, the Afghani traded at 6400 AFA per USD. By 2002, the Afghani was valued at 43,000 AFA per USD. By 2009, the Afghani was valued at 45 AFA per USD"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_afghani

So according to wikipedia, In 2000 1 USD = 6400 Afgani by 2002 1 USD = 43,000 <---it depreciated big time after the war started, but by 2009 (after LOP) it traded for 45 Afghani per USD.

Theoretically it is possible for someone who had bought the KWD on the black market during the occupation to have made a decent sized return, I've heard a few stories...even a couple of folks in my area CLAIM that they did...but I've never seen anyone step forward with any proof. There are no known institutional investors who have admitted taking part... and I suspect that the few people who REALLY did it are keeping quiet about it, since war-profiteering is generally an unpopular if not illegal thing to do.

A quick peek at a chart of the KWD OFFICIAL exchange rate starting way back before the occupation makes it very clear that Kuwait never RV'd and that the price NEVER peaked at 9 USD to 1 KWD. Those are just guru lies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://en.wikipedia..../Afghan_afghani

Here is the thing with Kuwait....the official value never dropped....it was only the street value. You would of had to been in Kuwait during this time, grabbed up the worthless dinar, and still be in country when they introduced the new currency at a one to one rate....there was never a 9 dollar rate....Im sorry....the official rate of the Kuwait dinar was NEVER that high.....if the central bank of kuwait never recognized a rate that high, then who would?

To make money off of the Kuwaiti dinar, you would of had to be in country during that time, and send them out of country to be exchanged almost immediately. To have exchanged the old for new, you would have to be in country during this whole time because you could not exchange out of country. You also would not have been able to buy the Kuwati dinar anywhere else unless it was at the CBK official rate which you would have not made anything.

And from the link you provided, the Afghani redenominated in 2002/2003.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1