Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW TO CALCULATE THE DINAR RATE

This is the formula for how to calculate the eventual rv rate:

Amount of new dinar in circulation x new rate / existing (old) dinar in circulation = rv rate / changing rate of existing (old) dinar

For instance

27 billion x 1$ / 27 trillion = 0,001$

To those of you who have any eventual updated (estimated) informations regarding amount of new dinars to be printed, new (estimated) rate and (estimated) amount of existing (old) dinars now circulating, I assume the forum readers will be grateful for any inputs you can give, resulting in a subsequent rv rate calculation/result.

(Do not count dinars stored in the vault of CBI intended for replacing worn out dinar notes.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Amount of new dinar in circulation x new rate / existing (old) dinar in circulation = rv rate / changing rate of existing (old) dinar

For instance

To those of you who have any eventual updated (estimated) informations regarding amount of new dinars to be printed, new (estimated) rate and (estimated) amount of existing (old) dinars now circulating, I assume the forum readers will be grateful for any inputs you can give, resulting in a subsequent rv rate calculation/result.

(Do not count dinars stored in the vault of CBI intended for replacing worn out dinar notes.)

Why you were down voted, I have no idea. The numbers you are using are the approximate numbers I've seen and heard many times before. Now, if we could just get Maliki, et.al., to remove the three zeroes, thereby making the dinar equal to the dollar in value, I'd be a mighty happy boy ! Woo Hoo ! Go RV !!!!! B)

For instance

this is the second time tonight you've posted this rubbish ...... give it up, nobody's buying it

I just love this bit " (Do not count dinars stored in the vault of CBI intended for replacing worn out dinar notes.)" yeah because those dinars dont count do they lol .... they obviously aren't a part of the currency supply there just spares lol ... for replacing worn out ones lol ha ha ha ha ha ..... oh you make me laugh

• Upvote 1

For instance

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

For instance

YOU ARE JUST BEING A BIG STUPID FACE! :angry:

Ok, I'll ask the question: should the dinars in the Central Bank be used in the calculation?

Are all the alleged 72 trillion dinars in circulation? Is the actual amount in circulation a seperate value listed on the CBI Website?

thanks.

Anything they print technically becomes a liability.....

There are not 72 trillion in circulation.....the 72 trillion number that people are getting is the total money supply which includes electronic.....the currency in circulation is listed as currency outside the banks on their financial spreadsheets listed on their site....the currency outside the banks is probly in the neighborhood of about 40 trillion....

Edited by keepmwlknfny

this is the second time tonight you've posted this rubbish ...... give it up, nobody's buying it

I just love this bit " (Do not count dinars stored in the vault of CBI intended for replacing worn out dinar notes.)" yeah because those dinars dont count do they lol .... they obviously aren't a part of the currency supply there just spares lol ... for replacing worn out ones lol ha ha ha ha ha ..... oh you make me laugh

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, more so when the statement is too a certain extent quite valid. Stored banknotes are not part of the money supply until they are brought on to the books.

I do not agree with the context of the post but you have ridiculed the only valid point.

• Downvote 1