Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - We Should Be At Step 3 And The Last Step !

DinarThug

It's negativity, if they were so realistic then move on.. (they claim to know the outcome) Find something else to do..This is a INVESTMENT..some folks keep repeating the same thing over and over..They never bring anything to the table except the same ole same ole demeanor.. Bought time for me think about moving on..and a few would like that!! How about that Keep sounds like a good ideal to you, How many folks have you ran off here from this Forum, that made a contribution to DV..

Yota, please don't let these jerks run you off like the others. You and your hard work are so very appreciated by 99% of the people on this site and there is only a small percentage of folks who wouldn't like anything anyone had to say. I hope I get the opportunity to meet you one day yota and shake your hand and personally thank you for making this investment bearable at a tremendous expense to you and your time! Take care and Happy New Year!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yota, stay where you are and keep on doing what you're doing. I have learned much from you my friend. Don't let "keepmwlkfny" run you off. He has a sorry life and he is very much a negative person in life. He has been this way since he was a little boy. He has a negative outlook on life in everything he does. In fact, he feels satisfied when he gets negative attention. Have you ever noticed how much he loves to argue about everything. So when he runs someone off, he feels a satisfaction jolt run through him, and it puts a smile on his face. Forget him, you are not going to change him. Every time he comes on here he is negative. Look at his past posts, they are all negative.

LOL.....you nailed it!! I go home and cry everynight cause my life is so horrible!!!

I have a beautiful daughter, a HOT little momma and a GREAT career.....yea, so much to be sad/depressed/ and negative about lol........

Just because you dont like the reality checks doesnt mean someone is negative......maybe you should come down out of the clouds everyone once in a while....then the shock wont be so harsh on ya!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

It's negativity, if they were so realistic then move on.. (they claim to know the outcome) Find something else to do..This is a INVESTMENT..some folks keep repeating the same thing over and over..They never bring anything to the table except the same ole same ole demeanor.. Bought time for me think about moving on..and a few would like that!! How about that Keep sounds like a good ideal to you, How many folks have you ran off here from this Forum, that made a contribution to DV..

It's not negativity from KeepM, it's realism and I for one appreciate his opinions (were all entitled to them). I used to get all excited from folks like Stryker breaking down and interpreting articles pointing to the magical RV only to be let down. Then I decided to start thinking for myself and using common sense instead of being a sheep and I no longer feel let down. I'm still in this because I believe we will profit from this currency speculation eventually but I refuse to follow the likes of Stryker and other gurus trying to find crypted codes in these articles pointing to a RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yota, stay where you are and keep on doing what you're doing. I have learned much from you my friend. Don't let "keepmwlkfny" run you off. He has a sorry life and he is very much a negative person in life. He has been this way since he was a little boy. He has a negative outlook on life in everything he does. In fact, he feels satisfied when he gets negative attention. Have you ever noticed how much he loves to argue about everything. So when he runs someone off, he feels a satisfaction jolt run through him, and it puts a smile on his face. Forget him, you are not going to change him. Every time he comes on here he is negative. Look at his past posts, they are all negative.

Oh contraire, unless this is your professional opinion "Psychiatry" might I put my opinion. Keep is not a bosom buddy by any stretch of the imagination so this is my un-professional view. "Every time negative", "all negative" untrue I think, but even so, is this free speech? or attempted keyboard censorship. I might be incorrect but I believe that the majority of keeps posts are his own thoughts written down as his opinion and not thousands of copied and pasted articles which some others do. Such a statement as that which you deemed to post above should IMO have within it just exactly that (IMO) unless as I said this is a professional assesment that you have put in print. Yota may well have helped you in your understanding of the Dinar but on a personal level I just don't have the time to read thousands of posts however well regarded the poster may be, and I do acknowledge the contribution from said person. Hopefully we can all pull back a bit from such personal diatribe and find more christian communications to each other. Regards Dave.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It's not negativity from KeepM, it's realism and I for one appreciate his opinions (were all entitled to them). I used to get all excited from folks like Stryker breaking down and interpreting articles pointing to the magical RV only to be let down. Then I decided to start thinking for myself and using common sense instead of being a sheep and I no longer feel let down. I'm still in this because I believe we will profit from this currency speculation eventually but I refuse to follow the likes of Stryker and other gurus trying to find crypted codes in these articles pointing to a RV.

There's plenty of room for EVERYONES opinion if given in a respectfull manner.........................sadly thats the problem,respect or lack of-peace.

• Upvote 2

Oh contraire, unless this is your professional opinion "Psychiatry" might I put my opinion. Keep is not a bosom buddy by any stretch of the imagination so this is my un-professional view. "Every time negative", "all negative" untrue I think, but even so, is this free speech? or attempted keyboard censorship. I might be incorrect but I believe that the majority of keeps posts are his own thoughts written down as his opinion and not thousands of copied and pasted articles which some others do. Such a statement as that which you deemed to post above should IMO have within it just exactly that (IMO) unless as I said this is a professional assesment that you have put in print. Yota may well have helped you in your understanding of the Dinar but on a personal level I just don't have the time to read thousands of posts however well regarded the poster may be, and I do acknowledge the contribution from said person. Hopefully we can all pull back a bit from such personal diatribe and find more christian communications to each other. Regards Dave.

Mcjockey, I'm trying to understand what you wrote above... These are news articles that Yota is posting. he spends a lot of time searching for relevant articles from all different Iraq news sources.. They are not his opinions. Most DV members actually appreciate Yota"s diligence at keeping us up to date and informed as to what is going on in Iraq. If you don't have the want or the time to read his posts, don't . I myself like reading the news articles and choose to ignore the rumor section, we should all be allowed to make our own choices. Regards Shelley

• Upvote 5

I have been in this investment for many yeas. The one thing I have learned is" the more I learn the less I know". This thing is more complex than I could have imagined. Five years ago I was glued to this site seeking information. Now I sit back and let it go. Will it happen? I have always believed it will. When? Don't know. How much? Don't know. My advice is relax it will happen when it happens and I will be ready. I've been invested over seven years now and won't get excited till I send a check to the infernal revenue. IMHO

• Upvote 3

LOL.....you nailed it!! I go home and cry everynight cause my life is so horrible!!!

I have a beautiful daughter, a HOT little momma and a GREAT career.....yea, so much to be sad/depressed/ and negative about lol........

Just because you dont like the reality checks doesnt mean someone is negative......maybe you should come down out of the clouds everyone once in a while....then the shock wont be so harsh on ya!!

you may want to consider the fact that your "reality checks" may be received by others, within themselves, as painful and cruel. And if you consider that, deeply, you may say, "well that's their responsibility as to how they process it." Well, let me tell you this...you're the one responsible for inflicting the injuries, no one else, and you are ultimately responsible for the injury you put towards others. And yes, they're responsible for how they process it, but just remember....you're going after people who are vulnerable and you go for the under belly of the defenseless at times (and promote "information" that you can't always back up with any logistical thought processes, nor credibility - and you do this, as I've seen, many times and in a way that appears that you do it, just to be mean). That's cruelty.

YOTA - you have done so much good, for so many people. I think you're amazing and I'm speechless for all you do. Love ya.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

you may want to consider the fact that your "reality checks" may be received by others, within themselves, as painful and cruel. And if you consider that, deeply, you may say, "well that's their responsibility as to how they process it." Well, let me tell you this...you're the one responsible for inflicting the injuries, no one else, and you are ultimately responsible for the injury you put towards others. And yes, they're responsible for how they process it, but just remember....you're going after people who are vulnerable and you go for the under belly of the defenseless at times (and promote "information" that you can't always back up with any logistical thought processes, nor credibility - and you do this, as I've seen, many times and in a way that appears that you do it, just to be mean). That's cruelty.

YOTA - you have done so much good, for so many people. I think you're amazing and I'm speechless for all you do. Love ya.

The only injury i might be responsible for, is for the fall from the clouds down to real life......95% of the stuff that comes across these forums is nothing but hype.....and if im responsible for leveling out the playing field, then im certainly fine with that.......

Most of the stuff that i say is easily verifiable if you take just a little time to look outside these forums.......i might not be 100 percent correct all the time, but i would fairly say that i come pretty close.....

Those that cannot stomach it should stick to the likes of okie,stryker,get team and bondlady where everything means they are about to RV..........LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

The only injury i might be responsible for, is for the fall from the clouds down to real life......95% of the stuff that comes across these forums is nothing but hype.....and if im responsible for leveling out the playing field, then im certainly fine with that.......

Most of the stuff that i say is easily verifiable if you take just a little time to look outside these forums.......i might not be 100 percent correct all the time, but i would fairly say that i come pretty close.....

Those that cannot stomach it should stick to the likes of okie,stryker,get team and bondlady where everything means they are about to RV..........LOL

From what I've seen the people like Stryker and Bondlady, which are the two I'm referring to from the list above, provide their interpretation of articles WITH LINKS to back up their thoughts..........You on the other hand say to others to go look it up or you want them to provide you the source................huuuummmm......... to much time bashing others thoughts to do this yourself??? So you expect us to believe every key stroke of baseless babble you type on your wealth of knowledge on economics??? The majority of what you say is negative towards this investment and others, the real question is WHY are you invested in dinar? Or are you?

I know who you really are.....you're a guy with a crooked hat who's really a dinar anti-pumper posing as a BMW mechanic working behind the scenes for the CBI trying to get us to sell our dinar before it RV's.................GOTCHA!..............Now I'm for sure gonna ride this investment out to the end DINAR IN HAND!! Hey Yota, Stryker and Bondlady............."YOUR THE BEST"

Edited by gamaray
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Ok

K33p I have not said much to you over the 1 1/2 year since I have been here but I feel you have crossed the line by comparing Stryker to Okie. You should be ashamed of yourself and perfectly proves the point others have made about your mean spirit. There are those that bring a TON of information , breakdowns and passion only to see you surface with your chronic stance that by the way is wore out. See everybody that has been here knows how you feel and why continue to beat a dead horse. So go ahead with your usual rebuttal as I have seen it many times before.

Is your motive to run off others only because you dont believe in this investment or is it because you have a bone to pic with Stryker?

Quad B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'm always amused when battles erupt over which anonymous screen name has the most credibility. Just let it go. Geeze.

As an old friend of mine often said, "Just rise above it."

FYI,

As for me, my comment was not about an anonymous screen name. I know Stryker very well and I appreciate his efforts. That's all.

As for OKIE ... well you know that story I'm sure.

Not bashing just My honest opinion .

Quad B)/>

• Upvote 3

Mcjockey, I'm trying to understand what you wrote above... These are news articles that Yota is posting. he spends a lot of time searching for relevant articles from all different Iraq news sources.. They are not his opinions. Most DV members actually appreciate Yota"s diligence at keeping us up to date and informed as to what is going on in Iraq. If you don't have the want or the time to read his posts, don't . I myself like reading the news articles and choose to ignore the rumor section, we should all be allowed to make our own choices. Regards Shelley

Well perhaps you could have waited for my answer before your -1. Yota could no doubt tell you should you wish to ask, how easy it is to find on the internet all of these "news" articles, for which should you care to read my post again you will see I have in no way disrespected nor maligned said person. If you wish, you will soon be able to actually see these distorted articles in your own press soon as Al Jazeera has bought into a newspaper in your country, yet another foothold into your "land of the free", for the time being maybe. I have no problem keeping up with Iraqi news thank you. Best regards Dave.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yota........ i truly appreciate you and all that you do...........and i really enjoy stryker........hope you are well stryker if you happen by................thanks for all you do........even you keep..........even though you like to stir the pot............i appreciate your input.........but as for me i still believe..............i believe we will all know soon the outcome..............they cant delay forever................GO DINAR!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I appreciate your input KeepM. Can't understand why people call you negative just because you point out the non sense of gurus and wanna-be gurus like Stryker who break down these articles like there crypted code pointing to a RV. For gods sake people if Iraq is gonna RV (which I surely hope) it's not going to be pre announced in a poorly translated news article.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5