Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI authorizes the governor to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar

yota691

2 and two, number 2 (1+1)

too - there are too many apples

to - I am going to the store, are you going to, I to am out of apples

no - nope, not, nay, nada, no way, no i cannot, the answer is no

know - knowing, aware, i know that, you know what i mean, i don't know

Just some words when used wrong makes it so hard to read. I was not a fan of english or grammer

but these just seem to be so eye straining because they are so often used out of context.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just some words when used wrong makes it so hard to read. I was not a fan of english or grammer

but these just seem to be so eye straining because they are so often used out of context.

You made a mistake. Should be "too", as in "also".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I to am out of words......No one is perfect, beside, english is not my main language, sorry if you need to read my best of.....They should make forum with automatic corrector ortografico :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the Folks that keep referring to the 4 pips when it was 1170 and drop down to 1166. I just like to add that according to the SIGIR quarterly report, page 79 they don't refer it to a pip!! The use the word Token..and to define b : a small part representing the whole : indication <this is only a token of what we hope to accomplish> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/token?show=0&t=1355397850. Here is the paragraph from the report..

• Currency and Interest Rates.

**** The Iraqi dinar remained stable this quarter,

**** with the official exchange rate holding at 1,166 per U.S. dollar

**** since it was revalued by a token amount of 4 dinars in January 2012.

I just like it when they confirm that it did REVALUE and it was at A TOKEN AMOUNT of 4 dinars.

TOKEN in this case means that they changed it just to show that they could ....

**** The unofficial market rate for the dinar also moved closer to the official rate.

429 http://www.sigir.mil/files/quarterlyreports/October2012/Report_-_October_2012.pdf. I know I read more into what being said, call me crazy!! IJMO and I'm here to the end!! A token of what’s to come ;)

• Upvote 3

I to am out of words......No one is perfect, beside, english is not my main language, sorry if you need to read my best of.....They should make forum with automatic corrector ortografico laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah that would be great, then it could correct my grammar. I was terrible in enlish and grammar. I guess I learned a little and what I learned stuck. If I have to write a book, I would be in big trouble. I just come off the wall now and then with stupid stuff and just share it. I have no shame whether any one cares to hear it or not. I guess I like to take a beating every now and then. Keeps me in line. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Yeah that would be great, then it could correct my grammar. I was terrible in enlish and grammar. I guess I learned a little and what I learned stuck. If I have to write a book, I would be in big trouble. I just come off the wall now and then with stupid stuff and just share it. I have no shame whether any one cares to hear it or not. I guess I like to take a beating every now and then. Keeps me in line. smile.gif

I see that my lady ;):lol:

What does enlish mean ? Hahaha !! Well your not alone, me very bad with grammar, the worst is verbs, I just can't have the proper one on the table, but I try my best anyway,

Yep, a corrector would be great :D TNX my Lady :);)

SnooZ

Does anyone else see this as really, really, big news? Or is it just me?

I think this is it. Why is there not more excitement?

What am I missing?

It sounds like big news. Sure hope it is big news...but I have been in this for over 7 years....we have heard big news before and got really excited to just have Iraq sit on it for a looonnnnggggg time and nothing happen. Sure there are lots of things happening and probably a lot more behind the scenes but I will not get super excited again until I am standing at the bank exchanging my dinars and having my bank account go up and up :)

• Upvote 1