Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHEEPLES DINAR'S OCRUSH UPDATE

seetrader1

Would someone please help a confused old man? I have been confused for some time on the dropping of the three "0". What are they dropping them off of? Is off of the dinar notes, which would make a 10,000 dinar bill, only 10 dinar.

Or are they removing 3 "0" from the exchange rate, instead of .000810 per dinar it will be .810 per dinar? Please help me understand the process.

Would someone please help a confused old man? I have been confused for some time on the dropping of the three "0". What are they dropping them off of? Is off of the dinar notes, which would make a 10,000 dinar bill, only 10 dinar.

Or are they removing 3 "0" from the exchange rate, instead of .000810 per dinar it will be .810 per dinar? Please help me understand the process.

They are going to drop them off of the note, just like Mexico did, a !0,000 dinar note will be replaced with a 10 dinar note, both having the exact same value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No worry, the face value of your big bills has to be respected, the process of taking off the 3 0's will be done in a couple of years (2014) in the mean time, lots of space for a revaluation......Even if they decide to drop the zero's before, that does not change the value of a 25K dinar bill ;) ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No worry, the face value of your big bills has to be respected, the process of taking off the 3 0's will be done in a couple of years (2014) in the mean time, lots of space for a revaluation......Even if they decide to drop the zero's before, that does not change the value of a 25K dinar bill ;)/> ;)/>

False.

• Upvote 2

They are going to drop them off of the note, just like Mexico did, a !0,000 dinar note will be replaced with a 10 dinar note, both having the exact same value.

I've not seen anything official that said they would take the 000's off the Dinar that we are holding...I've seen many articles that have stated in the future they would not print the new currency with 000's on them. Big difference to me of taking them off what we hold and not printing them with the 000's on them. But who knows what they are talking about until it actually happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've not seen anything official that said they would take the 000's off the Dinar that we are holding...I've seen many articles that have stated in the future they would not print the new currency with 000's on them. Big difference to me of taking them off what we hold and not printing them with the 000's on them. But who knows what they are talking about until it actually happens.

In the case of a redenomination, you are correct. Nothing will happen to the dinar notes that we hold. They won't be lopped, cropped, chopped, zeros removed, or anything else. All that will happen is they will print a new currency 1000 times more valuable than the dinar that we hold. Iraqis will then exchange at a 1000 to 1 ratio. This has been done multiple times around the world.

This whole face value must be honored nonsense is a joke. Zimbabwe had 50 trillion notes that were never "honored" for that amount. Lol. Study hyperinflation people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

In the case of a redenomination, you are correct. Nothing will happen to the dinar notes that we hold. They won't be lopped, cropped, chopped, zeros removed, or anything else. All that will happen is they will print a new currency 1000 times more valuable than the dinar that we hold. Iraqis will then exchange at a 1000 to 1 ratio. This has been done multiple times around the world.

This whole face value must be honored nonsense is a joke. Zimbabwe had 50 trillion notes that were never "honored" for that amount. Lol. Study hyperinflation people.

+1

Zimbabwe vs. Iraq......apples to oranges....not even a remote similarity. Iraq is being set for something much larger on the global economic stage. Just my perspective on this "investment". God Bless!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zimbabwe vs. Iraq......apples to oranges....not even a remote similarity. Iraq is being set for something much larger on the global economic stage. Just my perspective on this "investment". God Bless!

Huh? Iraq could double their oil production and still be an economic peon. Real countries have real GDPs in the trillions and tens of trillions.

It's apple's to apple's. A hyperinflated currency is a hyperinflated currency no matter where you are on the planet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you can compare deleting zeros off currency to any other country its all the same it just the exchange for the old notes to the new notes exchange rate that changes. and about the 25k note they will honor the notes it will still be worth 25k but the exchange rate for the old dinar notes we all hold will be exchanged at 1000 old dinars for 1 new dinar

• Upvote 3

Huh? Iraq could double their oil production and still be an economic peon. Real countries have real GDPs in the trillions and tens of trillions.

It's apple's to apple's. A hyperinflated currency is a hyperinflated currency no matter where you are on the planet.

Description that hyperinflation occurs when the monthly inflation rate exceeds 50% Now tell me Iraq is in this deep **** ??? Not so..... ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Description that hyperinflation occurs when the monthly inflation rate exceeds 50% Now tell me Iraq is in this deep **** ??? Not so..... ;)/>

A pair of shoes in Iraq cost over 25,000 dinar. If this isn't a hyperinflated state then I don't know what is. Just because they have inflation under control doesn't mean their currency isn't hyperinflated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A pair of shoes in Iraq cost over 25,000 dinar. If this isn't a hyperinflated state then I don't know what is. Just because they have inflation under control doesn't mean their currency isn't hyperinflated.

A pair of shoes cost about the same in Canada !!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

A pair of shoes cost about the same in Canada !!!! :lol:/> :lol:/> ;)/>

Yeah..........Ummm.....OK.....so anyway you get the picture then. The dinar is in a hyperinflated state. Respecting its face value only means you respect the fact that it is 25,000 dinar worth around 25 USD. Its basically a 25 dinar bill with three zeros on it that dont need to be there. Hence.....delete.....raise......remove.....LOP.....whatever three zeros. Sound familiar? Yet all the misinformation pushers go on and on how that means a RV. Please. If people would actually take the time to read about and attempt to understand redenominations all of this confusion would not be rampant on this and every other dinar site out there.

• Upvote 2

Yeah..........Ummm.....OK.....so anyway you get the picture then. The dinar is in a hyperinflated state. Respecting its face value only means you respect the fact that it is 25,000 dinar worth around 25 USD. Its basically a 25 dinar bill with three zeros on it that dont need to be there. Hence.....delete.....raise......remove.....LOP.....whatever three zeros. Sound familiar? Yet all the misinformation pushers go on and on how that means a RV. Please. If people would actually take the time to read about and attempt to understand redenominations all of this confusion would not be rampant on this and every other dinar site out there.

I know all of this Dinarck, but still, the country is not under hyperinflation !! At least not yet !! Try to find one article that tells us Iraq is in that stage ?? Or talk about it, You wont find any, why ??

Yeah, Iraq went thru hell, but a true value, American knew at first who to have in place to lead that country on the right track and not doing the mistake some country had made in the past....Don't you have any confidence in Shabs ?? That guy is in Iraq since when?? I don't think Shab wanted to have Iraq under an Hyperinflation stage when everyone knew this guy background...Agree!? What you may need to undestand is this, The stability of the currency and inflation you see since a couple of years now, prevents the country unto going in a hyperinflated stage but, But who do you think suffer !! Yep, the population !!! Why do you think that pair of shoe is so expensive in Iraq ?? Not because the country is hyperinflated!! On the contrary, because of its stability !!! Now, more reason each and every one of us believe Iraq should come out and raise the value of its currency before things get out of proportion...What I mean is before Malarki screws things up......!!

Anyway, I think this is a good constructive debate and we can go on for hours....TNX

SnooZ

I know all of this Dinarck, but still, the country is not under hyperinflation !! At least not yet !! Try to find one article that tells us Iraq is in that stage ?? Or talk about it, You wont find any, why ??

Yeah, Iraq went thru hell, but a true value, American knew at first who to have in place to lead that country on the right track and not doing the mistake some country had made in the past....Don't you have any confidence in Shabs ?? That guy is in Iraq since when?? I don't think Shab wanted to have Iraq under an Hyperinflation stage when everyone knew this guy background...Agree!? What you may need to undestand is this, The stability of the currency and inflation you see since a couple of years now, prevents the country unto going in a hyperinflated stage but, But who do you think suffer !! Yep, the population !!! Why do you think that pair of shoe is so expensive in Iraq ?? Not because the country is hyperinflated!! On the contrary, because of its stability !!! Now, more reason each and every one of us believe Iraq should come out and raise the value of its currency before things get out of proportion...What I mean is before Malarki screws things up......!!

Anyway, I think this is a good constructive debate and we can go on for hours....TNX

SnooZ

The shoes are not expensive in Iraq. They cost about the same as anywhere. Around 25 USD or 25,000 dinar. It's the same value and its a fair price for a pair of shoes. You seem to think that the dinar is worthless and they need to give it value. It has value. 25,000 note is worth around 25 USD. It isn't worthless it is just in a hyperinflated state. That 25,000 dinar note cannot and will not EVER be worth 25,000 USD. Anyone who thinks that is in dream land. It's impossible and silly to think otherwise.

Ok. Let's look at it like this. Say you make 50 grand a year in the US as a truck driver. Let's say an Iraqi truck driver makes 50 grand a year in Iraq. Both truck drivers make the same, the only difference is that Iraqi truck driver gets paid 50 million dinar a year while the driver in the US gets 50 thousand USD. Both are worth the same so please tell me why Iraq needs to add "value" to their currency. The only reason that Iraqi would rather get paid in USD is because using dinar is a mathematical nightmare due to all of the zeros that don't need to be there. Again....sound familiar? Ease of transactions?

You say they need to add value? Ok. They have a redenomination and are on par with the dollar as a result. They just added 1000 times the value. Now. Redenominations are real. They happen all the time to currencies just like the dinar that are in a hyperinflated state just like the dinar and most of the time after inflation has been brought under control just like right now with the dinar and are done to erase the effects of past hyperinflation just like Iraq is saying constantly that the want to do with the dinar. Now...massive RVs are not real and cannot exist in economics because the very fundamentals of economics will not allow them so they are not even thought of by any economist anywhere on earth EVER.

With all of that being said.....what is it that leads you to believe that Iraq would add a large amount of value to their hyperinflated currency by any other means than a RD? It isn't even possible so obviously hype on internet forums would be the only answer to that question.

Thanks for the good constructive debate.

• Upvote 1

The shoes are not expensive in Iraq. They cost about the same as anywhere. Around 25 USD or 25,000 dinar. It's the same value and its a fair price for a pair of shoes. You seem to think that the dinar is worthless and they need to give it value. It has value. 25,000 note is worth around 25 USD. It isn't worthless it is just in a hyperinflated state. That 25,000 dinar note cannot and will not EVER be worth 25,000 USD. Anyone who thinks that is in dream land. It's impossible and silly to think otherwise.

Ok. Let's look at it like this. Say you make 50 grand a year in the US as a truck driver. Let's say an Iraqi truck driver makes 50 grand a year in Iraq. Both truck drivers make the same, the only difference is that Iraqi truck driver gets paid 50 million dinar a year while the driver in the US gets 50 thousand USD. Both are worth the same so please tell me why Iraq needs to add "value" to their currency. The only reason that Iraqi would rather get paid in USD is because using dinar is a mathematical nightmare due to all of the zeros that don't need to be there. Again....sound familiar? Ease of transactions?

You say they need to add value? Ok. They have a redenomination and are on par with the dollar as a result. They just added 1000 times the value. Now. Redenominations are real. They happen all the time to currencies just like the dinar that are in a hyperinflated state just like the dinar and most of the time after inflation has been brought under control just like right now with the dinar and are done to erase the effects of past hyperinflation just like Iraq is saying constantly that the want to do with the dinar. Now...massive RVs are not real and cannot exist in economics because the very fundamentals of economics will not allow them so they are not even thought of by any economist anywhere on earth EVER.

With all of that being said.....what is it that leads you to believe that Iraq would add a large amount of value to their hyperinflated currency by any other means than a RD? It isn't even possible so obviously hype on internet forums would be the only answer to that question.

Just paid $90 for a pair of shoes. I think I got ripped off. ;)

End Quote

Exactly.

End Quote

Many of us Dinar Holders got into this madness because for the majority we were led to believe the increase of 1,000 fold ( or around that amount) our Capital was very likely if not a sure thing.....That was the main reason for getting into this thing....I do sincerely acknowledge that with no shame or embarrassment..... I believed in that hype.

As I was progressing in reading stuff on Forums and on the Internet I had to realize it was not going to be that way.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

End Quote

Exactly.

End Quote

Many of us Dinar Holders got into this madness because for the majority we were led to believe the increase of 1,000 fold ( or around that amount) our Capital was very likely if not a sure thing.....That was the main reason for getting into this thing....I do sincerely acknowledge that with no shame or embarrassment..... I believed in that hype.

As I was progressing in reading stuff on Forums and on the Internet I had to realize it was not going to be that way.....

Right there with ya Umbertino. I too believed the hype because I didn't know anything about currencies and how they worked. It only takes a little reading and comprehension to understand that giant increases in currency values are fantasy. Unfortunately the GO RV mind blocks out any evidence that threatens the overnight millionaire dream.

• Upvote 2

The more I read about how a currency transpires in a country the more I feel that the 1000 folds IQD RV is unacheivable let alone VND. I got into this without doing much research. When it comes to love and money you will jump the gun and pay for later. It's nice to have day dream but it's more like you're saying that you were loved and always come to an empty house. One day you're in tears refuse to aknowlegde tha you're crying. I am upto my top wondering if I should turn my back on Dinar. All I want is double my primciple and I know it's going take time and I think it's possible thought nothing is concrete.

One thing worry me is that the more they restrict the USD coming into Iraq the higher the USD street rate gonna be. Now that Tampa is selling 950/mil...HM......

• Upvote 2

Well, we don't have the same futur ahead of us !! You dont believe in a revalue and I do, then may I ask you this simple question, why are you here ?? Or if you already purchased Dinar before your findings, why do you still hold them and not sell them??

OK' Iraq is hyperinflated and going no where, now I wonder and ask myself why country which was hyperinflated after WW2, how they got themself out of it ?? Why does country rich in oil have a money value more than any other country??

TNX for the good debate, no use on going any further....

PS: here is good stuff on HYPERINFLATION : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

Take care

Snooz

Well, we don't have the same futur ahead of us !! You dont believe in a revalue and I do, then may I ask you this simple question, why are you here ?? Or if you already purchased Dinar before your findings, why do you still hold them and not sell them??

OK' Iraq is hyperinflated and going no where, now I wonder and ask myself why country which was hyperinflated after WW2, how they got themself out of it ?? Why does country rich in oil have a money value more than any other country??

TNX for the good debate, no use on going any further....

PS: here is good stuff on HYPERINFLATION : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

Take care

Snooz

Quite a few countries suffered from hyperinflation after the war and everyone of them erased the effects of that hyperinflation with a redenomination. It's good you are studying hyperinflation. Now all you need to do is understand its effects on a currency long after inflation is brought under control.

You say you believe in a RV and again I ask what leads you to believe in them? Can you show an example of one? Can you explain how they work. Can you show any evidence what so ever that they exist? Okie and Kraperoni post don't count. I say there is no such thing. You say there is. I have history and economics to back up my position. You have pumpers and internet misinformation to back up yours.

• Upvote 3