Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHEEPLES DINAR'S OCRUSH UPDATE

seetrader1

Hahaha.....and all this from someone who refuses a to answer how a massive RV would not create run away inflation. Another one he (or she) won't answer is why any other country isn't allowed to "RV" after Iraq does. O let me guess. Because a dictator was removed by the international community and a new financial system was set up. LOL....I got news for you. That financial system is know as the hyperinflated dinar that they have been using EFFECTIVELY for over ten years now.

So by yours and Shmoozs thinking, a country can just suddenly decide that they now want their currency to be worth 100s or 1000s of percent more? Again....please explain how that works. Wouldn't every country on earth decide to "RV" themselves trillions in new wealth? As a matter of fact....why not just print up 100 trillion extra just before you "RV"? What? No answer for that? Or maybe your answer is that Iraq is special because we removed a dictator. Please.

It's pretty obvious neither of you two have half a clue about economics and are simply going off nonsense that has been pumped to you on the internet.

"its pretty obvious neither of you two have half a clue about economics and are simply going off nonsense that has been pumped to you on the internet" - could'nt the same be said about........................... you? NAHHHHHHHHHH you would'nt have believed the hype and been foolish enough to invest into hairbrain scheme such as the Dinar.................but wait you were and did!!!! So you are no smarter even if you like to percieve yourself as such-priceless

• Upvote 1

"its pretty obvious neither of you two have half a clue about economics and are simply going off nonsense that has been pumped to you on the internet" - could'nt the same be said about........................... you? NAHHHHHHHHHH you would'nt have believed the hype and been foolish enough to invest into hairbrain scheme such as the Dinar.................but wait you were and did!!!! So you are no smarter even if you like to percieve yourself as such-priceless

This is the best quote of the day !!!! Priceless !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Once again Caz.....real slow this time so maybe you can comprehend. My buddy told me about this deal and I leaped before I looked. Happy? Again? The difference between me and you is I have enough common sense to see what reality is after a little bit of study on the topic. I have a good feeling that you know it too but are pumping hype for someone. Now run off and go defend some scum bag dinar pumper. It seems to suit you.

This is the best quote of the day !!!! Priceless !!!! :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

So are you going to even attempt to answer any of my questions. I am sure you will use the (I don't have to answer your questions)

cop out just like many before you. It's OK. Just go listen to some more Kraperoni and not-so-Breitling for your daily does of stupidity.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Once again Caz.....real slow this time so maybe you can comprehend. My buddy told me about this deal and I leaped before I looked. Happy? Again? The difference between me and you is I have enough common sense to see what reality is after a little bit of study on the topic. I have a good feeling that you know it too but are pumping hype for someone. Now run off and go defend some scum bag dinar pumper. It seems to suit you.

So are you going to even attempt to answer any of my questions. I am sure you will use the (I don't have to answer your questions)

cop out just like many before you. It's OK. Just go listen to some more Kraperoni and not-so-Breitling for your daily does of stupidity.

So again real slow..................so you are clueless as wel,and have no right to belittle others,imo. Oh Where is all that evidence you said you had on me defending the content of "guru's" posts? You know the ones that were going to expose me as a pumper.......................that was what two weeks ago? I 'll help you out........................there is no such evidence for I have never defended substance only ones right to offer their opinion. And as I have stated I don't try to impress others with my intelligence or lack of for for it really matters not. Anyone that believes or takes advise from someone on the internet is foolish imo.

So again real slow..................so you are clueless as wel,and have no right to belittle others,imo. Oh Where is all that evidence you said you had on me defending the content of "guru's" posts? You know the ones that were going to expose me as a pumper.......................that was what two weeks ago? I 'll help you out........................there is no such evidence for I have never defended substance only ones right to offer their opinion. And as I have stated I don't try to impress others with my intelligence or lack of for for it really matters not. Anyone that believes or takes advise from someone on the internet is foolish imo.

O yeah. Thanks for reminding me. There is plenty of post here of you defending pumpers. It's your MO. If I have time tonite I will copy and paste a bunch so everyone can see your agenda.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions? Good. My opinion is you are hired by some dinar dealer to keep hype flowing on this site. It's obvious that you are smart enough to know a giant RV is impossible yet you go around this site spouting off nobody knows and defending known liars who are KNOWN to be working for dinar dealers. Just my opinion. 2 and 2 isn't hard to put together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

O yeah. Thanks for reminding me. There is plenty of post here of you defending pumpers. It's your MO. If I have time tonite I will copy and paste a bunch so everyone can see your agenda.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions? Good. My opinion is you are hired by some dinar dealer to keep hype flowing on this site. It's obvious that you are smart enough to know a giant RV is impossible yet you go around this site spouting off nobody knows and defending known liars who are KNOWN to be working for dinar dealers. Just my opinion. 2 and 2 isn't hard to put together.

LOL-hired! If that is the case I have'nt recieved any monies and trust me I get paid for my services. I defend anyones right(even yours) to voice an opinion. IMO its just not right to attack others for believing the same thing you did at one time. You could be right with all you believe,and maybe your not,and yes history is on your new side. History does repeat itself at times,and is also created daily.

• Downvote 1

again he brings in his own numbers when addressing anyone.. and everyone as if everyone is saying the same thing .. and then he claims kaproni and brietling as his source for what hes saying to you .. this person isnt worth talking to .. hes a fool

the united states has been printing and financing its own currency every day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL-hired! If that is the case I have'nt recieved any monies and trust me I get paid for my services. I defend anyones right(even yours) to voice an opinion. IMO its just not right to attack others for believing the same thing you did at one time. You could be right with all you believe,and maybe your not,and yes history is on your new side. History does repeat itself at times,and is also created daily.

Well if you are not getting paid then you should. You are doing a great job.

again he brings in his own numbers when addressing anyone.. and everyone as if everyone is saying the same thing .. and then he claims kaproni and brietling as his source for what hes saying to you .. this person isnt worth talking to .. hes a fool

the united states has been printing and financing its own currency every day

And yet you still won't answer the questions. Who's the fool?

The US dollar is the most highly demanded currency on earth. As long as that's the case then they can print as much as there is demand for. Plus the US has a 12 trillion dollar a year GDP. What does Iraq have. 100 billion a year GDP and a currency no one wants except Kraperoni zombies. Not even Iraqis want dinar. Once again you have showed that you are clueless as to what is going on while I am stating FACTS that you cannot even begin to dispute.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The US dollar is the most highly demanded currency on earth. As long as that's the case then they can print as much as there is demand for. Plus the US has a 12 trillion dollar a year GDP. What does Iraq have. 100 billion a year GDP and a currency no one wants except Kraperoni zombies. Not even Iraqis want dinar. Once again you have showed that you are clueless as to what is going on while I am stating FACTS that you cannot even begin to dispute.

Thanks but I don't think they could afford me. Merry Christmas!

• Downvote 1

YOU

• Downvote 1

the only thing these lobsters have is .. they keep saying it never happened before ..

they have yet to post any laws that say its illegal or impossible ..

that is only their opinion.. //

currencies can be financed .. and they can be commodity backed ..

they the lobster arguement is .. its never happened before ..

but their list doesnt contain countrys that a dictator was phisically removed by world community and a tottally new financial system has been set up along with a tottally new government with a new constitution.. but yet they continously put iraq in the same catagory as all the other countrys that were in debt and had hyperflation

they dont mention the debt forgivnmesses for iraq ..

they dont mention the govts remaining in place with the countrys that lopped ,, same financial institutions remained in place .. .. .. they fail to acknowlege any of those facts.. the entire country of iraq is in a new situation now .. and that is like no other country .. thats why they cannot intelligently compare iraq to those other countrys that lopped .. they can only say its never happened before. and try to make you prove to them why you have any speculations .. and then they call you names and put you in a box with pumpers who are selling dinars ..

these lobsters have no proof of anything .. they are speculating that iraqs currency will not have a rv ..

one of these lobsters constantly says theres no such thing as a rv .. then you can post the definition of a rv .. and they shut up and say well theres never been a 300,000 % rv .. even though you never said there was ..

they say well okie did and you are just like him .. thats their arguement .. it never changes .. the lobsters have nothing but pure bull kakki

bla bla bla

NO MORE QUESTIONS .. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the only thing these lobsters have is .. they keep saying it never happened before ..

but their list doesnt contain countrys that a dictator was phisically removed by world community and a tottally new financial system has been set up along with a tottally new government with a new constitution.. but yet they continously put iraq in the same catagory as all the other countrys that were in debt and had hyperflation

they dont mention the govts remaining in place with the countrys that lopped ,, same financial institutions remained in place .. .. .. they fail to acknowlege any of those facts.. the entire country of iraq is in a new situation now .. and that is like no other country .. thats why they cannot intelligently compare iraq to those other countrys that lopped .. they can only say its never happened before. and try to make you prove to them why you have any speculations .. and then they call you names and put you in a box with pumpers who are selling dinars ..

these lobsters have no proof of anything .. they are speculating that iraqs currency will not have a rv ..

one of these lobsters constantly says theres no such thing as a rv .. then you can post the definition of a rv .. and they shut up and say well theres never been a 300,000 % rv .. even though you never said there was ..

they say well okie did and you are just like him .. thats their arguement .. it never changes .. the lobsters have nothing but pure bull kakki

bla bla bla

1. There's no law that says "what goes up must come down", aside from the law of gravity. The laws of economics are what prevent the dinar from increasing in value enough to turn $1000 into $1,000,000.

2. The circumstances behind the regime change are irrelevant. Currencies aren't valued according to governments and constitutions. They're valued mainly by GDP and money supply, both of which suggest that the dinar's current value is appropriate. Iraq's new government didn't start charging $100,000 a barrel for oil because the market won't allow that. Their currency is no different.

3. If you will study the Paris Club you will find many nations that have experienced billions in debt forgiveness and have yet to RV their currencies enough to make anybody rich

4. All the proof you need is in the federal indictments of dinar pumpers back in September. The fraud charges included presenting the CBI's re-denomination plan as a revaluation that will make people rich.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

bla bla bla

AGAIN PUNPERS AND 1000 EQUALS 1,000,000.. .. TYING ANYTONE AND EVERY ONE TO OKIE THAT ENTERS THIS FORUM .. THEY GOT NOTHING NEW ... THESE COULD BE ROBOTS .. OR THE SAME PERSON WITH MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ,, MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE HES NOT ALONE IN HIS BABBLE.. WHATS NEXT A STUPID QUESTIONARE ?.. AND IF YOU DONT PLAY THEIR GAME THEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...

THEY GOT NOTHING BUT SPECULATION IN THE LOBSTER WORLD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

AGAIN PUNPERS AND 1000 EQUALS 1,000,000.. .. TYING ANYTONE AND EVERY ONE TO OKIE THAT ENTERS THIS FORUM .. THEY GOT NOTHING NEW ... THESE COULD BE ROBOTS .. OR THE SAME PERSON WITH MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ,, MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE HES NOT ALONE IN HIS BABBLE.. WHATS NEXT A STUPID QUESTIONARE ?.. AND IF YOU DONT PLAY THEIR GAME THEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...

THEY GOT NOTHING BUT SPECULATION IN THE LOBSTER WORLD

Well.....your little tantrum here is telling. Thankyou for showing everyone that you have zero clue.

I have done my own research and my conclusions are exactly what you are avoiding with your little rants.

Thanks doc Robbins. Great post.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Tell me, why should I answer any question from a frustrated non believer ?? You can't even admit you got screwed buying Toilet paper, and again lost in your so conviction!!!

Since you have nothing more to do and come and cry on dinar sites, maybe its about time you get yourself a life and move on !!! You don't believe in anything but your lop theory and you have lost all of your beliefs in an RV !!!! Ho yeah I almost forgot, you're still holding few millions and can't let go of em RIGHT !? Why are you not selling them ?? Let me help ya, take a good sniff at your hands, That will remind you of you past investments !!!! :lol: :lol: Worthless money is worthless money.....How many do you have?? I"m willing to buy your worthless toilet paper, Interested?? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell me, why should I answer any question from a frustrated non believer ?? You can't even admit you got screwed buying Toilet paper, and again lost in your so conviction!!!

Since you have nothing more to do and come and cry on dinar sites, maybe its about time you get yourself a life and move on !!! You don't believe in anything but your lop theory and you have lost all of your beliefs in an RV !!!! Ho yeah I almost forgot, you're still holding few millions and can't let go of em RIGHT !? Why are you not selling them ?? Let me help ya, take a good sniff at your hands, That will remind you of you past investments !!!! :lol:/> :lol:/> Worthless money is worthless money.....How many do you have?? I"m willing to buy your worthless toilet paper, Interested?? :lol:/>

LOP theory? Haha.....redenominations are economic fact. It's your "RV" that's a theory and not even a good one seeing how there is ZERO evidence to support one. You know.....evidence.....the thing you are flip flopping around right now by refusing to answer simple questions about the dinar. You know....dinar.....the thing this site is all about.....you know......dinar discussion. It's OK....if its too hard for you I won't hold it against you and you can go back to fantasy land up top were reality isn't discussed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LOP theory? Haha.....redenominations are economic fact. It's your "RV" that's a theory and not even a good one seeing how there is ZERO evidence to support one. You know.....evidence.....the thing you are flip flopping around right now by refusing to answer simple questions about the dinar. You know....dinar.....the thing this site is all about.....you know......dinar discussion. It's OK....if its too hard for you I won't hold it against you and you can go back to fantasy land up top were reality isn't discussed.

.....the thing you are flip flopping around right now by refusing to answer simple questions about the dinar.

I'm still waiting you sell me your toilet paper so you can make yourself a new life away from any of the guru's and the believers !!! How many millions do you still have?? You wont make money out of them anyway!! It's worthless paper Right !! Come on, make me a deal !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm still waiting you sell me your toilet paper so you can make yourself a new life away from any of the guru's and the believers !!! How many millions do you still have?? You wont make money out of them anyway!! It's worthless paper Right !! Come on, make me a deal !!!

I think you should worry less about my situation with the dinar and more about yours.

I accept your concession to the debate or really lack there of on your part.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think you should worry less about my situation with the dinar and more about yours.

I accept your concession to the debate or really lack there of on your part.

There ya go..... :lol: :lol: :lol: You just answered my question, Thank you.

Now I'm out of here....Good luck with your toilet paper :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bla bla bla

• Upvote 1

Dontlop,

That Ducknarck is fake, nothing but BS!!!!

He comes on here cuz he's got no where else to go, he's probly banned from every dinar site and as nothing more to say other than getting is frustration out.....

He's got few millions on hand and don't want to sell them, Now what does that tell ya !!!! He's a scam !!! And a SPAM !!!

Roger dee, I"m out...

SnooZ

• Upvote 1

Dontlop,

That Ducknarck is fake, nothing but BS!!!!

He comes on here cuz he's got no where else to go, he's probly banned from every dinar site and as nothing more to say other than getting is frustration out.....

He's got few millions on hand and don't want to sell them, Now what does that tell ya !!!! He's a scam !!! And a SPAM !!!

Roger dee, I"m out...

SnooZ

Yeah typical RV dreamer. Why are you here? Do you even hold dinar? Same old same old. No substance. No intelligent discussion. Just regurgitated nonsense and zero comprehension of the very currency that he (or she) has "invested" LOL in. Its typical and sad. Followers of the flock with no reason or willingness to even question the motives of the shepard. Why do that? He is promising we are going to be rich for nothing. Let's just follow along like good little sheep. Oooooo a cliff. No its OK. These naysayers telling us to not go that way probably don't even hold dinar. Why are they even here? Hahaha.

You know what the best part is? Someday you are going to realize I was right all along. I will think of you on that day. And laugh.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah typical RV dreamer. Why are you here? Do you even hold dinar? Same old same old. No substance. No intelligent discussion. Just regurgitated nonsense and zero comprehension of the very currency that he (or she) has "invested" LOL in. Its typical and sad. Followers of the flock with no reason or willingness to even question the motives of the shepard. Why do that? He is promising we are going to be rich for nothing. Let's just follow along like good little sheep. Oooooo a cliff. No its OK. These naysayers telling us to not go that way probably don't even hold dinar. Why are they even here? Hahaha.

You know what the best part is? Someday you are going to realize I was right all along. I will think of you on that day. And laugh.

Smell your hands !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Fake !!!!

• Upvote 1