Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will there be an RV before the end of the year?

Seabee

Another reason for staying away is that my health has been on the down hill slide and the last thing I learned I am suffering from skin cancer in which I may have been exposed to Agent Orange while in the service, but that is another story for another time.

End Quote

Sorry to hear that, Seabee....I wish you the Best and hope this health issue will be successfully solved .

Another reason for staying away is that my health has been on the down hill slide and the last thing I learned I am suffering from skin cancer in which I may have been exposed to Agent Orange while in the service, but that is another story for another time.

End Quoteu??

Sorry to hear that, Seabee....I wish you the Best and hope this health issue will be successfully solved .

Thanks for the encouragement. I hate to bring this up, but my skin cancer is spreading faster than expected.

End Quoteu??

Thanks for the encouragement. I hate to bring this up, but my skin cancer is spreading faster than expected.

• Upvote 1

do you know if it going to rv tomarow.

No, I don't ( know)...I'd say chances are it won't ( RV...Tomorrow)

Welcome to the Forum ( 1st post I noticed even though you have been here since 2010)

I hope there will be effective ways to heal it or at least block its growth . Don't give up.

Edited by umbertino

Every year at this same time we go thru this...RV before Jan 1st...after Jan 1st.

I remember my first December owning Dinar, we were driving to Phoenix from Tulsa for the holidays and I took my Dinar with me, convinced from the gurus that is was gonna happen before the end of the year. I had banks picked out in case it happened on the way there. (lol)

Well it didn't..nor the next..nor the next.

Do not get me wrong...I believe it will. And I believe we are closer than ever...but our end of year has nothing to do with when this thing will let loose.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...