Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will there be an RV before the end of the year?

Seabee

I Have been a member of this site since Oct. 2009. I have paid my VIP dues and tried to remain positive throughout my time here. However, I have for the most part I have stayed away because of the same old thing from week to week. The HCL, bankruptcy, corruption are still being talked about since I signed on in 2009. Another reason for staying away is that my health has been on the down hill slide and the last thing I learned I am suffering from skin cancer in which I may have been exposed to Agent Orange while in the service, but that is another story for another time.

Now, back to my reason for writing. There are clues out there which lead me to believe that an RV is imminent and that it may happen by the endof this year.

1. It is rumored that U.S. is holding roughly 4 trillion IQD

2. Prez O says he wants to pay off the national debt by 4 trillion dollars over a ten year period as part of the fiscal cliff deal.

3. It has been said many times that the IQD could start .85 cents to $1.

4. VP Biden (spelling) has been to Iraq for many meetings over the past few months without many clues as to what he was disscusing.

5. I can not believe that Congress will come up with any viable solution to resolve the cliff issue before the deadline.

I believe that this will be the best time for the RV to happen. Congress will come up with whatever punie solution they have in addition to the RV that will be announced at the same time. If you do the math, it can be conceivably possible for Prez O to pay down the debt by $4 Trillion dollars over ten years. VP Bidden may have very well been negotiating how much the U.S. can turn in Of the 4 trillion Dinar over ten years. They may very well already agreed on a fixed rate for this plan.

Okay, this one theory as I see it could be the way that this all breaks out. Throw stones if you want but I prefer you not lol. This just might happen like this

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you back. Hope all is well. Thank you for your service. I was wondering where you went. In fact, I wonder where a lot of the people are that used to pitch in their 2 cents worth from time to time. I miss them all. I hope your right. Everything seems to add up, with what you are saying. I guess we will know real soon hah? GO RV !!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To add to that, the crappy news we are getting nowadays, the BS on some of the recycled news and the fact that sales of Dinar have dropped off significantly due to lack of interest all points to "something is up". ;)

They want us to be discouraged with all of this. At this point it's a question of stamina... :D

• Upvote 4

Well, with all due respect, I think it will be after the fiscal cliff, the US doesn't care about the gain on the trillions of dinar they have in vaults. Those dinar are to be sold to us. They want the taxes on our gains not the gain on their dinar. Who knows, everyone has their own ideas, "just do it"!

I too have been around here for a long time (Sept. 2009) and nothing ever seems to change. You can read posts from three years ago today and you would swear it was happening now. Not to say that I am a negative nancy. To the contrary, I have been supporting this investment for years. You just get tired hearing the same words year after year with the outcome seeming to never change. Perhaps this time it will be different. For all our sakes, and for the sakes of the economies around the world, I hope the RV/RI or whatever will happen before the end of the year.

• Upvote 3

While there are rumors about the US holding dinar there is no documentation to support that claim, however there is a federal document that says the US Treasury only has a nominal amount of dinar for daily transactions. As for what Obama has to say about the debt or anything else, I wouldn't read anything into what a politician says.

• Upvote 2

I for one have been here a while and holding my Dinar for 7 years; I use to get excited every time Adam or some else would get very one excited. I am now where I visit now and then toss my 2 cents in and relax; wish it would happen tonight while we all are asleep so President Bambam couldn't scre+ us but doubtful. So my attitude is if they want to be a World player they will get it done once they decided it is more important to be a World Player and really start making Money then not! Until then, I'm not having it as part of my daily Life!

• Upvote 1

While there are rumors about the US holding dinar there is no documentation to support that claim, however there is a federal document that says the US Treasury only has a nominal amount of dinar for daily transactions. As for what Obama has to say about the debt or anything else, I wouldn't read anything into what a politician says.

You don't trust a politician?

Smart Man! :goodnews:

You had me at " RV is imminent"

Well whats wrong with the word imminent

Honeslty who really knows my gut says soon,but how soon seems to be the question they new currency in Jan1 after they delete the zeroes,or July so we wait n see as the world turns this investment is like a soap opera.GO RV

Seabee1972. Come on now! You have to stay healthy and hang strong! I have thought I wouldn't make it a couple of times this year and I got mad!!! I am going to be around to see this happen! Now...go to www.ThinkHealthy.US Get with some "GOD" FOOD AND HEAL YOURSELF:)

BE Healthy.

• Upvote 4

Seebee1972,Am so sorry to hear the yuk news of your skin cancer.......enough to make a person swear .......huh? You get tough!!! there are alternatives.........start looking for them to cure you!

Christmas time is always the toughest for us singles and those in bad health.......don't let it beat you!

As to the RV......Sure it could happen before the end of the year......... or right after 2013 which is the rumored date. But we have all heard this before........and actually jmo......... no one really knows when this will all happen. Seen huge things going on recently that have not happened before.

Am super optimistic that it will be mighty soon.

There are a ton of rumors going on.........some are on point imo .......but tough to weed through lol

Every year there are many selling ,around this time....... kind of makes one wonder.......but because it happens during the holidays. An outside guess....... they over spent and now need

some money back for the season. :(

Am in for the long haul...........only invested what i would have blown anyway. !!! It will

happen...... it is the when that no one can tell you.

Don't let the bad news on health get to you.........laughter heals!!! Stay away from negative at

all costs... :)

A warm hug,

Always myst

Well whats wrong with the word imminent

Honeslty who really knows my gut says soon,but how soon seems to be the question they new currency in Jan1 after they delete the zeroes,or July so we wait n see as the world turns this investment is like a soap opera.GO RV

Nothing. I like the word.

Movie Quotes From "Jerry Maguire" (1996)

You had me at hello

• Upvote 1

My wife and I have been talking about this dinar for years. She is convinced it won't happen. I know it will, sometime, some day but I am not hanging my hat on it. Still planning on retirement, retired military, pension at 60, and what ever happens after that is just gravy. We must make sure we have our plans in place with Adam's help of course and keep the faith. GOD's knows when this is going to happen and we must remain faithful. To GOD, not the Dinar. I pop on this site looking for any news on the Dinar and find all kinds of other news outside the Dinar. Patience is a virtue and I am sticking with that. I purchased my first Dinar in Iraq in 04, it's two more years to the ten year mark and that is what I was told in Iraq in 04.

Seebee i been saying the same thing for 2 yrs now, that the USA has some if not all control over this thing. The Usa may have 4 trillion in Danar but with the tax of roughfly 50% of what we all make off the RV at one doller per danar he can pay down the account and still have money left over. I hope it pops befor the year end so we only have to pay 1/4 of what we make. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1