Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 11-21-12

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Ok, I know we all have a lot of cooking and preparing and maybe even work to do before our holiday tomorrow, so let's do the weekly chat

Topic: official chat NO TYPING

[Adam Montana] First, a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you at DinarVets and anywhere this chat transcript may end up... I appreciate all of you and I am thankful to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

[Adam Montana] I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, even if you're a Lions fan

[Adam Montana] now to dinar

[Adam Montana] I'm sure a lot of people have questions about Hamas, so I want to just spearhead that one right away

[Adam Montana] Hamas is a big deal in the Middle East, and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those people... unfortunately, the nature of those lands does not permit long term peace and I really doubt any of us are surprised to see yet another disturbance in that area.

[Adam Montana] But in regards to our Dinar investment, I think the bigger picture is still good

[Adam Montana] I'll swing back to Hamas in a second, after I discuss two other things

[Adam Montana] 1: the value of the Dinar, and the rate it could reach compared to how it is now.

[Adam Montana] There is a huge misconception amongst a lot of people. The misconception is something like this: "Since the average Iraqi makes X per year or day or hour now, there cannot be an RV because then nobody would work". This simply isn't true! Look at these numbers: If the average Iraqi makes 2 million IQD per year (the equivalent of $2000), how much do you really think they have stockpiled? I am going to say not much!

[Adam Montana] (Don't hold me to that figure, I may be slightly off on the exact amount the "average" Iraqi makes... but I am in the ballpark)

[Adam Montana] If you are in the middle of a pay period, and your currency suddenly gets swapped for a different currency..... your employer is going to simply going to pay you in the different currency. They aren't going to pay you an exhorbitant amount above what the agreed salary was.... they will adjust.

[Adam Montana] The point is that if the old Dinars gain value, hey - GREAT NEWS for those that have them! But everyone else can expect to get paid or compensated in the NEW currency, and TOO BAD for them.

[Adam Montana] Now the 2nd item is this - the HCL

[Adam Montana] it seems that a lot of people think this "should be done by now" and "why is it taking so long"..... laugh.gif COME ON! We are talking about something equivalent to a Microsoft-Google merger. This is NOT a small matter! It's not something that can be outlined on a napkin and pushed through overnight.... OF COURSE it is taking a long time!

[Adam Montana] Now, that brings me back to Hamas

[Adam Montana] Last month alone there were FIVE major meetings, where MAJOR headway was made on drafting the new HCL law.

[Adam Montana] Friends, that is MAJOR progress.

[Adam Montana] ...but there is still some work to be done, and I am sad to say that I can't give you an exact date it will be done... but I am happy to say that I am confident it is going forward, and I also feel confident that the Hamas situation will be settled down by then, which means that the situation in Hamas should not be a major factor on our investment

[Adam Montana] And that is my official statement on the current situation. tip_hat.gif Now for the questions... DK, fire away!

[Dinarkicker] SPOTLIGHT Hey wassup Adam my question to you is that can a old currency and a new currency exist together, tho one of the currencies has more value than the old.What will happen to the old currency.Just Curious,GO RV

[Adam Montana] Hey SPOTLIGHT, thanks for the question. There are a couple ways this could happen.

[Adam Montana] The worst case scenario in my opinion is that the old currency is assigned a lower value and the new currency is given priority, with the intention of removing the old currency permanently and immediately... but that does NOT mean there is no other way to move forward

[Adam Montana] The whole premise of an "RV"... the whole point of this "plan" - is that a revalue of the VALUE of the dinar will reintroduce the wealth that is currently "missing". To do this, they can introduce a new currency with a "nominal" value, phase out the old currency at a steady pace, but also keep the "nominal" value of the old currency until it is phased out.

[Adam Montana] There is no rule or law that prevents them from doing this.

[Adam Montana] And that's exactly what we are hoping they do

[Adam Montana] next please!

[Dinarkicker] smee2 Considering the newly launched service to email us when the RV happens, or I think it also mentioned relevant news about the RV, I would like to know if Adam is expecting the wait to last a long time. I certainly got that impression while reading his plans for the site which is composed of several sites. The kind of time and energy that those plans would take indicate they would be a long standing thing rather than short time, and yet in his question period ... at least the ones I have read, he seems to lean in the "any day now" direction. Does not compute. Please advise.

[Adam Montana] smee2, you've been here a long time... I'm surprised to see you call the email service "new". This is something I put together years ago. The same goes for the Post RV sites and preparations... While we have seen tremendous growth and advancements in the options and sophistication of our VIP Post RV options, none of this is a "new" development.

[Adam Montana] For any of you who may be new to the site, I encourage you to take a look at what you might be missing, aka the VIP group. You can learn more about that here: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

[Adam Montana] Regarding my opinion of the current situation - that hasn't changed either

[Adam Montana] There is always the chance that it could happen today, tomorrow, next week, or never. That's just a fact we live with as investors. tip_hat.gif

[Dinarkicker] MD34 Hi Adam. There seems to be a couple of different vibes from your recent posts. Not trying to put you on the spot BUT...Between 'This could take forever' or 'Might happen in seconds' or 'Will never happen the way we want it to at all' Would you mind ELABORATING on your thought process. Many thanks in advance.

[Adam Montana] doh! I think I was premature on my last answer.

[Dinarkicker] brbrlocke Just want to let you know how thankful I am for You and Your site Adam. I wouldn't have a clue without this group of great people. Happy Thanksgiving Adam. Happy Thanksgiving DV Family

[Adam Montana] brbrlocke - you are indeed welcome. Thank you for the nice words

[Dinarkicker] shydude Since it is Thanksgiving Week, I would like to give a Whopping Thanks to Adam for keeping me grounded for the year of 2012. Since Adam will most likely do his chat and not take the week off; I will post this question - What is your secret recipe for keeping yourself cool and collected with the constant barrage of When will it RV? I would gladly pay for that recipe so I can tolerate the people that still ask on a weekly basis. THANK YOU ADAM

[Adam Montana] shydude... I am constantly humbled by the emails, PMs, and posts that are made by the members here. If I have any "secret recipe", I guess that's it... I focus on the positive people and I tend to ignore the negative ones... I guess it's a "smile and nod" strategy laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well

[Dinarkicker] waitingondinar Adam, Do you have any thoughts on some articles stating the Arbil agreement is being worked on and Malaki has been in communication with Biden?

[Adam Montana] hey waitingondinar. We have been seeing reports of Biden talking to Maliki pretty consistently for quite some time now, well over 6 months... this is not a new thing. It's important to "check" that fact by comparing it to the other things Biden does - he also meets with diplomats that have nothing to do with Iraq

[Adam Montana] So the question is: "Are Biden's meetings with Maliki significant?" I can't say that they are, but we definitely want him to be meeting rather than NOT meeting Maliki.

[Dinarkicker] cashman54 Adam, when looking for news articles, are there some news agencies that we should focus on more and some that we should avoid?

[Adam Montana] GREAT question!

[Adam Montana] fI'm not going to give specific sites, but I will give a little advice

[Adam Montana] What I do when I am reading an article is cross check with the usual places - google, yahoo, bing, etc

[Adam Montana] Any BIG news will be on multiple outlets.

[Adam Montana] Also, be careful when you are reading "translated" articles

[Adam Montana] And finally, look for feedback on these news sources. The awesome thing about DinarVets.com is that we have some amazing newshounds that constantly post things even I wouldn't have found... but we also have a great community that gives feedback and insight on these articles that you can't find anywhere else. Our COMMUNITY is an amazing resource!

[Adam Montana] Speaking of our Community, DinarKicker posted a list of news sources some time back. That would be a good place to start

[Dinarkicker] Sitkadoc Hi Adam, Could you please expound on the TAG accounts? Should we worry about setting one up or is that not necessary when we have the offshore account? Thanks.

[Dinarkicker] <<< blushing

[Adam Montana] Oy vey, the TAG subject again! laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] I am a huge fan of anything that our government does NOT have control over, so in my opinion - you simply can't do better than a solid offshore account.

[Adam Montana] The whole premise behind the TAG accounts was at one time promising, but as the foundation eroded and as the laws supporting it have been weakened, I no longer find the TAG account option to be viable.

[Adam Montana] I hope that answered for you. If anyone reading this is interested in how an offshore account can benefit you, I promise you will not be disappointed if you send an email to corpoffshore@gmail.com

[Adam Montana] Just say "I was reading a chat by Adam and I'm interested in OSI"

[Adam Montana] "twothumbs"

[Dinarkicker] TimS My brother just got back from 4 weeks in ME...Iraq, Kuwiat, Israel and Egypt. He is in banking industry and said… … My question : In light of everything happening over the past year are your sources still telling you that the RV is emminent, meaning has good chance to take place within next 12 months?

[Adam Montana] Hey TimS, thanks for the question. I clipped part of it, and I'll explain why. Unless your brother has spy devices in the offices of the President(s) of Iraq, Kuwait, US, etc... I don't think he has access to "all" of the information available. So what you are doing is asking me to give my opinion on someone else's opinion.... laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] Now about my "sources" - I hate to use that word, because I don't have top secret clearance to government files, and I'm not a guru. My "sources" are just people that I network with and some of them happen to be very intelligent and connected... but I'm still not going to have the "inside information" that most "Gurus" claim to have laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] The people I am in contact with are all over the board - some of them want nothing to do with the Dianr, and some are very involved in it.

[Adam Montana] Dinar*

[Adam Montana] Thanks for the question

[Dinarkicker] magawatt It seems (and I appreciate that it may only an apperarance) that the momentum for an RV has stalled. Is the train still a-chuggin? Thanks and Happy Turkey Time.

[Adam Montana] magawatt Happy Turkey day to you too I have no reason to believe the train has stopped chugging, so YES! Choooooo Chooooooooooo!

[Adam Montana] laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] next please

[Dinarkicker] LIBoy If a train leaves Chicago traveling east at 75 miles per hour and at the same time a train leaves NYC traveling west at 65 miles per hour. At what point will the two trains intersect?

[Adam Montana] LIBoy, I think you're giving me a trick question... I need more information. You neglected to tell me: 1. Where are the trains headed? 2. Are they on the exact same track? 3. If so, what is the route of that track? 4. etc etc

[Adam Montana] Thanks anyway laugh.gif next please!

[Dinarkicker] bamagirl Do you prefer Dressing or Stuffing with your turkey?!?! Happy ThanksGiving Adam, Mods and all of DV... I am thankful you all are a part of my life!

[Adam Montana] bamagirl, I am thankful you are with us as well! Thank you for your positive contributions to the forum. The answer is dressing

[Adam Montana]

[Dinarkicker] vietnam1969 Hello Adam, staff and all the Dinar Vet Family. If the dinar doesn't rv by the end of this year, do you think the capital gains tax will go through the roof and what do you think will happen to the Dodd- The F rank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act? Do you think it will be amended to help or hurt us when this happens? Thanks to you and your wonderful staff and associates here in DV. and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family and all of the Dinar Vets families.

[Adam Montana] Good question

[Adam Montana] Well, we already know that capital gains is set to go up

[Adam Montana] we also know that Obama is in his last term and is raising taxes on EVERYONE, despite his claims to the contrary

[Adam Montana] and quite honestly, it is foolish to think that he will suddenly stop raising/spending/borrowing/stealing... so I'm not sure how I can possibly give an answer that will make anyone feel good

[Adam Montana] At this time there are options to move your assets into vehicles that will protect against the aggressive pilfering we can certainly expect over the next 4 years.

[Adam Montana] If you, or you, or you, are not in my VIP group... I can't do anything but suggest you look into it.

[Adam Montana] Best regards, all. tip_hat.gif

[Adam Montana] Ok that was it... open floor. Thanks for the respect, this room never ceases to amaze me. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, DV FAMILY!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

[Dinarkicker] cashman54 Adam, when looking for news articles, are there some news agencies that we should focus on more and some that we should avoid?

Avoid CNN At All Costs ! :o

:D:D:D

Btw, How Come We Haven't Heard A Peep Out Of Shabbi's Replacement Lately ? :blink:

Does Turkri Always Go Into Hiding This Time Of Year ? :rolleyes:

Thx For The Chat Adam, VIZIO, + DK ! ;) And Happy Thanksgiving To All The DV Peeps !

B)B)

• Upvote 7

[Adam Montana] Now about my "sources" - I hate to use that word, because I don't have top secret clearance to government files, and I'm not a guru. My "sources" are just people that I network with and some of them happen to be very intelligent and connected... but I'm still not going to have the "inside information" that most "Gurus" claim to have laugh.gif

WHAT!!! Your "not" part of the super secret underground guru spy network??? blink.gif Well then...unsure.gif... I guess I'm very relieved by that!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

On a serious note (yes... I can occasionally be serious) thanks Adam for keeping it real... No B.S. (Bull Stools)... and may you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! That goes for the rest of ya'll in the DV Family as well!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Thanks for posting Viz!!! wink.gif

Avoid CNN At All Costs ! ohmy.gif

Actually my remote is brokeded ... yur's is da only channel I get's Thug!!! unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

Adam - Thanks for the chat - I always read them - always -- and then I read and read and read some more -

Even after 4 years of being in this investment and all that I have read and been exposed to - I do not feel that I have gathered enough - absorbed enough - understood enough - retained enough to memory to recall enough to contribute enough to discuss or debate with intelligence enough to avoid some embarrassment -- lol

I have done some things to protect myself Post RV and I do feel confident about those decisions but I am also contemplating your offer of an email to inquire about further options -

I am glad you enjoyed the Deer Roping Story -- don't miss out on the other one -- "The Dam Notice" lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL -- Be Safe - Be Careful - Be Prepared - Be Well - Be Aware - Be Happy -- But Most of All - "BE KIND"

"He who is wise will keep an open mind and not judge until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

"A person sees in the world what he carries in his heart"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 2

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL DV family, Adam, Julie and Adams staff. A little inside information for all...in Little League I wore #13, I was a pitcher and my record was 11 wins and 1 loss. Does that give you any idea when I think the RV will occur? 2013emot-downsbravo.gif

Chartman17

• Upvote 1

Avoid CNN At All Costs ! :o/>/>

:D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

Btw, How Come We Haven't Heard A Peep Out Of Shabbi's Replacement Lately ? :blink:/>/>

Does Turkri Always Go Into Hiding This Time Of Year ? :rolleyes:/>/>

Thx For The Chat Adam, VIZIO, + DK ! ;)/>/> And Happy Thanksgiving To All The DV Peeps !

B)/>/> B)/>/>

Where is Dr. Shabibi? There was a bunch of smack floating around that he had warrant's for his arrest. I don't see any evidence of that.

Uneek, I'll go check out your Dam Notice :)

I'm confused about Hamas comment: I thought they where a terrorist organization ? Happy thanksgiving & thanks for the update ..

Sorry, you are correct.

I see I said "situation in Hamas", and that was the wrong choice of words - I should have said "the Hamas situation".

My point is still the same... and as of this evening, there is a cease fire on that situation.

:twothumbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Upvote 1