Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama grief tears over the "victims Sandy" spark debates among Iraqis about "their rulers and they laugh at the victims,"

Soledad

And, no....I am not voting for or against Glen Beck. Obama is the biggest, in my opinion, fraud our country has ever placed in the White House. He is, in my opinion, a traitor to his oath and the America people. We have never been closer to being old Cold War Russia with government interference in private life, regulation and spying on private people. My ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War are rolling over in their graves. His man has done more to destroy America from within than anyone or any group has ever been able to do in the past.

Can I have an amen? AMEN!

Hey guys I don't think I have gotten quite enough negs yet for calling out people on the right wing partisan bias on these forums.Can I have a little more plz?

People prefer to live in their delusions about how their favorite political messiah and party is gonna trounce the evil men on the other side;and restore America to a great land over flowing with love and freedom.As long as I point out what a piece of corporate/banker shill trash Obummer and his minions is people here are happy to agree.

But point out Romney and the neo cons similar affiliations to shady people and the bawing never ends.Partisan hacks on both sides are getting nuttier and nuttier each election year I swear.Must be all that fluoride and other goodies in our food the elites promise are good for us :P

Edited by teddyruxbin

This thread still open. This thread proves that the political system in our country is successful to the government ONLY. They have proceeded to have us fight amongst our selves. They don't car about us. Like Michael Jackson's song. He tried to tell us too. You can hate on him too, but guys, look at this thread. Look at the threats coming out of this dag gum election. I have heard it all.

If Obama wins there will be blood in the streets.

If Romney wins they're leaving the country.

If Obama loses I will punch Romney.

If Romney loses there will be a citizens petition to force the courts to get his college transcript.

It's nuts guys. The government is hiding a lot of things. You have no idea. They tell us bull crap and bits and pieces just enough to get us to fight, which dirty politics is getting them votes. Are we that low life to listen to them talk crap on the other? That's not dealing with the issues or how they plan to fix them. When they start mud slinging on the other, that means they have nothing new to say. Or don't know what to say.

don't fall for this. Be an independent mind and educate yourselves. If you belong to a party, think again. That's what they want, because you become their sheeple and do anything they ask of you. Just like groupies at concerts.

• Upvote 1

This thread still open. This thread proves that the political system in our country is successful to the government ONLY. They have proceeded to have us fight amongst our selves. They don't car about us. Like Michael Jackson's song. He tried to tell us too. You can hate on him too, but guys, look at this thread. Look at the threats coming out of this dag gum election. I have heard it all.

If Obama wins there will be blood in the streets.

If Romney wins they're leaving the country.

If Obama loses I will punch Romney.

If Romney loses there will be a citizens petition to force the courts to get his college transcript.

It's nuts guys. The government is hiding a lot of things. You have no idea. They tell us bull crap and bits and pieces just enough to get us to fight, which dirty politics is getting them votes. Are we that low life to listen to them talk crap on the other? That's not dealing with the issues or how they plan to fix them. When they start mud slinging on the other, that means they have nothing new to say. Or don't know what to say.

don't fall for this. Be an independent mind and educate yourselves. If you belong to a party, think again. That's what they want, because you become their sheeple and do anything they ask of you. Just like groupies at concerts.

Wow just what I was thinking today, but it has mainly to do with my Parents..They watch way to much MSNBC.. it has Destroy any communication we have..and yes I'm talking about the elections!! These past 4 years has made Major accomplish to Divide instead of United States of America... all the way down to Family... and it just makes me Sick...And everybody Racists, if you don't go along!!! Wow and they didn't raise me this way!!! Sad :(

no

i dont understand why libs want to compare private citizens to elected officials .. private citizens dont get paid with tax dollars ..john bohner would cry though .. not because hes faking it ,, because he needs testostrone..

roflmao... now THATS FUNNY!!!

.... but really sad at the same time when you realize all the damage that two-faced POS is doing..

This is just friggen great! Can you people who love to trash democrats/liberals think before you post? To what positive end do you think this is going? I am really sick and tired of this vile crap you all like to speel. How about some respect for your minority padres here....you know the liberals and democrats that do post and often have good input? This is about the dinar, not political parties. I have to be quite honest I am tired of the mud slinging contests and who cares where it hits. :angry:

These people on this board don't care to discuss anything that they don't already agree with. It's rather sad, really. As you can see, they rarely ever post anything of substance with evidence to back up their claims, sans a few good posters. They usually resort to ad-hominem character attacks (though, I'm sure the same would be true if this were a liberal board). We just need to realize that the average person is not interested in discourse, but more interested in yelling and screaming like animals about to be fed when someone doesn't agree with their position.

• Downvote 1

This is just friggen great! Can you people who love to trash democrats/liberals think before you post? To what positive end do you think this is going? I am really sick and tired of this vile crap you all like to speel. How about some respect for your minority padres here....you know the liberals and democrats that do post and often have good input? This is about the dinar, not political parties. I have to be quite honest I am tired of the mud slinging contests and who cares where it hits. :angry:

Ziggy this is The Off Topic Section and as long as you go by the rules we Speak as we do!! It's called Freedom of Speech!! Unless your against that, The Dinar section is up Top. Seems your representation has had the Majority for the last 6 years!! All I can say enter at your own risk!! Nov 6 can't come soon enough!!

• Upvote 2