Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is Official in Iraq!

Great199

Wrong answer.

I just e mailed my co workers with Allied Power Generation at US Embassy Baghdad.

There is no RV, no small denoms or coins have been released.

What is alarming is that US coins mainly quarters are now showing up at some local street markets.

That alone tells me there is no plan to come out wih IQD small denoms or coins in near future.

More, not less USD and Gulf State currencies are showing up as Iraqis abandon the IQD.

There is no RV in country, in China, in HK or in Las Vegas.

Who negged me for giving facts and telling the truth?

You want lies and rumors. That can be arranged.

• Upvote 9

Wrong answer.

I just e mailed my co workers with Allied Power Generation at US Embassy Baghdad.

What is alarming is that US coins mainly quarters are now showing up at some local street markets.

That alone tells me there is no plan to come out wih IQD small denoms or coins in near future.

More, not less USD and Gulf State currencies are showing up as Iraqis abandon the IQD.

• Upvote 1

This is where the link takes me:

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wrong answer.

Luigi1

I CONFIRM your findings. Howell & Associates and Armstrong Group have neighbors working there with both firms. Three of them confirmed there was NO SUCH THING as any "IN-COUNTRY" RV, nor are any coins in circulation, except US coins.

Fortunately MOST people here have learned to IGNORE such "notices." There have been SO MANY of them that people now laugh at first hearing of such "secret" news.

Then again. . .maybe the Iraqi's and especially the CBI haven't conferred with okie yet! If they would just DO that, they would learn that not only did it RV 26 times since last August, but that it was at a rate of $15-dollars per dinar! Can't they simply acknowlege that okie knows more than the directors of CBI?

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

Its official we have an RV! This article states clearly that there has been an in country RV. We holders of Dinar are nothing more than ghosts/conspiracy theorists and mean nothing to the scheme of things. I dont know if they are saying the rate is 1.18 to 1.19 per dinar in U.S. dollars or if they are stating that its at .81 t .82 cents per dinar. The other way makes more sense to me in dedollarizing and covering the 5% spread spoken of. Here is the link http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19929:cbi-qiraqi-dinars-price-witnesses-recovery-against-us-dollarq&catid=37:economy&Itemid=41and here is the article short and VERY SWEET! Baghdad (AIN) -The Central Bank of Iraq stressed "The stability of the US Dollar's price against the Iraqi Dinar since the Iraqi Currency witnesses clear recovery."

The Deputy Chairman of the CBI, Mudhir Mohamed Salih, stated to AIN on Thursday "The Central Bank of Iraq managed to control the exchange rate of the US Dollar against the IQD Dinar at 1.18 or 1.19," noting that "All the exchange offices make up to 5% of the demand for the US Dollar."

"The largest rate of the demand of the Dollar goes to the money orders for purposes of financing the foreign trade and Iraqi's imports," he added.

"All the money whether huge or little sums are controlled by the applicable anti-money laundry law which can discover anything that violates the law," Salih concluded. /End/ My opinion is this along with the HCL will be the final green light into chapter 8. I think we will see this next week. I feel after chapter 7 is lifted we will see this hit the forex and banks globally.

this is just a translation/misprint thing. Al they are talking about is minor adjustments due to neighbor currency problems in the ME.

Shheeeeesh. You guys are waiting for any tidbit to call an RV

It is clear they are speaking about the market rate. 1.18 and 1.19 is a decimal in place of a comma.......they are referring to a market rate of 1180 and 1190. The fact gurus think this is a rv, is really ignorant. it shows they know nothing about the dinar or how the cbi controls the rate at market. ive been explaining this for a week, since they told us, they would bring the dinar on par with the dollar in the coming days. Im really out of breath on the issue......

Exactly, Sandstorm. You are the breath of reason here...even though occasionally it's salty lopster breath...

this is just a translation/misprint thing. Al they are talking about is minor adjustments due to neighbor currency problems in the ME.

Shheeeeesh. You guys are waiting for any tidbit to call an RV

Exactly, Sandstorm. You are the breath of reason here...even though occasionally it's salty lopster breath...

Lol....i only want a rv to make some money. i dont like spending time explaining why its not the rv. they keep pushing back the rd....hopeully we see some rvs soon. peace

Edited by sandstorm

Wrong answer.

Luigi...Thanks.

• Upvote 1