Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni's Arabic translator looks at new videos

katie45

Seminar deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar which was brought by the Higher Institute

No futher information, but it was posted today...9/20/2012

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

Video 6

Video 7

Video 8

Video 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6PlFL9vzY&feature=plcp

Video 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgtbZRiUBA&feature=plcp

Video 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXudaj8x0yM&feature=plcp

Video 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca15lOVSCpc&feature=plcp

Video 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzqw-ab8tA&feature=plcp

Video 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB9frnUMj-w&feature=plcp

There are like 16 videos from this event broken into segments..

http://www.youtube.com/user/post20121/videos?view=0

OK, my arabic translator sent me this....Looks like good news!

Kap,

I listened and viewed most of the videos and statements: My understanding and personal opinion is that the drive to delete the 3 zeros is gaining momentum.. Mind you the entire government (i.e. the administration, elected parliament and probably the judiciary) have to agree on the issue and how to implement it.. I bet that the U.S will have to give its blessing as well.. It goes without saying that if the move benefits a lot of people in high positions that they will push for it to happen.. it is more politics than real fiscal reality.

The ID as we speak is definitely under valued.. How fast and by how much appreciation if the currency genuinely floats among the global currencies is yet to be seen (supply vs. demand) - I don't have a PHD in that but knowing the country and the region in general, the value of the ID will appreciate and soon..

My above comments are based on what I understood from all the videos and statements of all these officials and bankers..

Regards,

• Upvote 11

Why are these insults tolerated on this site?

Very valid point Katie... it appears someone has been able to skate by the rules... I guess someone figures it's good to keep on Negative person around to remind us how bad it used to get around here at times!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post... Kaps is always appreciated by the vast majority... anybody that can bring so positive input is always welcome!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Dunno folks, sounded to me like keep was just passing along a bit of friendly advice, what with all these indictments and investigations taking place against people claiming to know the in's and out's of this investment. keep seems like a good guy, just has a strong opinion about things, but then who doesn't, nobody should be ostracized for that. peace. ;)

• Upvote 5

Why are these insults tolerated on this site?

Where is the insult?? The only one I see that stands true is the one at the top of the forums!

You know why Adam put that banner across the top of forums??

<b>"Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying. <br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13.333333969116211px; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13.333333969116211px; ">DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns."</b>

One day he miraculously sees that deleting the zeros is not what we want and acknowledges they are speaking of a lop, then its right back to pumping this plan as if it is our great RV we are waiting on.....

For someone who has been in this investment as long as he has, you would think he would understand what they are talking about by now.....I understand people want to hear only the good so they can feel justified in buying their dinar. But turning the negative into something we want is the wrong way to go about doing it......

Even Adam understands deleting the zeros plan is a lop.....its not what we want.....

But yet there happens to be this special translator that Kap knows that tells us the exact opposite of what the CBI and the rest of the world sees and says?? laugh.gif Come on people.....there is other legitimate things to look forward to with Iraq.....

Focus on those.....not turning the negative information into something we want.....

The only positive thing about the "deleting the zeros" is that there is still a lot of opposition to it, and that it keeps being pushed off which gives the dinar more time to rise in value.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Don't worry Katie, Cyndi Lopper, negative nancy - whatever you call him; disrespects everyone. I wrote him off as a worthless asset to this site about a year ago, about the time he should have been permanently bannned.For some reason he seems to be in bed with the Admins on this site and is somehow still he after having his negs reset. By the way, the clowns reference atop the chat log page refers to him...

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Don't worry Katie, Cyndi Lopper, negative nancy - whatever you call him; disrespects everyone. I wrote him off as a worthless asset to this site about a year ago, about the time he should have been permanently bannned.For some reason he seems to be in bed with the Admins on this site and is somehow still he after having his negs reset. By the way, the clowns reference atop the chat log page refers to him...

You're right, he's been reset a couple of times, I'm almost 100% sure that he's employed by Adam if it was you or me acting the way he acts and get away with it and problably is the most negged person on this site we would be thrown out by now, I have him in my garbage can so I can't see the crap he writes anymore.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow, talk about insulting, you should probably go back and reread what you just wrote. Poor Admins, can't get any respect. And Tony, right below your post, just hurled an insult at Adam! Just sayin'. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3