Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fall is Hunting Season

RodandStaff

***///

We love this whole thread...!

Gets the Sarge'sGals Stamp of Approval!

Thank you all who are contributing! Keep bringin' it!

(the farmer, the lasso & the deer made us pee a little! tongue.gif )

Thanks gal's... and from us here in the DV family... we luv Sarge's Gal's too!!! wub.gif

Here's a slight twist to an old article... for a good laugh!!! rolleyes.gif

44623_452498704811829_171755382_n.jpglaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Well, I posted my granddaughter's first deer - a 9 pointer - earlier in this thread so, when she sent me the picture below this morning, I thought I should post it too.

Bobcats are terrible in our area - they are responsible for almost all of our domestic cats disappearing - are known to kill young goats, and are not afraid to attack dogs.

1stbobcat.jpg

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

Well, I posted my granddaughter's first deer - a 9 pointer - earlier in this thread so, when she sent me the picture below this morning, I thought I should post it too.

Bobcats are terrible in our area - they are responsible for almost all of our domestic cats disappearing - are known to kill young goats, and are not afraid to attack dogs.

1stbobcat.jpg

scute_100-115.gif

Congrats again to your granddaughter TG! emot-downsbravo.gif

I love nature, I love animals... but let's face it, predator's can be a major problem if their numbers get out of hand. Some folks think a raccoon looks cute... even I did once upon a time, until I saw what they can do in a chicken coop... one killed two adult hens and three half grown chicks in our coop in one night... and only ate half of one of the hens... I think they kill for fun. Yup... nature's great... in it's place!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

An old joke - and still cracks me up everytime.

Deer Camp

All the guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one

of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and

bushy-tailed.

"Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and

watched me all night."

With age comes wisdom.

TO BE OLD AND WISE

ONE MUST BE YOUNG AND STUPID

• Upvote 4

There's your tirty point buck...... laugh.gif

Dang fastarnie... you are on the ball... your the first one to see that!!! wink.gif So it's true then... he does exist!!! biggrin.gif

Ahhhh... now I don't feel so bad about believing in Snipes and Bigfoot!!! laugh.gif Anybody up for a "Woolly Mammoth" hunt? rolleyes.gif

Here's something I would like to add to the ol' Christmas list... blink.gif

Animal-Footprint-Shoes-by-Maskull-Lasserre.jpg

That would sure be a great way to scare the neighbor's or the new hunter's in the group!!! laugh.gif

I wonder if they come in Woolly Mammoth and T-Rex sizes!!! emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1

Dang fastarnie... you are on the ball... your the first one to see that!!! wink.gif So it's true then... he does exist!!! biggrin.gif

Ahhhh... now I don't feel so bad about believing in Snipes and Bigfoot!!! laugh.gif Anybody up for a "Woolly Mammoth" hunt? rolleyes.gif

Here's something I would like to add to the ol' Christmas list... blink.gif

Animal-Footprint-Shoes-by-Maskull-Lasserre.jpg

That would sure be a great way to scare the neighbor's or the new hunter's in the group!!! laugh.gif

I wonder if they come in Woolly Mammoth and T-Rex sizes!!! emot-LMAO.gif

I don't know about you, but those boots would make me clumsy as heck in the woods. :lol: Sure would be a great track in the neighborhood though. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

This could be some interesting gear to add to our collection!!! wink.gif

262937_401589356592533_3680034_n.jpg

Hyperstealth is a Canadian company that has recently developed a material that bends light waves around a target that allows for complete invisibility labeled “Quantum Stealth”. The material removes not only your visual, infrared (night vision) and thermal signatures but also the target’s shadow.<b><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px;">Link: http://www.hyperstealth.com/</b>

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...