Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi ...I invested in IQD 4 years ago and believed in it as a long term investment...but how long ?????...I am slowly beginning to think that I have become part of a great Scam...How long does it take to make decisions.. it appears years in Iraq...If i had to wait years for someone in my workplace to make a decision on a CEO or other executive position or any position for that mater we would be out of business..............I am so over this

• Upvote 6

Unfortunately, we can't simply apply western thinking and business philosophy to a fledgling middle eastern country's dynamics! Wish we could... but, not even close to feasible! Hang in there... go about your daily life... and see what happens! Good luck to all of us! :)

• Upvote 2

Hi ...I invested in IQD 4 years ago and believed in it as a long term investment...but how long ?????...I am slowly beginning to think that I have become part of a great Scam...How long does it take to make decisions.. it appears years in Iraq...If i had to wait years for someone in my workplace to make a decision on a CEO or other executive position or any position for that mater we would be out of business..............I am so over this

I agree. (sadly)

• Upvote 6

4 years isn't long in this investment.Many of us have been on the wire with this for seven years plus.The only scam I can think of to this would be if you bought into the over night riches story instant millionaire yadda yadda... Otherwise, don't let the itch get to you .Currency still holds value to it, in due time we shall see how much the future brings. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

4 years isn't long in this investment.Many of us have been on the wire with this for seven years plus.The only scam I can think of to this would be if you bought into the over night riches story instant millionaire yadda yadda... Otherwise, don't let the itch get to you .Currency still holds value to it, in due time we shall see how much the future brings. :rocking-chair:

Wouldn't becoming a millionaire depend on the rate and how much you have invested in this? I mean, even if it's a low rate and you had enough invested in it don't you think it could be possible? Unless you're thinking a super all time low rate. I would actually be curious as to what you're thinking the rate is going to be.

Wouldn't becoming a millionaire depend on the rate and how much you have invested in this? I mean, even if it's a low rate and you had enough invested in it don't you think it could be possible? Unless you're thinking a super all time low rate. I would actually be curious as to what you're thinking the rate is going to be.

It may be possible under those factors IF you had enough for the hoopla winners circle high amounts..But how about the low amounts? I'm not talking .10 or .20 but more like .01 or .02 ... for me , I am stuck rather firm on a rate of .86 because I believe they have to come out at least to that point over time for it to benefit the country.Then of course you have your capital gains and spreads to contend with ..but it still wouldn't be as cut and dry as you buy a million Dinar and whoop there it is... three or four maybe yeah... then of course what about the idea that it may not come this year , or what about the notion that our dollar crashes first? This is speculation and we can speculate till the cows come home , we might be right and we might be close, but I believe many have tidbits of truth and to decipher which are and are not would be a full time job.Best to treat this like a lottery ticket and over time you might get an answer to all the questions we all have. :peace:

• Upvote 3

Put your big boy pants on, Dry your eye`s , Have a cookie, Take a deep breath Then lock up your dinar and stop thinking about it. If it doesnt pan out till 40 years from now. Your grandchildren will say. My grandpa was the smartest man on earth. Hang tough :)

Thanks for the advice Sir, However my grandchildren will say their Grandma was the smartest woman on the planet...Emjoy your day Sir...

Unfortunately, we can't simply apply western thinking and business philosophy to a fledgling middle eastern country's dynamics! Wish we could... but, not even close to feasible! Hang in there... go about your daily life... and see what happens! Good luck to all of us! :)

Yea, it them 2000 years to get a toilet in the house. I not what you'd call smart, but that would be a priority for me. i guess I need to calrify, maybe they did have a toilet indoors but it wasn't outgoing. Not the brightest people. I know, I've been there.

It may be possible under those factors IF you had enough for the hoopla winners circle high amounts..But how about the low amounts? I'm not talking .10 or .20 but more like .01 or .02 ... for me , I am stuck rather firm on a rate of .86 because I believe they have to come out at least to that point over time for it to benefit the country.Then of course you have your capital gains and spreads to contend with ..but it still wouldn't be as cut and dry as you buy a million Dinar and whoop there it is... three or four maybe yeah... then of course what about the idea that it may not come this year , or what about the notion that our dollar crashes first? This is speculation and we can speculate till the cows come home , we might be right and we might be close, but I believe many have tidbits of truth and to decipher which are and are not would be a full time job.Best to treat this like a lottery ticket and over time you might get an answer to all the questions we all have. :peace:

I agree about captial gains and spreads. I've always figured atleast 50 percent of what I make off of the dinar to be eatten up in taxes and spreads. I also agree that at .01 it would take a tremendous amount of dinar to make just one million dollars profit. At that rate and figuring on half of it to be taken in tax and spread, I calculate you'd need atleast 250,000,000 dinar to clear a million dollar profit.

250,000,000 x .01 = 2,500,000 - 50% (taxes and spread) = 1,250,000 - 250,000 U.S. money originally invested (or more depending on where you bought the dinar) =1,000,000. Of course, in reality, who would have that much money to invest to begin with? I know I certainly don't.

However, if you figure the rate at .86, my calculations are that a person could clear a million dollars profit for as little as 2,500,000 dinar. I never have believed in the "hoopla winners circle" high amounts. I sincerly hope the rate is around .86.

And if our dollar crashes first, then I think we'd ultimately have a lot more to worry about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

facebook stock is a bigger scam then dinar at least you can recoup most of your money on dinar and you know you bought it unlike facebook and the whole nasdaq mess now thats a scam

• Upvote 1

I agree about captial gains and spreads. I've always figured atleast 50 percent of what I make off of the dinar to be eatten up in taxes and spreads. I also agree that at .01 it would take a tremendous amount of dinar to make just one million dollars profit. At that rate and figuring on half of it to be taken in tax and spread, I calculate you'd need atleast 250,000,000 dinar to clear a million dollar profit.

250,000,000 x .01 = 2,500,000 - 50% (taxes and spread) = 1,250,000 - 250,000 U.S. money originally invested (or more depending on where you bought the dinar) =1,000,000. Of course, in reality, who would have that much money to invest to begin with? I know I certainly don't.

However, if you figure the rate at .86, my calculations are that a person could clear a million dollars profit for as little as 2,500,000 dinar. I never have believed in the "hoopla winners circle" high amounts. I sincerly hope the rate is around .86.

And if our dollar crashes first, then I think we'd ultimately have a lot more to worry about.

Well stated.I think the latter scenario is what is on people's minds lately.Will we see it pre -collapse in order to help further preparations , or will it come after, and if it does come after what would be the gain /loss in how we could cash out ? cash out to what? Honestly,I see it coming before though to be honest.Many Governments are involved in this as we all are as well , they know its coming so they are wanting to get their hands on it prior and I am sure are trying to influence it anyway they can .Now if they can is the question..

facebook stock is a bigger scam then dinar at least you can recoup most of your money on dinar and you know you bought it unlike facebook and the whole nasdaq mess now thats a scam

No doubt.When I heard they were going public it was all I could do not to laugh.

• Upvote 1

from me reading other forums and boards, I would say that you are becoming a majority voice even if it bothers some people to hear this.

lots of people are making the decision to throw in the towel all together. Not saying I am, but I do understand the frustration.

It's over 8 years since I initially invested in this........patience is the word of the day....for us anyway. GO RV !!! B)

decade...I think you meant to say "patience is the word of the decade" ;)

look at it this way.We have had Obama almost four years already , and yet still at least part of the Nation can't make up their mind to get rid of him already.Can you imagine how slow the wheels are turning now in a country that is NEW to democracy? :twocents::peace:

• Upvote 1

Iraq is an experiment in democracy and does not resemble the democracy we have in the U.S., for example. So far, it is a democracy in name only and there is no assurance that that it will succeed. It may take decades, if it succeeds, to be a functional democracy. Iraq may never succeed in creating a capitalist economy.

Oh I don't know about that... B) I can see many resemblances between Maliki and Obama :D :D

On another note , this is very true.Point I was making is yes this has been a long road so far, but if we are lucky enough to get an RV soon with everything they have had to work with over there,the wheels have been turning rather fast all things considered ;):peace:

• Upvote 2