Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have An R V

Boozer

I remember telling my 1st wife this was going to rv at any moment. Now I barely ever mention the rv.......

to my 3rd one. Heaven help the 4th

My Friend... You know that marriage complicates things... Just stay BF & GF next time.. You'll save yourself a few hassles.... It seems like you already gave much in the marriage Dept.....Smile

• Upvote 2

Still keeping my job till I hear from Adam. What a bunch of BS. I read the Guru and knew it was BS. They should put BS right below the word Guru in the dictionary., it's where it belongs. Just saying. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone:

It's not cute or funny to spread these rumors just to have something to say. We all want an RV asap; however, a number of us have had our dinar up to 10 years and are anxiously awaiting an announcement of the dinar and the RV amount. My suggestion is to ONLY listen to Adam because he has never, ever fed us a bunch of crap. He is the most upfront business person I've encountered in a long time and he is NOT full of hot air.

When Adam sends the text and e-mail with the RV amount and our cash-in instructions is when I will get excited and quit my job. All this other smoke being blown up our butts will truly be ignored like a hot fart in the wind.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV,

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 2

There have been a number of people who have said it RV'd around 1700 PDT.... HOWEVER, there is nothing anywhere other than people said, ......that would confirm this... Either Okie has infected a number of others, or everyone was in such a major RV mood tonight, they are all repeating an original rumor as if it is their own.... Checking my phone for an Adam text, and not packing mascara or eye shadow pot until then :D :D

And agreed BamaGirl... title is not even remotely funny....

Hey there Rayzur, great to see you again. I miss reading your thoughts in the forum. Hope all is well.

• Upvote 1