Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - Maliki's UN Sanction Violations With Iran !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Shabbi Is Cursing Out Maliki Behind Closed Doors ! All I Could Hear Was - You Stupid Mullah Fatwa .....

Med (9:39 PM): GANG I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING RIGHT NOW I AM KEEPING KIND OF A LOW PROFILE ON THE DINAR SOMETHING IS BOTHERING ME AND I AM A BIT CONCERNED I WANT TO SEE HOW IT IS HANDLED AND HOW IT EFFECTS RELATIONS BETWEEN THE U.S. AND IRAQ AND IRAQ AND THE U.N. CUZ IT COULD SEE MALIKI GOT AWAY WITH IT FOR ALMOST 3 YRS THE U.S. MEDIA WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO IRAQ OR WHAT WAS GOING ON

NOW THEY ARE AND THEY DONT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE SEEING

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I AM REFERRING TOO AND HOW EXPLOSIVE IT IS OR CAN BE

aj4now: guess, I am embarrassed....I don't know

Ranjoesgirl: I'm not sure either Med

Med: MALIKI WAS FUNNELLING MONEY TO IRAN

junebug: Iran?

Med: AND ALSO MALIKI GRANTED IRAN AIRSPACE OVER IRAQ TO MOVE 13,000 TROOPS TO SYRIA TO HELP THE SYRIAN GOVT

aj4now: oh crap

Med: OVERTAKE THE PEOPLE THE U.S. MEDIA FOUND OUT AND THIS IS ALL AGAINST THE UN SANCTIONS IT CAN MAKE THINGS BAD

cdjsilver51] Bad for us?

Med: SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY STABILITY YES BAD FOR US IRAQ HAS VIOLATED UN SANCTIONS AND THEY THEMSELVES ARE UNDER SANCTIONS STILL MALIKI BY FUNNELING U.S.D. TO IRAN AND THEN IT HURTING THE CENTRAL BANK AS WE ALL KNOW IT DID AND SHABIBI DIDNT KNOW WHY TURNS OUT HIS OWN PM WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED DO IT

NOW REMEMBER THE DINAR CAN HAVE ALL THE ASSETS BACKING IT IT WANTS BUT IF IT IS NOT ACCEPTED INTERNATIONALLY IT MEANS SQUAT WE REMEMBER HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CASH IT IN

IF IRAQ PISSES OFF THIS OR ANY ADMINISTRATION WE WONT SEE THE BAN LIFTED IF I WERE OBAMA I WOULD PERSONALLY CALL MALIKI TELL HIM IF HE DOESNT STOP IMMEDIATELY THEN P.O. 13303 IS DONE AND ALL IRAQS ASSETS IN THE U.S. ARE FAIR GAME

THAT IS ALMOST 900 BILLION IN JUST OIL REVENUES WE ARE PROTECTING NOT COUNTING THE GOLD I MEAN JUST SAYIN OK I THINK I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT

Ranjoesgirl: Maliki just needs to be removed, he has caused so many problems

Med: HE HAS

spp: Hi Med, yes i saw something on my email about that.

Med: IT IS IMPORTANT AND TODAY SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL ONE OF THE CLERICS WHO IS TRYING TO BRING PEACE TO THE 3 SECTS OK GANG GN FOR NOW TY ALL

Junebug: well, now what whew

U.S. hopes for strong military ties with Iraq despite Iran: general

Monday, 20 August 2012

By Al Arabiya with AFP

Eight months since American troops withdrew from Iraq, Baghdad has signaled a readiness to bolster military ties with the U.S., America’s top general said ahead of a visit to the country.

General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, who is due to fly to Iraq this week after talks in Afghanistan, will be the highest-ranking American to travel there since the end of the troubled U.S. military mission in the country.

Speaking to reporters late Sunday aboard his plane en route to Afghanistan, Dempsey acknowledged arch-foe Iran was trying to expand its influence in Iraq but said the Baghdad leadership wanted to build up relations with the American military.

“I believe they’ve concluded that they missed a window of opportunity to establish a more normal relationship with us,” said Dempsey, referring to discussions with Iraqi defense chiefs.

“I don’t mean to say we’re coming back to Iraq,” he said.

“I think they recognize their capabilities may require yet more additional development and I think they’re reaching out to us to see if we can help them with that.”

The Iraqi defense minister and military chief have both inquired about staging drills with the U.S. military, organizing training for Iraqi officers and other “security cooperation,” Dempsey said.

Growing concerns

His visit coincides with growing concern in Washington that Iran may be funneling supplies to the regime in Syria through Iraq.

A New York Times also reported on Sunday that Iraq was helping Iran skirting international sanctions imposed against it.

In reaction, a member of parliament from Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s State of Law, Kamal al-Saadi, on Sunday denied that Iraq is helping Iran to violate international sanctions imposed against it.

“Even if Iraq wanted to help Iran, it cannot offer Iran anything, because Iraq’s money is under article 7, and its money under American care,” Al-Sumaria News cited him as saying.

According to United Nations’ Article 7, Iraq’s financial funds are under U.N. trusteeship.

Dempsey, howver, did not comment directly on the reports but said: “I will of course express our concern about Iranian influence in Syria.”

The general also said he could not confirm reports that Tehran is circumventing economic sanctions by illegally operating in Iraqi financial markets, gaining access to much-needed U.S. currency.

“I’ve read the reports. I’ve queried the system for as much intelligence as I can gain,” he said.

The general predicted that Iran would seek to strengthen its presence in Iraq if its allies in Syria fall from power.

“My judgment would be that if their position erodes in Syria, my guess is they would seek to increase their influence in Iraq. Strategically, they will seek some other outlet.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/08/20/233214.html

• Upvote 3

Im sure the administration and intel services have known this for a while. way before a reporter brought their story. how will the administration move?? In an election year, i see it being kicked pass november, as any instability right now will show the negative aspects of withdrawl without the proper negotiations. jmo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen. Martin Dempsy, is meeting with Maliki in the next couple days, and he says he's not even going to address this with Maliki, so I don't think we're going to see any seriously bad news coming from this issue. Like someone above said, surely, we've known about this for quite some time, and if we were going to make a big deal out of it, we would have already. Busting Maliki helping Iran may even be the best thing that ever happened to us, because now that he's broken the Iran sanctions, we own him.

Gen. Dempsy meeting details below...

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Aug-21/185249-us-still-has-key-iraq-role-after-troop-exit-dempsey.ashx#axzz24DEJlCG6

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 2

Our Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen. Martin Dempsy, is meeting with Maliki in the next couple days, and he says he's not even going to address this with Maliki, so I don't think we're going to see any seriously bad news coming from this issue. Like someone above said, surely, we've known about this for quite some time, and if we were going to make a big deal out of it, we would have already. Busting Maliki helping Iran may even be the best thing that ever happened to us, because now that he's broken the Iran sanctions, we own him.

Gen. Dempsy meeting details below...

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Aug-21/185249-us-still-has-key-iraq-role-after-troop-exit-dempsey.ashx#axzz24DEJlCG6

I like the way you think, ReVbo. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1