Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wal-Mart Versus the Morons

delta22

Wal
-
M
art Versus the Morons

Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than

Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private Employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only
15 years.

8. During this same period, 31 supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 Years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur At a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to Fix the economy.

This should be read and understood by all Americans

Democrats,

Republicans,

EVERYONE!!

To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons
:

The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is BROKE.

Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is BROKE.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is BROKE.

War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $ trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are BROKE.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is BROKE.

The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal FAILURE.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.

AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Folks,

Keep this circulating. It is very well stated.

Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' and their staff (they never read anything) will clue them in on how Americans feel

Love your country...fear your government !!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

The last people you want to run the government is Wal-Mart people. The people who run Wal-Mart are money grubbing *****. I know because I have kin folk who work there. There main goal is to put small business under and be the only game in town. They pay almost no tax and pay there workers nothing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The last people you want to run the government is Wal-Mart people. The people who run Wal-Mart are money grubbing *****. I know because I have kin folk who work there. There main goal is to put small business under and be the only game in town. They pay almost no tax and pay there workers nothing.

As a businessman my basic goals are, offer a quality product/service, hire the best qualified people,create a good working envirement,& capture as much of the market as possible. If other like companies fall by the wayside so be it. Peace

• Upvote 2

Lets see....Competitive Marketing on a Global scale (US jobs)

reduced salaries & benefits for Employees (Govt workers)

reduced Liability to the non-working citizens (welfare) increased income

for the stock holders (Elderly Soc Sec recipients and the Military guys & gals)

Balancing the books (the Budget) and making that profit to pay the

stock holders (Surplus)

Yeah....Sounds like a WalMart business model is a good idea. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Where do you do your shopping?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How much do you think a walmart worker should make? for 90% of their positions you dont even need a high school diploma. Its all about pricing. they put small business out because they can provide the same product for less money. small business needs to be a chameleon, always changing form and shape to be competitive. maybe they should. onsider switching to the service industry. i can provide cheaper services because i dont have overhead on inventory, a fleet of vehicles, a retail office, and benefits for thousands or millions of employees. this os not the same economy we had 50 years ago. you either change or you go belly up

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

I don't darken the doors of Wal-Mart. I shop anywhere but Wal-Mart!!!! There products cheap sh*t. The tv and computors are make cheaper to increase their profits.

Little do you know!

Many of the products that you probably buy from other stores are made by the same Chinese/Vietnamese/Indonesian factories under a different lable. As for the electronics, the same! :lol::lol::lol: Sad thing is you and many like you have bought into the liberal talking points about Wal Mart. Union Thugs and libs don't like Wal Mart because the unions can't get in.

Did you know that Hilliary Clinton was an attorney and on the Board of Directors for six years for Wal Mart before she moved into "politics" . Hypocracy????? :lol::lol:

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1

Little do you know!

Many of the products that you probably buy from other stores are made by the same Chinese/Vietnamese/Indonesian factories under a different lable. As for the electronics, the same! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sad thing is you and many like you have bought into the liberal talking points about Wal Mart. Union Thugs and libs don't like Wal Mart because the unions can't get in.

Did you know that Hilliary Clinton was an attorney and on the Board of Directors for six years for Wal Mart before she moved into "politics" . Hypocracy????? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Who the h$ll cares about Hilliary? You don't want to feed your kids these products, let alone your dogs!

Umm, I would like a heads up on where to shop? That is a little thing we can do here.

Knowlege is power. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Who the h$ll cares about Hilliary? You don't want to feed your kids these products, let alone your dogs!

Umm, I would like a heads up on where to shop? That is a little thing we can do here.

Knowlege is power. smile.gif

Check the labels....lots of things are produced in America.

Including a lot sold at Walmart.....The US Produces/Manufactures

1/5 of the goods sold in the world.

• Upvote 2

I boycotted Walmart at least a year ago. Walmart has history of underpaying their employees when the profits are there to support higher hourly wages and decent health care benefits to those that work over 30 hours a week.

Walmart also beats down their vendors. Walmart dictates what they will pay to a vendor to supply a certain good or product. Walmart's greed factor is way more than I can handle.

I would rather spend a bit more to support my local grocers, their employees and vendors than to give into to the greed of Walmart.

• Upvote 3

Oh Maggie....You shop there a lot then? dry.gif

Your comment is from some sort of personal experience?

NEVER! And again... I would never wish upon you thier products. I have become educated about Chinese products. We are talking about baby formula, very scarey... to pet food, let alone our daily food. Really cris?

• Upvote 2

This article is missing a major factor in the business of the US. The Fed Reserve. They made a 99 year term contract and now it's time to give it up. We had value in our money, now our money is debt. So what do you want to bet that the Federal Government renews the contract with the crooks of the Federal Reserve who has extracted the wealth of the US?

They have 4 more months to get it right. An audit of the Gold if they really do it, will bring forth eye openers for many. When the US Mint was running shortages of silver and gold. It ticked me off. I was running the eagle runs proof and uncirculated. Got to the point only dealers would get them and they would be low mintage's. So the collector would end up paying 3 or 4 times the price to get that year of the Eagle for the set.

All goes back to our federal money belonging to non federal entities. They are elite bankers who are running the show because they own us. They extracted the wealth of the US and now are controlling it. Time to let them lose and let them tak a loss. We did when we bailed their a$$e$ out. Free money to them from the tax payers. Give the money to the people who created the crisis. No way my friends. It's their turn to be broke.

• Upvote 1

Yeah really Maggie....since you would be buying American products

no matter where you shop....you would read the labels, I know you can

read.....How are they supposed to be poisoned? By osmosis? rolleyes.gif

Shop Away My Friend!

Truth is your puppy will be poisioned by the Chineese food.

So will your baby if you trust the formula.

• Upvote 1

Shop Away My Friend!

Truth is your puppy will be poisioned by the Chineese food.

So will your baby if you trust the formula.

I agree with you for once Maggie.

The food that is grown or manufactured in Asia is sub standard and contains chemicals that are not FDA approved. Check your labels when purchasing consumables for your family and pets.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure Maggie and ski have explored at least one wal-mart store before making such negative statements about them, however, just to let

you know that you can shop any local grocery store and you will find the exact same brands and products, just at a slightly higher price including

most of the standard pet foods. Oh and I don't believe the baby formula issue was restricted to just wal-mart stores so blaming them is unjust.

I personally know people that work for wal-mart and until wal-mart hired them, they were jobless. Wal-mart is also the only company that openly

hires and supports work for the challenged (both mental and physical). Their practice of hiring part-time employees to avoid benefits is standard

practice for the retail and grocery industry but their full-time employees enjoy the same benefits as most other workers. Their pay scale is also in line

with other retail outlets. The products they carry in their electronics section can also be found in Best Buy and other retailers as a matter of fact, most

products in wal-mart can be found in local department stores and shopping malls, once again at slightly increased pricing. Wal-mart contributes

to the community tax base as well as hiring a large number of local residents. In general they support the community.

Just my :twocents:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2