Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Adam

nerd

lol, I'm sorry if you were offended by me stating the obvious outcome of this thread. I'm sure even you can see what is going to transpire once the owner of this forum this sees the thread starters post. That's what happens you call out someone in such a hostile manner, especially the forum owner.

That may be but you are not a moderator or Adam and even though I may not agree with the Individuals in this section, I do believe in all being respected.I also thought the post was in ILL taste to be honest.Can we all not just get along and play nice?

• Upvote 2

I am happy for you that you are invested in the ISX. It's not really relevant but OK. I am also happy you are aware that a RD is likely. Again OK.

Now that you have shown that you are brilliant are you maybe going to join us in dinar discussion or keep stalking the LOP section for some unknown reason?

We have shown you how a huge RV is impossible. We have shown you how Iraq is obviously planning a RD. What have you shown us other than childish meaningless hit and run immaturities in a feabil attempt to make fun of us?

It seems that you are a pretty sharp person so by all means let's have an actual discussion instead of childish attempts to provoke.

I will start. Tell me, what do you think of the new currency coming out soon?

No hit and run. I post on whatever is on the "What's New" link. Point of my posts were simply to highlight the ridiculousness of calling others "slow" or whatever simply because they don't subscribed to a certain belief concerning the IQD, regardless of of the perceived outcome.

What's there to discuss that hasn't been discussed a million times over? But concerning the new currency, we'll see in a few months. If they move the exchange rate to 1:1000, then I see the chance of a 1:1 RD increasing significantly. However, once they move the exchange rate, we will be in a better position to see what the next steps of the CBI are. Maybe they'll push back releasing the New Notes and allow the exchange rate to move to1:900, idk. we'll see when they up the rate in a few months, hopefully.

Or, maybe the CBI is blowing smoke and will pull a rabbit out of it's hat. One thing is true, for as much as we want to believe the CBI is being clear about an RD, the fact they they point to examples in history rather than simply laying out what will happen word for word is a bit odd, imo.

That may be but you are not a moderator or Adam and even though I may not agree with the Individuals in this section, I do believe in all being respected.I also thought the post was in ILL taste to be honest.Can we all not just get along and play nice?

eh

No hit and run. I post on whatever is on the "What's New" link. Point of my posts were simply to highlight the ridiculousness of calling others "slow" or whatever simply because they don't subscribed to a certain belief concerning the IQD, regardless of of the perceived outcome.

What's there to discuss that hasn't been discussed a million times over? But concerning the new currency, we'll see in a few months. If they move the exchange rate to 1:1000, then I see the chance of a 1:1 RD increasing significantly. However, once they move the exchange rate, we will be in a better position to see what the next steps of the CBI are. Maybe they'll push back releasing the New Notes and allow the exchange rate to move to1:900, idk. we'll see when they up the rate in a few months, hopefully.

Or, maybe the CBI is blowing smoke and will pull a rabbit out of it's hat. One thing is true, for as much as we want to believe the CBI is being clear about an RD, the fact they they point to examples in history rather than simply laying out what will happen word for word is a bit odd, imo.

eh

Yeah I don't know. I just find it kinda funny how you only call out "lobsters" for calling people this or that. From what I can tell you haven't defended any of us from the onslaught of thrashings that we take from RVers everyday. Maybe I just missed it. Anyway.

I think if the exchange rate is moved to 1000 to 1 then the RD is in the bag. This puts the dollar, the old dinar, and the new dinar all at the same value making transactions with all three simple during the time period the new and old currencies coexsit. We saw many articles where the CBI straight up say they will slowly move the exchange rate to 1000 up until they introduce the new currency. This absolutely blew my mind that the CBI would announce even a small move like that. It just doesnt happen EVER. Then I got to thinking what was really going on. The translation was bad so what the CBI was saying is they will bring the new dinar in on par with the dollar but leave the old at 1166. When they said they would move the exchange rate to 1000 up until the day they introduce the new currency they really were saying they will work to strengthen reserves and increase economic conditions to be able to justify bringing in the new currency at the slightly higher rate. This is just my theory anyway but its the only sense I could make out of their statements. It is definately intriguing though. I personally hope they just trash the whole RD idea all together but its not looking good.

See. Isn't discussion much better for everyone? Now that all the drama is out of the way opinions and ideas can flourish.

Nerd,

Take it easy... :) we love ya and don't want to lose you in the bottom of the lopster tank...I won't be able to pick you up :)

No one knows what's going to come out of this investments...we all get into this investment hoping to make something and live happily ever after.. in the meantime, we only can speculate and wait. We are dealing with Iraq that doesn't even know which one is left or right hand and don't even understand the words they are saying :)

So...hang loose buddy.. :)

Appropriate moderation would be stopping the people who intentionally try to trash this one section and ruin any logical debate.

Brother if you think I sit in front of this computer baby sitting 24/7 you are mistaken!!

The active MODS that we have on this site work VERY HARD trying to control all these different threads.

If you don't think we are doing a good enough job at moderating this site you are more then welcome to send Adam an e-mail to discuss this issue!

Most of these people you are trying to defend in this post should have been banned a long time ago! You might want to take a few hours and go read some of the post that the LOPsters have made and be thankful they are still here!

Other sites they would have been banned a long time ago!!!

EVERYONE needs to PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I know you do Bumper, sometimes I just wish the mods would restrain some of the anti-lopsters who seem intent on purposefully derailing threads,posting irrelevant pictures and taunting other members.

It works both ways my friend and thats the point. It only takes one (RVer or LOPster) to start the name calling then all heck breaks loose. Some are here imo for ego purposes only and want to stir the pot.They should be eliminated imo. Peace

If someone came into my home or place of business and proceeded to call me out, I would ask that person to leave. And they would not be welcomed back. Adam allows alot more than most business owners and should be commended,follow his rules for his site and all is cool. Peace

What value is this post?

The mods just make mention of playing nice and you throw this junk? Pat yourself on the back.

What irks me is the same bunch of trolls stalk the LOP section when its the only place many are allowed to post and seems to be a crew of regulars who come in to the LOP section and cause trouble and it aint the Lopsters!!!!

Appropriate moderation would be stopping the people who intentionally try to trash this one section and ruin any logical debate.

This is a perfect example of what starts arguments, "trolls" believe it or not is NOT an endearing term. And I agree there are some here that try to derail threads but IMO its usually LOPsters that just can't help themselves and interject knowing full well the outcome of there posts. I'm no saint, have never claimed to be. I have been wrong to involve myself in some petty arguments(childish),and am not proud of myself. Peace

My "2 cents" is that Adam has put a lot of time into this site, making plans and working with his mods. It takes a lot of work, reading and researching, going through the tons of information and misinformation that is coming in from Iraq. Adam has never steered us wrong, and has never been a pumper. The mods spend lots of time on this site just trying to keep the peace and enforcing the rules. I will take issue with anyone who comes against any of them here on Dinar Vets. I may be just a regular person on here, but I am a Platinum VIP menber, and I have their back. Thank you Adam, Sara and everyone else here on the Dinar Vets team for all of your work. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 4

These are the people in my opinion who know deep down that their argument is flawed and they know the "lopsters" are correct. It burns at them and instead of facing reality they play nany nany boo boo. This is why there is no real discussion from them and they refuse to join the debate. They know they could never win against the truth.

:lol: :lol: "lopsters" are correct......../

If you guys are....none of us will be holding dinar.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: "lopsters" are correct......../

If you guys are....none of us will be holding dinar.. :lol:

Why not. People can hold dinar hoping for an outcome other than a 100,000% return. Maybe they RD but banks will exchange for the new currency at a small fee instead of a dealer rip off rate. Then the value grows over time. Maybe they don't RD and the rate grows slowly over a long period of time. One thing is for sure and its really all us "lopsters" are trying to say. The dinar is not an overnight get rich quick scheme.

• Upvote 1

Nerd, if you have opinions that you wish to express, do so without calling out individual members.

The best way to get your opinion out there is to write a thesis. Spend some time formulating your opinion, put it in writing, post it ONCE, then drop it. I'll leave it here for people to see IF THEY WANT TO. If they don't, I'm going to stop you from shoving your opinion into every thread and cluttering up the forum with negativity.

I'm closing your threads labeled "To Adam", "To Quaddkid1", and "To DinarThug". Those threads were obviously meant to call people out, aka start arguments.

This forum is for discussion - not arguments or personal attacks.

I am giving you the room to voice your opinion, but the aggressiveness will not be tolerated.

Tone it down or you will be banned.

• Upvote 5