Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Threats to Chick-fil-A 'height of stupidity'

delta22

Whether one supports there beliefs is not the issue to me. As I do, they have the right to state what they wish. And if I disagree I have the right to state so as well and in this case spend my monies elsewhere. But I do believe in there right to believe what they wish. Great chicken sandwich by the way.

• Upvote 4

It never ceases to amaze me that those who shout the loudest for tolerance are the most intolerant to anyone who disagrees with them. Tolerance doesn't mean I accept your opinions or values as being equal to mine. It means I recognize your right to your opinions, even if I believe you are wrong. Isn't that what America is about? Since when does a free society mean that a few individuals can impose their will on everybody else? I haven't been to a Chick-fil-a in years, but I'll make the drive to one on Wednesday.

• Upvote 14

Had Chick Fil A for lunch yesterday, maybe again this weekend and we will be there on August 1... I am really poud of them for not compromising... Political Correctness is dividing our country way more than helping, you will never be able to accuse me of it...

It never ceases to amaze me that those who shout the loudest for tolerance are the most intolerant to anyone who disagrees with them. Tolerance doesn't mean I accept your opinions or values as being equal to mine. It means I recognize your right to your opinions, even if I believe you are wrong. Isn't that what America is about? Since when does a free society mean that a few individuals can impose their will on everybody else? I haven't been to a Chick-fil-a in years, but I'll make the drive to one on Wednesday.

Their grilled club on wheat bun w/honey mustard is fantabulous!!! +1 great post..

• Upvote 8

Ever gotten the urge for a Chick-fil-A on Sunday? Me too, but due to the owner's deep religious convictions, they have never been open on Sunday. Seems its "the sabbath,a day of rest". What a novel idea. Guess it goes back to Moses, huh?

Barry may likely force him (read that as Executive Order) to open on Sundays so that he can get him some fried chicken sandwiches, and celebrate *** Pride week with free sandwiches to anyone in or out of the closet!

• Upvote 4

I will always stand behind a company that will stand up for there beliefs in God and Country.I will not stand with anyone that will tear down God or AMERICA.God Bless this man and his company for standing up to evil.That is why I have anti-obama stickers all over my car.I'm not going to let people scared me in to silence.I feel alot people are scared to put anti-obama stickers on car because of the atmosphere in this country.Take a stand against obama and the liberials.

Edited by mydogz
  • Upvote 8

Wow these stupid politicians and extreme liberals openly discriminating against a private company for a wholesome belief of the owner (not a practice) ...WOW is everyone seeing these groups aggressively pushing tolerance in an intolerant manner??

I was taught about this back in college..The problem with asymetric application of anything (be it laws, equality, tolerance, opportunity, benefits) much like affirmative action, or not enforcing immigration laws etc. it does not create equality at all. In fact it creates bigger problems and becomes the problem itself.

I can't believe the social climate today has made it possible for these tools to get so oppenly aggressive in being intolerant in the name of tolerance... :blink:

And here's just more proof that political correctness solves nothing. We try not to offend one group while simotaniously offending and trampling the rights of much larger groups..... with no concern what-so-ever ...wheres the logic?

Where's true equality??? :confused2:

• Upvote 6

Had Chick Fil A for lunch yesterday, maybe again this weekend and we will be there on August 1... I am really poud of them for not compromising... Political Correctness is dividing our country way more than helping, you will never be able to accuse me of it...

Their grilled club on wheat bun w/honey mustard is fantabulous!!! +1 great post..

Political correctness is social engineering through the manipulation of language by the reduction of freedom of speech. It always falls on the side of evil. The forces of darkness are trying to establish sin as the new normal. the only real way they can force all of society to accept the unacceptable is to kill those of us who will never accept as normal what God has declared an abomination.

Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter".

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 4

Seems its "the sabbath,a day of rest". What a novel idea. Guess it goes back to Moses, huh?

I remember the day all businesses closed on Sunday and everyone spent the day at church, on picnics, chasing footballs, flying kites and spending qualitiy family time. Maybe this is another reason our families are failing..

. We use to call it "rolling up the streets" on Sunday.

• Upvote 5

I have ate at Chik-Fila for the last week and gave large tips as well in support. I love this country, college football, and chik-fila... But after the interview, I back the founder 110% and keep closing on SUNDAYS... When normal folks do our due diligence! Dont like.... I know where a large sandbox is for you to pound all the sand you can handle!! ;)

GO TEAM USA!!! ---- The Olympics are upon us!!

• Upvote 3

I just love a God fearing man. I have to say we don't have enough in this administration.

May God continue to surround Mr. Dan Cathy and his family with His Almighty protection.

Chick-fil-A here we come...Yummmmm ;)

Well, I've always been a God fearing man, pattyangel........ B):wub: