Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get them stoned and they’ll vote for you

jonjon

Oh please, weed is not nearly as bad for you as alcohol, tobacco and many prescription drugs... the only reason it's not legal is because they can't find a way to tax it and it generates too much revenue in the court systems from the minor offenses... Pick another arguement against RP this one is a load of bull.... (I am NOT an RP supporter)

My Brother is goin through Chemo and the RX's for nausea DO NOT WORK for him............when he smokes, he feels better,biggrin.gif sleeps better, and can enjoy a little company

Im not against Medical Marijuana, the problem is the

program is being abused.....As was sure to happen, if they

had been responsible with the distribution there would be

a lot less opposition.

ah same to you, same to you. wacko.gif

Wow....brilliant :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im not against Medical Marijuana, the problem is the

program is being abused.....As was sure to happen, if they

had been responsible with the distribution there would be

a lot less opposition.

There is way more probems with abuse of prescription narcotics than medicinal pot and pot is not killing people but painkillers are...

• Upvote 1

Cut me a break. Anything and I mean anything to make Ron look bad.

Knowing Ron Paul failed to win the GOP nomination makes me think these stoners can't accept the realities of life.

One of the problems with drugs, not being able to distinguish the true from the false.

Its exactly the same argument....go pathetically

smoke some more weed scrum....maybe you'll come

up with some more drug induced fantasies like

your King George post

:butt-kicking:

Or space aliens arresting bankers.

• Upvote 1

There is way more probems with abuse of prescription narcotics than medicinal pot and pot is not killing people but painkillers are...

No doubt....Its a much larger problem than dope....however,

did you know a lot of these MM prescriptions are being sold to

children as young as in elementary school? The money is then

being used to buy other narcotics like oxicodone.

They are cracking down on that though.....Have you tried to

get a prescription filled these days? Its tough, and you better

have your paperwork in order.

• Upvote 2

No kidding....Everyone should have uncontrolled access

to explosives as well.....I mean really, whats the worst that could happen? :D

OMG.... that does not even make any sense. I dont smoke pot and very rarely have a drink. I have never smoked cigs, but I do defend the right for someone else to. To compare these to bombs is like apples and watermelons ,retarded comment. One hurts other people and pot, alcohol and drink hurt yourself. I agree with laws about driving drunk or if you steal to support a habit but if you want to sit home and smoke yourself to obilivion it should be your right! They curtailed cigs by education they could do the same for pot (the problem is pot is a lot less harmful for you than cigs or alcohol) instead of cramming laws down everyones throats.

I am for the government getting out of VICTIMLESS crimes I am tired of them telling me what's good for me. and if you are going to legalize one you should legalize all three. The only reason its not is the MONEY.

• Upvote 4

OMG.... that does not even make any sense. I dont smoke pot and very rarely have a drink. I have never smoked cigs, but I do defend the right for someone else to. To compare these to bombs is like apples and watermelons ,retarded comment. One hurts other people and pot, alcohol and drink hurt yourself. I agree with laws about driving drunk or if you steal to support a habit but if you want to sit home and smoke yourself to obilivion it should be your right! They curtailed cigs by education they could do the same for pot (the problem is pot is a lot less harmful for you than cigs or alcohol) instead of cramming laws down everyones throats.

I am for the government getting out of VICTIMLESS crimes I am tired of them telling me what's good for me. and if you are going to legalize one you should legalize all three. The only reason its not is the MONEY.

beautifully said. :bow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its exactly the same argument.....Only a mentally deranged person wouldnt be able

to see that. Where do you draw the line? its a matter of degree.

I draw the line at no legalized drugs...pot, coke, heroin....You draw the line at no freely

available dangerous explosives. Both things are a bad idea in my opinion. If your on

the band wagon with these guys, your for all of those other kinds of substance abuse.

I am adamantly not.

Where do we draw the line for victimless crimes? Do we make it at dope, or heroin, maybe

crack? Are children of the abusers victims?....according to this group, I'm guessing they

would say no. There are a whole list of victims and circumstances that I could detail, but

if you put your mind to it, you could come up with a few.

Also, I've made the same argument about education, and the correlation of a campaign

against ciggs (You probably read that here) I certainly havent seen it elsewhere. I argued

that position for weeks, and was derided by the 'free drugs' crowd

Being a user or not using is unimportant to the argument. but I would say, any pot smoker probably has diminished capacity to argue the point.

I didnt even touch on the Cancer risk, who pays for the eventual health care? Is that victimless, nope society picks up the tab

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Its exactly the same argument.....Only a mentally deranged person wouldnt be able

to see that. Where do you draw the line? its a matter of degree.

I draw the line at no legalized drugs...pot, coke, heroin....You draw the line at no freely

available dangerous explosives. Both things are a bad idea in my opinion. If your on

the band wagon with these guys, your for all of those other kinds of substance abuse.

I am adamantly not.

Where do we draw the line for victimless crimes? Do we make it at dope, or heroin, maybe

crack? Are children of the abusers victims?....according to this group, I'm guessing they

would say no. There are a whole list of victims and circumstances that I could detail, but

if you put your mind to it, you could come up with a few.

Also, I've made the same argument about education, and the correlation of a campaign

against ciggs (You probably read that here) I certainly havent seen it elsewhere. I argued

that position for weeks, and was derided by the 'free drugs' crowd

Being a user or not using is unimportant to the argument. but I would say, any pot smoker probably has diminished capacity to argue the point.

I didnt even touch on the Cancer risk, who pays for the eventual health care? Is that victimless, nope society picks up the tab

I argue for legalization of drugs not because I want to use them, but because when I look at the stats I see the following:

1. More than a trillion dollars spent since "war" was declared on illegal drugs.

2. More people in prison than ever before---and America has the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world.

3. More violence throughout the country---not all of the violence is attributed to drug related issues, but a large part of it is...last I heard it was like 85% (can't prove this, I just read it somewhere).

These dismal stats tell me the war on drugs does not work...things are only getting worse. So, do we continually repeat what obviously doesn't work? Or maybe try something else? If drugs were legal, would you use them? Does the law truly stop people from using them? I think not...it is a self-control issue. Those with self-control stay away from abusive substances, not because it is against the law but because they know how harmful those substances can be. I do agree with you, Cris, about victimless crimes---there is no such thing.

• Upvote 2

I live in Texas, I don't smoke, and as far as the war on drugs, we have spent millions with little result. Go ahead and legalize marijuanna, it's a much lesser evil than opiates, or designer drugs. I'd much rather have my kids smoke marijuanna than drink alcohol. JMO :D

Can I get an Amen Mom! And could I get $20 :P

totally agree

Legalize it, regulate it, tax it. Let us save ourselves a lot of money.

I don't think its possible right now yes we spent a trillion on the war on drugs but if it were legal we would end up spending more on producing it, regulating it, and distribution of it and people would grow there own or buy it illegally to circumvent taxes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Marijuana

Methamphetamine

Cocaine

Heroin

Crack

Ecstasy

All are illegal, victim-less crimes, tax evasion prone, better for you than alcohol, readily available, get your children some to prove you love them.

Legalize all of it so when your kids are all strung out on it no one can intervene to protect them from themselves.

The USA can no longer claim to have the brightest people on the planet.

I think this country is full of idiots.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Marijuana

Methamphetamine

Cocaine

Heroin

Crack

Ecstasy

All are illegal, victim-less crimes, tax evasion prone, better for you than alcohol, readily available, get your children some to prove you love them.

Legalize all of it so when your kids are all strung out on it no one can intervene to protect them from themselves.

lol'' it must have taken a massive leap in logic to classify marijuana in the same class as those hard drugs. You like alcohol, only reason you turn a blind eye to it.

• Upvote 1

lol'' it must have taken a massive leap in logic to classify marijuana in the same class as those hard drugs. You like alcohol, only reason you turn a blind eye to it.

The bottom line in that post was the one that applies to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Marijuana

Methamphetamine

Cocaine

Heroin

Crack

Ecstasy

Your Right,, After reading some of the crap that comes out of your head i have to agree with you.... ;)

• Upvote 4

I never want to be involved in a head-on collision. But, if I am, I hope it's a stoned driver doing 7 miles an hour that hits me. As always, just my opinion. :D

GO RV, then BV

If your behind one at a stop sign....You're gonna be there a while.

They're waiting for it to turn green :P

• Upvote 1