Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru say's Dinar listed at $7.62 on french FOREX

rico1

FYI,

What do you all make of this? I think it is just another Guru that like to hear him self talk.

7-15-2012 Newshound Guru Eagle1 The past 24 hours have brought about some extremely interesting developments. Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly t.hereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement. the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62. the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside. On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM.

• Upvote 4

FYI,

What do you all make of this? I think it is just another Guru that like to hear him self talk.

7-15-2012 Newshound Guru Eagle1 The past 24 hours have brought about some extremely interesting developments. Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly t.hereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement. the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62. the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside. On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM.

This has posted twice already.

It's completely false.

Frankfurt already has an Iraqi Consulate and Paris has an Iraqi Embassy. France and Iraq renewed relations back in 2003.

The IQD is not trading in Paris nor Germany. I checked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's completely false.

Frankfurt already has an Iraqi Consulate and Paris has an Iraqi Embassy. France and Iraq renewed relations back in 2003.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that it had already been posted. my error.

• Upvote 1

interesting this is from Eagle 1 ill find out later on about this when i talk to frank and my buddy john. Thanks for the post. Ill try to get some more answers on what this could mean.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Here's the complete post:

IQD DEVELOPMENTS:

Good Morning, Family!

The past 24 hours have brought about some extremely interesting developments. Friday Night a group of us gathered for a private discussion on these developments, including Mxxxxxxx , Zxxxxxxxxxx,, Inner Harmony, PAPPA-J, Rxxx Pxxxx and myself. I'm posting this as a summary of our discussion at their recommendation.

Thursday at roughly 5:00 PM Eastern, the IQD showed up on FOREX at the Frankfurt Exchange, and shortly thereafter on the Paris Exchange. For reasons explained otherwise, it did not appear on Citibank’s FOREX site in the U.S., and that may be because the USD was not referenced in this announcement.

The actual exchange looked like this:

EUR/IQD (EUR-IQD.F)-Frankfurt

0.16 1,555.5270 (99.9900%) Jul 12

Add to Portfolio. Prev Close: 1,474.7684

Open: N/A

Bid: N/A

Ask: N/A

Day's Range: N/A - N/A

52wk Range: 1,436.6387 - 1,678.8651

..Compare Brokers

EUR-IQD.F EUR/IQD 0.16 Currencies FRA

EURIQD=X EUR/IQD 1,418.05 Currencies CCY

Read More Link on Right

As you can see, the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62.

Thursday night’s appearance on both the Frankfurt and Paris exchanges did more than raise some eyebrows. Delta’s first reaction was that this was a glitch in the FOREX computers, but the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside.

There was, however, a fascinating coincidence to the appearance of this item on FOREX (and if you believe that it was a coincidence, I've got a bridge for sale! GRIN!). On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM....

In a previous post, I’ve noted that there has been some ongoing discussion regarding an effort by the U.S. Fed to push the USD to some specific target value against the so-called “basket of currencies” (by which the USD is measured). There’s been a fair amount of speculation among our analysts as to just what that target might be.

Because the IQD (at the program rate of 1166/Dollar) has generally been valued at $.000855 (or thereabouts), the speculation has been that the target value of the USD against the basket of currencies was likely about $.86. The Dollar has for many months ranged between $.79 and $.82, hitting a high roughly a year ago of $.8250.

At the close of the exchanges Thursday night, the USD was at $.8378 against the basket of currencies – the highest we’ve seen in years. Friday morning, the following headline appeared on Citibank’s New York FOREX exchange under a byline by Michael Boutros: US Dollar Index Reaches 10,070 Objective- Consolidation Ahead.

Because we’ve been using the traditional basket of currencies against which the USD’s value is established worldwide, it never occurred to us that the Fed’s objective (along with all of the other central banks) was predicated on a measurement of a much larger (worldwide?) basket.

What this headline (and the attendant article) is telling us is that the target valuation for the USD has been reached – a rate which currencies worldwide can use as a baseline, and a rate which makes the upcoming IQD RV (as well as a group of other currency revaluations) desirable.

Now, let me go back to the posting which appeared Thursday night on Frankfurt’s FOREX exchange. You will see the following notation: EUR-IQD.F EUR/IQD 0.16 Currencies FRA. Here’s where things get interesting. The FRA notation has a double meaning. The first is “Fixed Rate Adjustment.” The second is “Forward Rate Agreement.” In short, a forward rate agreement (FRA) is an over-the-counter financial futures contract on short-term deposits.

Both of these uses of the FRA notation indicate an increase in value and advise currency traders and businesses/nations engaged in contract negotiations with Iraq that the IQD is about to revalue and that future contracts will need to incorporate the new rate.

This would seem to indicate that the target rate for the IQD is $7.62. (I would highly caution all of you to consider this figure with a lot of question marks. For all practical purposes it doubles Frank's $3.86 projection.) Does that mean that Dr. Shabibi will make his announcement with the IQD coming out all at once at this 7.62 rate?

For those of us who have analyzed this piece of information, it would seem like that would cause a shock in many economies, and that a gradual increase over a six-to-twelve month (or even an 18-month) span in 90-day increments, the first being at Ernst & Young’s suggested $1.30 rate being the more logical and probable.

I don’t have that answer – YET! What I do know is that the wheels are turning and Shabibi’s announcement is imminent. If we get anything like $7.62 at the outset, you’ll have to cover your ears to protect your hearing from the deafening roar of excitement!

Lastly, there’s been more than a little scuttle about both Shabibi and Maliki (the PM) awaiting the return of Talabani, Iraq’s President, and affording him the honor of making the announcement. Friday’s news indicates that Talabani will be back in one week, and that he has been recuperating from back surgery. Frank's mention of July 23rd as a highly possible date sits well with all of us.

Finally, the last item in our discussion was a phone call I received late yesterday morning from a longtime friend who has retired from the RCMP and served as the equivalent head of Canada's Secret Service (Sorry, but I don't remember what they call this particular division of the RCMP). This gentleman is not given to dreams or visions, and is very fact-oriented and takes a sober, businesslike approach to things. He also happens to be an investor in IQD.

He was awakened Friday morning out of a dream that gripped him with its significance. In this dream he saw Satan standing over a prostrated man with his foot on his chest. As he began to take a closer look, he said that the chest was literally covered with and/or made up of Dinar. As he continued to survey the situation, he saw our current WH administration standing by smiling broadly. At the same time he heard the voice of God speak and say, "That's enough! Take your foot off now!" Satan was forced to take his foot off and the man arose. The implication was clear.

However Satan has been restricting things, whatever means he has used to block this release, God has freed things.

That’s where we are, folks. Inch by inch by inch by inch we’ve been getting there. I remind you once again of the prophetic word that Kim Clement gave last year: NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! and then SUDDENLY!

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

• Upvote 2

WOW i think if i had dreams like that -------- i would step away from the dinar sites for about 6 months ,,,,,, sounds like he has invested a lot of his money that was needed for something important , and the pressure is infact killing him,,,, in his mind the lord would be his common sense saying enough ,,get a grip ,, step away from the computer and the dinar sites for a while or,, totally sell out and get what money you can and be done with it ,,, < going too have a heart attack soon ----- W.H. is symbloic of hospital { just my translation of dreamscape } wasn`t bashing anyone --- please don`t take it that way

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

wow look at vnd.

EUR/VND (EUR-VND.F)-Frankfurt

2.15 27,512.5137(99.9900%) Jul 11

Add to Portfolio.Prev Close: 26,525.9063

Open: N/A

Bid: N/A

Ask: N/A

Day's Range: N/A - N/A

52wk Range: 25,800.1523 - 29,990

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=EUR-VND.F

Using your link I was able to get EUR/IQD in Frankfurt.

EUR/IQD (EUR-IQD.F) -Frankfurt

The 0.16 in the original post is not the exchange rate for the IQD against the Euro. Looks like the Eagle1 completely misread the conversion rate.

Currently, 1 Euro = 1,404 IQD and 1 IQD = 0.00069 Euro Per Oanda website

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's completely false.

He was awakened Friday morning out of a dream that gripped him with its significance. In this dream he saw Satan standing over a prostrated man with his foot on his chest. As he began to take a closer look, he said that the chest was literally covered with and/or made up of Dinar. As he continued to survey the situation, he saw our current WH administration standing by smiling broadly. At the same time he heard the voice of God speak and say, "That's enough! Take your foot off now!" Satan was forced to take his foot off and the man arose. The implication was clear.

However Satan has been restricting things, whatever means he has used to block this release, God has freed things.

That’s where we are, folks. Inch by inch by inch by inch we’ve been getting there. I remind you once again of the prophetic word that Kim Clement gave last year: NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! and then SUDDENLY!

End Quote

Nothing BUT the facts, huh......

This gentleman is not given to dreams or visions, and is very fact-oriented and takes a sober, businesslike approach to things.

End Quote

It's always fact-oriented and sober business-like Folks who bring UN-BELIEVABLE stuff apparently............

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

interesting this is from Eagle 1 ill find out later on about this when i talk to frank and my buddy john. Thanks for the post. Ill try to get some more answers on what this could mean.

I found this on Yahoo Finance, I hope the way I am posting this data works. First, on the interactive chart, I scrolled to what I believe is July 9th, the Rate of Change was -33.19 (below the chart on the left) I moved the blue dot over one day and the Rate of Change is -1456.31. You hopefully can go there yourself and view the same info. I just searched the pair discussed in this thread. I find it odd that there was such a significant change in the pair in what appears to be one day.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=EURIQD%3DX+Interactive#symbol=;range=3m;compare=;indicator=ud+ke_sd+roc+volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

• Upvote 6

I found this on Yahoo Finance, I hope the way I am posting this data works. First, on the interactive chart, I scrolled to what I believe is July 9th, the Rate of Change was -33.19 (below the chart on the left) I moved the blue dot over one day and the Rate of Change is -1456.31. You hopefully can go there yourself and view the same info. I just searched the pair discussed in this thread. I find it odd that there was such a significant change in the pair in what appears to be one day.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=EURIQD%3DX+Interactive#symbol=;range=3m;compare=;indicator=ud+ke_sd+roc+volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

nice

• Upvote 1

End Quote

Nothing BUT the facts, huh......

This gentleman is not given to dreams or visions, and is very fact-oriented and takes a sober, businesslike approach to things.

End Quote

It's always fact-oriented and sober business-like Folks who bring UN-BELIEVABLE stuff apparently............

And he doesn't know what prostrate means.

To put or throw flat with the face down, as in submission or adoration.

That's face-DOWN. And Satan's foot was on his chest? How about a game of Twister?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That's face-DOWN. And Satan's foot was on his chest? How about a game of Twister?

:lol: Good one Jack. Twister anyone? It's time to bust out the Twister bedspread. :lmao:

Sorry folks, just being silly on this fine Sunday afternoon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Was about to say the same thing myself. But wonder if the incorrect use of a word is worth throwing out all of his words. I mean, we ARE talking about DINAR and we ARE talking about a DREAM.

However this turns out, I would love to hear by the end of the day that it wasn't a dream after all and the reality is that the RV has finally landed. I am not sure if my poor trampled upon heart can take any more of the up and down and unbelievable rate garbage although it has, thankfully, been missing from most of the posts recently. That may be because I have been ignoring places where the gurus post.

:)

smee2

There was a post Eagle1 made soon after the one on this thread, he makes it clear that the rate he mentions, is no longer there..............I know this because I am a member of the mentioned site.

The numbers he mentioned is in fact accurate......at the time of Eagle1's post, I went to the different provided links & saw this with my own two eyes.

With that said..........I still in my gut feel it was just simply a glitch. We all have seen this before.

And as for the his reference to Talabani returning to Iraq from Germany (I believe) in a week........as far as I could tell, that was a rehashed article.

So other than the mentioned rates really showing.....I can't get myself excited over the same things year after year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And now I find this:

A chat with Bondlady and campdav. campdav states verbatim what Eagle1 said. Either Eagle1 or campdav did a "cut-n-paste" on the other.

It's in "BondLady taks about the forex article"

[campdav] As you can see, the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62.

[campdav] Possible?????????????

[bondLady] lord i have no idea about any of that stuff campy

[therealbubbie] campdav is that for real !!!

[campdav] therealbubbie Just got it off a skype chat

[bondLady] but thats a bit high on what id think a iqd rate would be in usd

[campdav] Agree

[therealbubbie] campdav ty !!

[campdav] Thursday night’s appearance on both the Frankfurt and Paris exchanges did more than raise some eyebrows. Delta’s first reaction was that this was a glitch in the FOREX computers, but the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside. There was, however, a fascinating coincidence to the appearance of this item on FOREX (and if you believe that it was a coincidence, I’ve got a bridge for sale! GRIN!). On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM….

END

And this from Eagle1 in DR:

As you can see, the IQD was referenced to the Euro. The Euro was equal (in this posting) to .16 IQD. That would make the IQD worth Eu6.25. Take the current value of the Euro against the US Dollar and we have a valuation of the IQD against the USD equal to $7.62.

Thursday night’s appearance on both the Frankfurt and Paris exchanges did more than raise some eyebrows. Delta’s first reaction was that this was a glitch in the FOREX computers, but the rate continued to display for some seven hours. (Update: The rate was still there, by the way, as of noon Friday.) We’ve seen glitches before, but they generally last for a few minutes, and maybe an hour at the absolute outside.

There was, however, a fascinating coincidence to the appearance of this item on FOREX (and if you believe that it was a coincidence, I've got a bridge for sale! GRIN!). On the day following the appearance of this rate with both Frankfurt and Paris FOREX exchanges, we learn that the Iraqi Minister of Finance as well as other representatives from the GOI were in Frankfurt and Paris to open up embassies. Makes you go, HMMMMMMMM....

END

Who is taking credit for this intel? campdav or Eagle1? And it's the same verbatim.

BTW, Bondlady is changing her possible window from July 15th to the 20th.