Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Yahoo news concerning Dinar Trade, stabilizing the currency during Ramadan***

TAV

Dinar Trade Provides Ongoing Iraqi Dinar Venture Opportunities to Capitalize on Recent Developments and Economic Growth in Iraq

PRWeb – 1 hr 35 mins ago.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) July 11, 2012

Dinar Trade, the largest independent dealer of Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies, today announced additional programs and payment options that enable foreign currency exchangers to capitalize on recent economic development and growth in Iraq. As one of the first companies in the world to pioneer the public purchase of Iraqi Dinars, Dinar Trade closely monitors Iraq’s economic outlook and in turn passes along this information to both its existing and potential clients. Recent news and economic developments have prompted the company to offer additional Iraqi Dinar purchase programs and flexible payment options that provide its customers with unique opportunities to benefit from this growth.

The newly democratic country, home to one of the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world, reported that oil production is now stronger than ever. Currently Iraq produces more than 3.4 million barrels of oil daily and expects to increase production to 4 million barrels a day by 2013. In addition to its own production, Iraq has recently signed a series of international contracts with foreign oil companies including Russian oil giant Bashneft, that target total oil production capacity of 12 million barrels per day by 2017. In addition to the strength of its natural resources, most of Iraq’s 34 private banks reached the Central Bank of Iraq’s 2012 capital requirement of 150 billion Iraqi Dinar, or $128.8 million, a requirement that was put in place to enhance their financial capabilities. According to the Iraqi Private Banks League, reaching this capital target was fairly easy for the banks. Along with the positive news, many unsubstantiated reports also exist. One recent article reported that the exchange rate would be affected during Ramadan, the holy month which begins July 18 of this year. This report is false, with the Central Bank of Iraq stating that it will stabilize the exchange rate during the holy month of Ramadan . As a trusted resource for Iraqi Dinar ventures, Dinar Trade is committed to delivering accurate news and updates as they develop in Iraq which ensures that current and potential clients have vital information that may impact their decisions.

“We make every attempt to ensure that our customers always have the best information to make sound decisions,” said Mr. Agha, chief executive officer of Dinar Trade. “And while we at Dinar Trade believe in the Iraqi Dinar and its ever-growing potential, we want to ensure that our customers have the necessary information to make that determination for themselves. It is merely another part of our ongoing commitment to providing trustworthy standards of quality performance and customer service.”

After more than two decades of stagnation, sanctions and underinvestment, Iraq especially recently, has shown obvious signs of economic recovery. Recognizing the growing potential associated with the economic recovery and increasing financial stability in Iraq, Dinar Trade introduced several programs and flexible payment options to those clients wishing to purchase the Iraqi Dinar. Dinar Trade along with other media channels believe that the Iraqi Dinar represents a unique opportunity to invest in an emerging democracy and contribute to the country’s economic development.

For more information about Dinar Trade, Iraqi Dinar opportunities and latest news, please visit http://www.dinartrade.com or call 877.770.7660.

About Dinar Trade

Dinar Trade is the largest independent dealer of Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies. Registered with the U.S. Department of Treasury, Dinar Trade provides innovative programs, investment options and educational insights to millions of Iraqi Dinar and exotic currency exchangers throughout the United States and abroad. As one of the first companies in the world to pioneer the public purchase of Iraqi Dinars, Dinar Trade is a trusted resource for guaranteed authentic currencies of non-criminal origins and provides expeditious, secure exchanges to its customers through only the highest standards of quality performance and customer support.

Tracy Thomas

D Trade Inc

877-770-7660

Email Information

[/size]

http://news.yahoo.com/dinar-trade-provides-ongoing-iraqi-dinar-venture-opportunities-060526074.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=DTN+Iraq:

Being affected during the month of Ramadan and or stabilizing during the month of Ramandan........What's the difference, something is happening.

Edited by TAV
  • Upvote 5

Check out the new layaway options at Sterling Currency Group. Thought provoking to say the least.

Dinar Trade's reserve is better IMHO. Not only can you reserve at a reasonable rate and not lose the down payment, but you can roll it over to the following month after the first 30 days have expired for a nominal fee. You can keep rolling it over and over (until January if need be). Check it out. It is the best program by far than I have found and beats anybody else hands down.

Let me see. Instead of paying for the whole 1M dinar I only need to make a 10%down payment and the dealer will HOLD the 1M with my name on it in his shoebox, I mean vault.. When the RV happens I can make the final payment and this dealer will gladly deliver the dinar.. Sorry, I dont trust them to even be in the country if that would happen.. But then if the RV doesnt happen 10% a month is gravy.

The only thing this report tells me is during the month long holiday the dinar will remain stable... I really dont see where they said RV... Honestly I would love this ride to be over but I refuse to get overly emotional about anything till I am at the dealer ship buying m new full loaded Dually and 5th wheel.....

The only thing this report tells me is during the month long holiday the dinar will remain stable... I really dont see where they said RV... Honestly I would love this ride to be over but I refuse to get overly emotional about anything till I am at the dealer ship buying m new full loaded Dually and 5th wheel.....

Yep! Articles mean squat to me now...(well, some articles) but like you said, I won't get excited until I am at the bank counting my money. I don't care if President Obama said that the RV is near. I have been in this long and I have learned my lesson about believing everyone.

• Upvote 1

To all,

I am not trying to be negative at all but this article almost reads as an advertisement for DT.

As a matter of a fact I went to the Yahoo link just to see if the word " ADVERTISEMENT " was posted anywhere at the top and it was not.

Also as stated in the piece it says that they are registered with the US Treasury, And I am not to sure that

" that " necessarily gives any of these currency dealers a bullet proof standing with us the customer. A while back I had read somewhere that the registration with the Treasury is only a formality needed to sell these instruments. Maybe I am wrong but jmho.

I would be curious if the currency placed on lay-away is protected much like an Insurance company is required to have a financial backing to cover claims in the event of a catastrophe that causes insolvency.

Looking for answers on this topic myself.

Thanks to all!

Quad B)

• Upvote 3