Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if its just a waiting game

Think of this .....If a ATOM was the size of the universe .....the strings that make up the atom.......... would only be the size of a OAK TREE

There are many .........small .........things that have to come together .....to create ...something SO large(RV) .....even though that something seems minuscule....too everybody

Boy, what a cliff-hanger! Do continue........we're all waiting for the backup plan. :)

hahaha .....ohmy.gif

Does the back up plan have to do with the fiat system falling completely apart, Iran nuking Israel, world radiation??

That all will not be allowed to happen ......not with whats at stake

You can tell a story............ for so long that it starts to seem like the truth ...and begins to take hold (cause and effect ).....but know this .......the future can not be told .....dew too undetermined perimeters .....that exist ....in the framework ....of space and time .........

Ahh, what the heck, give me the back up plan....It better be good!

HMMMMM ......From the created ......comes the creator .....One who can ....and has the power ....and the knowledge (knows where the bodes are buried so to speak)......to change the outcome

I BELIEVE in that Guy!

As you should .......no matter ....how a individual thinks they came into existence ....know this ....the fabric of the universe is even smaller than the STRING that makes up the ATOM

But no matter how small a particle can get it was created by or made up of something else ...........THIS IS NOT ( the chicken or the egg S#!T) thats easy .......If you want eggs .....and you don't have them

go to where they do and bring them back .....let one hatch .....and now you have the Chicken cigar.gif

Now there was a group of (what we would call monks) inhabiting the region north of Iraq and Iran ....They have a history going back thousands of years before what we call recored history

You had me lock, stock barrel until I got to this part...how does one have a "history" if it isn't recorded? And if you write about it, isn't it now recorded?

I don't believe Oaktree or Jonnywtree.......sorry

well ........believe this we as a people have one last chance ...........We will get the RV .......a influx of power ....to a large group of people ........think .......before you indulge........ JUST YOUR SELF ....there are people all over the planet (our brothers and sisters )that need help ..........................wink.gif

This will be the last chance .........its all in our hands .....we have the power over our destiny .....and if we allow ..(as a people)..the future to be manipulated ....by a very few ......IT WLL NOT GO THE WAY WE WANT IT TOO .....WHEN THIS ALL COMES DOWN

Stop the manipulation by the people with a secret agenda .....and help your fellow man ....by giving a hand up

......it won't cost that much if you have millions .......i have been doing it with a lot less than that ......and it dose make a difference Knowledge is power

hmm

• Upvote 2

Randalln - this is the only thing you've said all night that makes sense:

"and help your fellow man ....by giving a hand up ......it won't cost that much if you have millions .......i have been doing it with a lot less than that ......and it dose make a difference Knowledge is power "

You lost me with most of the rest, but it was definitely entertaining! :D

• Upvote 1

"and help your fellow man ....by giving a hand up ......it won't cost that much if you have millions .......i have been doing it with a lot less than that ......and it dose make a difference Knowledge is power "

SOON you will have a chance ....too see ....what really took place all those years ago .....the truth is coming .....

and you did say liven up the site .............what better than story time .....and you got too admit this is a much better story the one from the PRT

Cause ...Im on the outside ....and Im looking in .....I can see thru you .....see your try colors ohmy.gif

You have to think deep from within to comprehend what he is saying......

"He who breaks bread is not the breadwinner."

or

"The first one who smealt it, dealt it"

What's the price? There is a catch of a sort im sure.. perhaps not a 'bad' one, but there has to be one. Right randalln?

you know it ......just hate too see ....people sale there ......HMM .....(WHAT THEY DONT OWN)...for a pice of what they will never receive ....In return ohmy.gif

some of us know the truth ....as hard as it is ......we don't give up .....and nor should you ......there is a plan that has not been manipulated by the world dominating factions .......

they will and have been searching for it and the means .......but THEY ...just don't get it ....you can't hold it in your hand ....its within you ....and you just have it OR you don't ......and those of us that do........are not so easily manipulated .....EVEN THOUGH...... WE ALLOW YOU TO THINK WE CAN .....its all part of the plan .....too take it all back ...and to ...stop the direction that THEY have set us on....

WE WILL WIN IN THE END .....SO TAKE THAT TOO YOUR BANK..........hahahahahahahahahah

all the time ....that i cried ....all this wasted ......its all in side .......and feel ....all this pain .....stuffed it down .....its back again ....... and i lye here in bed ...all alone ......i can mend .........and i feel that tomorrow will be ok .......

Im on the outside ...im looking in ....i can see thru you ....see your true colors ......

• Upvote 2

and you did say liven up the site .............what better than story time .....and you got too admit this is a much better story the one from the PRT

Cause ...Im on the outside ....and Im looking in .....I can see thru you .....see your try colors ohmy.gif

Definetely livened the place up, great thread randalln...... *love that song*