Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank pulls carpet under the feet of the currency speculators

5 - 29 - 2012

The parliamentary Economic Committee described the step taken by the Central Bank to successful and smart by pulling the rug from under the feet of the currency speculators who dictatorial on the domestic market. She is a member of the Committee of agency/albegari Noora may news that the Central Bank was able to expand outlets the dollar and estimated customer review any branch of State banks and soon to be eligible for the sale or purchase of the dollar currency. "

Albegari added that "the Central Bank possesses the rudder in determining the value of exchange for dinar, through ownership of dollar and put to sale price which it deems appropriate to enhance the value of the dinar.

On the influence of Iran and Syria, said albegari "the two followed it after rhythm by economic sanctions, they shifted from selling their products to the dealer any local currency exposure of the Toman and the Syrian pound to the dollar to ease sanctions, and here would have been better to deal with the Iraqi merchant in accordance with the principle of hard currency even though the dollar value, the actual measurement of the equivalent in national currency terms.

Albegari said that "strange thing that Iranian or Syrian defected product of smart trick is maintaining the same commodity value and calculated in dollars, and ought to evaluate according to the size of the depreciation of the currency, for example that the Toman declined to half its value to the US dollar, as well as Syrian pound by the sanctions, here it be calculated half-priced commodity but as stated previously dealt with us intelligently, and would have been better to confront our businessmen to refrain from buying products and switching to another origin"

My link

Lemme see if I have this right. by increasing the value of the dinar to the value of the dollar they are pulling the rug out from under the feet of the Syrian and Iranian speculators who dumped their dinars for dollars.

Yup, that's a good one. We'll all laugh all the way to the bank.

i think they are referring too the two neighboring counrties who are in sanction restrictions ,,, they are rasing the price against the dollar ,,,so they make more money on the exchange of the syrian and iranian money ,,or dinars ,,, too buy u.s.dollars ,,,, not dealing with our situation but any raise of dinar is a good one for us ;)

• Upvote 2

i think they are referring too the two neighboring counrties who are in sanction restrictions ,,, they are rasing the price against the dollar ,,,so they make more money on the exchange of the syrian and iranian money ,,or dinars ,,, too buy u.s.dollars ,,,, not dealing with our situation but any raise of dinar is a good one for us ;)

I agree, I did not get the impression that they were referring to speculators such as us but the ones over there making money by selling the dollar.

I agree, I did not get the impression that they were referring to speculators such as us but the ones over there making money by selling the dollar.

[/quote

Right....what I get is they bought dollars (syria, exe..) with there money and now Iraq is using there money for the exchange..(with profit) smart..very smart!!!!GO RV!!!~~~

i used to think I knew what they were talking about...it was a long time ago, now I stay in limbo since my brain has crashed!!! Hope everybody had a great Memorial Day and remembered why we celebrate it...thanks to all of our military folks, past and present, for the sacrifices made in freedoms name! GOD Bless America and even with the flaws of our government...she's still the greatest on earth!!

• Upvote 4

Well that's really pulling the rug out on speculation when they raised the value from 1170 to 1166 :D !

It actually did. There's another article with the same infos. Good for us, not good for Syria, Iran, Smugglers, Corruption, and Counterfeiters. Those two countries are making many challenges for Shabbs. First trying to deplete his dollar reserves (smuggling) , then the counterfeiters, and then the speculation on the dinar. But this just shows all the measures Shabbs has been taking has worked to keep the dinar growing in value although not yet realized.