Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

little travon truth

R2D2

Well he wasn't 6'2 and 175 "muscular" pounds, he was 5'9 158 pounds as documented by his autopsy. The same height and roughly 100 pounds lighter than Zimmerman.

This is a photo of Trayvon with his family just days before he died. He's the tall guy standing on the right.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-1_1.jpg

Here he is with a friend at school. If this guy was 5'9" I'm an astronaut. I think 170 lbs. is a bit much because he looks so skinny, but I'm pretty sure he was over 6 ft from these photos.

trayvon-martin-girlfriend-larger.jpg

And anybody who has watched the videos of Zimmerman at the police station or photos of him in court can see that he's less than 200 lbs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah there is no way Trayvon could have avoided it he is so innocent just like the media portrayed him. i dont think so.

Hmmmm, well kinda hard to avoid someone chasing after you. Pretty sure Zim didn't have to accost him in the first place, but ya know that's just common sense and all. You mean innocent as in didn't have a criminal record?? Yep sounds pretty innocent to me. Can you say the same for your boy zim?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will tell u the truth that if anyone of you out there whom is not law enforcement approach me wherever I have a legal right 2 be, and follow or harass me - expect a beatdown!

Zimmerman had no business bothering that kid or any adult he assumes is up to no good that is not bothering him or anyone else!

I wish a George Zimmerman and the likes would ask me what I am doing anywhere- I wish!

I will beat you like you stole something!

Nuff said!

oh look the angry brother syndrome,the only reason zimmer followed martain was the fact that the community had been broked in to by you guest it ..martain look a like ,the fact that he was black was by chance ,zimmer would have followed any person ,thats what a neighborhood watch person does....get a clue ,the angry brother syndrome ...why the hate ..you need help

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Absolute freaking IDIOT!

you are the Idiot! you can't dissprove my posts- you can't whoop me!

your type prays on the weak blacks and kids in our society- step to a real man and see you get what you been itching for!

Sportfisher is a dude whom lives in a trailer-park and one day hopes to be owning the boat in his avatar if the dinar RVs

oh look the angry brother syndrome,the only reason zimmer followed martain was the fact that the community had been broked in to by you guest it ..martain look a like ,the fact that he was black was by chance ,zimmer would have followed any person ,thats what a neighborhood watch person does....get a clue ,the angry brother syndrome ...why the hate ..you need help

you got me-How did you know about the angry brother syndrome?

where did you get your help!

Maybe I should take all of my money out the banks because everyone looks like Bernie Madoff!

lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Moving away from race for a moment...(if only that would be possible)...and look at the situation. Rainy night time when most people are inside. Someone walking around outside in the rain inside a gated community. The person walking around was not a normal sight inside the GATED COMMUNITY. Inside a GATED COMMUNITY most people are familiar with each other and their visitors. People love to hack on that martin was unarmed. No one knew he was unarmed until AFTER he was shot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

following and being approached are two different things............Zimmerman lost sight of Trayvon and was heading back to vehicle when HE was attacked..........he worked

for the Community Watch Service, so it was what he was supposed to be doing, watching the property of the Home Owners, Trayvon attacked because he thought he could

either get away with it, or just didn't care about the consequences, which is probably the latter because of his history of being a dummy(graffiti, drugs, slapping a bus

driver,etc.). I cant believe the bus driver wanted their job bad enough as not to knock the H#!! out of that kid.

Says a lot about the parents and their ability to raise a kid.

yeah, according to zim...Seems strange Trayvon made an active attempt to evade a creeper who he suspected was following him as evidenced by his conversation with his girlfriend only to end up following and attacking zim. Doesn't quite add up. Yeah he was supposed to be watching the property and looking for criminal activity. Trayvon wasn't committing any crimes, and last I checked "looking about" isn't illegal nor should it warrant questioning from a phony wannabe detective. Not saying one should tee off on a guy asking questions but you would be pissed off too if some random person questioned you in such a manner. "history of being a dummy"?? Dude you named 3 incidents, LOL! Do you have any idea how mild and common these infractions are amongst suburban and urban teens. Wow a case of vandalism, smoking pot, and fighting, you're right thats completely unheard of in the world of teenagers, this kid is obviously a dummy, yeah well in that case the majority of people in this country are dummies then. Yeah, I guess that does say a lot about the parent's, I wonder what your thoughts are on the parents of the kids who shot up columbine??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion...now there is just one less drug dealing little thug out there.

I hope someone kills your kid the way Trayvon was killed- A$$-hole!

***********Another remark like this and you will be banned****************

Wishing violence on another is against the rules!

:rulez:

Edited by TexasGranny
Warned about violent language
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is a photo of Trayvon with his family just days before he died. He's the tall guy standing on the right.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-1_1.jpg

Here he is with a friend at school. If this guy was 5'9" I'm an astronaut. I think 170 lbs. is a bit much because he looks so skinny, but I'm pretty sure he was over 6 ft from these photos.

trayvon-martin-girlfriend-larger.jpg

And anybody who has watched the videos of Zimmerman at the police station or photos of him in court can see that he's less than 200 lbs.

Ummm, ok so I guess the autopsy report was simply off by a few inches?? Ya, ok. If it's all the same I'll go by an official measurement as apposed to guestimating from a pic.

Right and obviously you're a good judge of size seeing as though your perspective doesn't remotely coincide with the actual reports on Martin's and zims size. Forgive me for disagreeing with you. Please tell me you never worked the weight guessing game at a carnival.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The only thing Zimmerman did wrong was follow the kid when told to stay back. What I am angry about is where is all the hype and media when a grandmother working at a convenience store is robbed then set on fire.she is white the suspect black.where is Al Sharpton and rev Jackson at .

• Upvote 1

Moving away from race for a moment...(if only that would be possible)...and look at the situation. Rainy night time when most people are inside. Someone walking around outside in the rain inside a gated community. The person walking around was not a normal sight inside the GATED COMMUNITY. Inside a GATED COMMUNITY most people are familiar with each other and their visitors. People love to hack on that martin was unarmed. No one knew he was unarmed until AFTER he was shot.

I live in a gated community- I don't know everyone that comes into the community, nor is it my business. I live in a predominetly white gated community with burgleries whom where committed by white juveniles from the last police report on our community bullitin board. Maybe I should approach white kids with a gun and see how that turns out.

will this cause outrage in the white community in which i live- Heck - yes! the people would be outraged some strange black man is approaching white kids and asking them what they are doing here.

seems like a nice day today to start since sportfisher and the likes seems that it is perfectlly safe and legal to do!

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah, according to zim...Seems strange Trayvon made an active attempt to evade a creeper who he suspected was following him as evidenced by his conversation with his girlfriend only to end up following and attacking zim. Doesn't quite add up. Yeah he was supposed to be watching the property and looking for criminal activity. Trayvon wasn't committing any crimes, and last I checked "looking about" isn't illegal nor should it warrant questioning from a phony wannabe detective. Not saying one should tee off on a guy asking questions but you would be pissed off too if some random person questioned you in such a manner. "history of being a dummy"?? Dude you named 3 incidents, LOL! Do you have any idea how mild and common these infractions are amongst suburban and urban teens. Wow a case of vandalism, smoking pot, and fighting, you're right thats completely unheard of in the world of teenagers, this kid is obviously a dummy, yeah well in that case the majority of people in this country are dummies then. Yeah, I guess that does say a lot about the parent's, I wonder what your thoughts are on the parents of the kids who shot up columbine??

This is the problem, mild infractions, shows what YOU will tolerate, its the Breakdown of Society, he hit a bus driver, not good parenting, still.

And off topic, because its not what is being discussed, diversion on Columbine, there were signs of the kids being idiots as well, nothing was done or intervened, just as

guilty as Trayvon s Parents. And why would you bring up Columbine, because the kids were white. Trayvon's actions were too harm one individual, Columbine was mass

harm.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm, by "not normal", you mean black, ya, ok. Yeah that's totally rational. So it's ok to question a person because they are different even though they aren't doing anything wrong?? Hmm Bigot much?

Hmmm, by "not normal", you mean black, ya, ok. Yeah that's totally rational. So it's ok to question a person because they are different even though they aren't doing anything wrong?? Hmm Bigot much?

I can see you have not worked security or law enforcement much and only like to think with your color.

• Upvote 2

This is the problem, mild infractions, shows what YOU will tolerate, its the Breakdown of Society, he hit a bus driver, not good parenting, still.

And off topic, because its not what is being discussed, diversion on Columbine, there were signs of the kids being idiots as well, nothing was done or intervened, just as

guilty as Trayvon s Parents. And why would you bring up Columbine, because the kids were white. Trayvon's actions were too harm one individual, Columbine was mass

harm.

you attacked Trayvon"s parents - how many articles attacked the columbine shooters parents?

scary fact is- there are more columbine shooters out there not being watched because of skin color- thats how these kids make bombs and try to blow up everyone right in their parents home right now as we speak.

we as a nation had better start focusing on everyone as potential killers- not just the ones with the dark skins.

• Downvote 1

The only thing Zimmerman did wrong was follow the kid when told to stay back. What I am angry about is where is all the hype and media when a grandmother working at a convenience store is robbed then set on fire.she is white the suspect black.where is Al Sharpton and rev Jackson at .

RIght because that was obviously racially motivated. Why should Jackson and Sharpton have to speak out against this? Does David Duke, Gingrich, Hannity, and Beck speak out against every white criminal, um no, since when is it an advocates job to speak out every time a member of the group they advocate for says something wrong or commits a crime?? Are women advocates speaking out when women commit crimes?? Are advocates for the disabled speaking out when the disabled do something wrong? Why are you holding black advocates to a standard you are not holding everyone else to?? I wonder why?

What it boils down to is Trayvon was beating Zimmermans head into the ground and punching him in the face so he got shot, he shouldnt have been doing that.

im sure the people here arguing for Trayvon would have done the same thing if they were in Zimmermans place..

• Upvote 1

so his post is ok?- I will reprasie my comment : I hope that you don't lose a family member to a racist punk for walking down the street minding their own business.

is that better Granny?

• Downvote 2

Sad thing is,race really has nothing to do with these kids actions.I do believe parents of this generation have lost sight of teaching their children consequences of their actions.Many parents are too busy with their own lives and only make excuses for their Childs misbehaving actions........

• Upvote 1

I am posting one warning in this thread and this is it!

If you continue with the violent, racist, hateful rhetoric, I will close this thread.

It looks like everyone needs to :rulez:

Happy Memorial Day - go to a parade, church, or cemetery and thank the soldiers who gave their lives for your freedoms! :hug:

:rocking-chair:

Ummm, ok so I guess the autopsy report was simply off by a few inches?? Ya, ok. If it's all the same I'll go by an official measurement as apposed to guestimating from a pic.

Right and obviously you're a good judge of size seeing as though your perspective doesn't remotely coincide with the actual reports on Martin's and zims size. Forgive me for disagreeing with you. Please tell me you never worked the weight guessing game at a carnival.

I guess it's possible that everybody in his life was a midget but that doesn't seem likely. My guess is you got your facts wrong. Here's a snippet from a site sympathetic to his family.

Out celebrating his mother’s birthday, we see the 6’3 teenager enjoying one of the final moments with his family.

The Final Days of Trayvon Martin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sad thing is,race really has nothing to do with these kids actions.I do believe parents of this generation have lost sight of teaching their children consequences of their actions.Many parents are too busy with their own lives and only make excuses for their Childs misbehaving actions........

agreed alot of kids having kids and their priorities are mixed up. I dont have kids as of yet but want to eventually and I want my kids to be brought up to respect each other and to have the lord in their lives. Also to hold their own. It takes work from the parents and discipline. We all know you cant prevent things your kids are going to do as they mature and get older, but you have to be active in their lives even more so when they are teens because they have to find that path themselves and the right friends. I struggled with this and got into the wrong crowd my parents raised my brother and I pretty well but it was my poor choices that i began to become a nusiance. I eventually grew up and changed my life around but i believe its because my parents divorced and i wanted to rebel because i was so hurt but found out i was only hurting my future and myself.

Edited by easyrider

so his post is ok?- I will reprasie my comment : I hope that you don't lose a family member to a racist punk for walking down the street minding their own business.

is that better Granny?

You wished the mans kid dead... I don't see how you aren't banned... you're on my ignore now, it's seems you are not capable of rational conversation...

• Upvote 3

harm.

Umm, yes MILD infractions. LOL! You are making a bigger deal out of the bus incident the bus driver for crying out loud. The bus driver probably laughed it off knowing he was just being a punk kid and could of had him face down if he sole desired it. It's not llke he beat the guy up, he took a swing at him. If it was so traumatizing as you are implying surely charges could have, would have been filed.

Yes believe it or not, smoking weed and tagging are common, and mild offenses. Hell, smoking weed isn't even an offense in reality, but i'm sure many here will disagree as they are half way into their third scotch and second valium but whatever.

I bring up Columbine because those kids were shining examples of failed parenting and truly destructive criminal behavior, but to imply Trayvon's Parent's failed because he smoked weed, tagged up a school locker and got into fights is a stretch. He didn't even have criminal nor juvenile record. As I mentioned before you might as well state that the majority of parent's in the US have failed then if you can't "tolerate" anything less than a straight A valedictorian without a single blemish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is beyond unacceptable, this should be an immediate ban.

• Upvote 3

What it boils down to is Trayvon was beating Zimmermans head into the ground and punching him in the face so he got shot, he shouldnt have been doing that.

im sure the people here arguing for Trayvon would have done the same thing if they were in Zimmermans place..

Well than Zimmerman shouldn't have started a fight. Bottom line Martin should have every right to defend himself too if that was the case.