Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brutal beating by black teens in hoodies

sportfisher

I am Not a PREJUDICE person the person that saved my life is a black man too this day in life he has my total respect

i have black friends that are well educated and strive to do better

but they are giving you a bad name lt's a perseption

how offen do you here about 4 white people gagging up on a black man

but we all ways here about 4 or more blacks gagging up on a white man

Do you guys not got balls to do a one on one

Just saying

Obviously you did not interpret my post correctly. If you did, you would not be directing the above highlighted statement to me. Go back and read the second sentence in the second paragraph again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Obviously you did not interpret my post correctly. If you did, you would not be directing the above highlighted statement to me. Go back and read the second sentence in the second paragraph again.

seriously

you really dom;twant to go there

if this sites lets me to go there i will

you really do not wani io get me started

Edited by mrwhitewolf69
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

If this thread becomes racially antagonistic, I will close it down. Please remember your manners.

mrwhitewolf69 and Ex-wingnut: Stop now! Further comments from either of you will probably lead to one of you if not both being placed on Mod Review or banned.

:rulez:

:hug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this thread becomes racially antagonistic, I will close it down. Please remember your manners.

mrwhitewolf69 and Ex-wingnut: Stop now! Further comments from either of you will probably lead to one of you if not both being placed on Mod Review or banned.

time to close

Edited by mrwhitewolf69
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you feel that I stated anything wrong then I'm okay with being placed on mod review or being banned. I did nothing out of place and I feel my initial post was very positive. Doesn't the +'s dictate that? Oh well! Time to go to sleep.

You are off base with Ex-wingnut. He appears to be one of the good guys and you missed it. Not fair to clump him in with a bad group of idiots. Chill out!

Thank you!

• Upvote 7

If you feel that I stated anything wrong then I'm okay with being placed on mod review or being banned. I did nothing out of place and I feel my initial post was very positive. Doesn't the +'s dictate that? Oh well! Time to go to sleep.

Thank you!

No I did not think you stated anything wrong. However, because mrwhitewolf69 was making negative comments, this was my attempt to stop the whole issue before it accelerated and you felt the need to defend yourself. I certainly did not intend for you to be singled out as having done something wrong. I apologize if it seemed that way to you. :(

• Upvote 2

No I did not think you stated anything wrong. However, because mrwhitewolf69 was making negative comments, this was my attempt to stop the whole issue before it accelerated and you felt the need to defend yourself. I certainly did not intend for you to be singled out as having done something wrong. I apologize if it seemed that way to you. :(

Apology accepted. Thanks! :twothumbs:

+ 1 for ya.

my apologis TO all I offend

No offense taken. Have a good night! :tiphat:

+ 1 for ya.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 4

mrwhitewolf69 and Ex-wingnut: Stop now!

Why would you include ex-wingnut in this statement? He shouldn't stop anything. mrWhite was out of line and ex was nice enough to let him off the hook, politely.

• Upvote 4

Practice practice practice.....

I want some of those targets :) and I have some dot stickers I can put in the hood opening for a secondary bullseye. ;)

A 9 mm isnt **** compared to the firearms most white folks carry

I don't have any handguns even remotely that small :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

One thing to keep in mind is that these thugs can come in many races! I have black friends that I would give the shirt off my back to help as they would me, I also have white friends that I will not let through the front door of my house. Just because someone is Black, Spanish , Asian etc..... doesn't automatically make them a bad person! You need to be aware of EVERY person around you and consider them all a possible threat to your safety!

mrwhitewolf69, I am going to have to favor Ex-wingnut on this one as I don't think he deserved to be attacked the way he was!

• Upvote 4

One thing to keep in mind is that these thugs can come in many races! I have black friends that I would give the shirt off my back to help as they would me, I also have white friends that I will not let through the front door of my house. Just because someone is Black, Spanish , Asian etc..... doesn't automatically make them a bad person! You need to be aware of EVERY person around you and consider them all a possible threat to your safety!

mrwhitewolf69, I am going to have to favor Ex-wingnut on this one as I don't think he deserved to be attacked the way he was!

I never take kindness for granted so "Thank you" Bump for your comment.

• Upvote 2

Mr. Smith & Wession and myself are always ready for a hoodie or any other attack. 1 in chamber and 14 in clip the .45 acp will even the odds, even at me age color matters not, justice is 2,050 ft per sec. Nothing but thugs and bottom feeders, Oboma care working at it's best.

Mr. Smith & Wession and myself are always ready for a hoodie or any other attack. 1 in chamber and 14 in clip the .45 acp will even the odds, even at me age color matters not, justice is 2,050 ft per sec. Nothing but thugs and bottom feeders, Oboma care working at it's best.

2,050 ft per sec?..................that ain't no .45 pistol, maybe a .45-70 or a .45-120 sharps or maybe some +++++++P's:lol:

through out history there has been many thugs in hoodies. it's just different color punks in hoodies now. two wrongs dont make it right. a lot of you poster have shown your true colors. Bumper64 you are a dimoand in the ruff. and i like the way you get your shine on. why cant we just get a long..just sayin. God dont like UGLY. and some of you guys are way past that point.devils just sayin'

• Upvote 4

Canada Free Press contributor Doug Hagmann has reported that a longtime friend and Department of Homeland Security official revealed to him “…the uppermost echelon of the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States,” and not only “…expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.

According to Hagmann’s DHS source, the Obama Regime—which initiates Department agenda and dominates its thinking—will proceed by implementing “economic chaos, chaos through racial division and chaos through class division, all joined by Barack Hussein Obama and his stable of unelected czars.”

Wouldn't it be so convenient for O to have a reason to declare marshall-law right before the election... I'm so ready to see O go. As a white American male, I'm proud we finally elected a black person to our highest office... just not THIS person. America needs a healing and I'm ready for it, but this guy has divided us more and set racial relations back quite a bit. He has not helped move the economy and for the first time in history an American president will leave office with fewer citizens working than when he took the office. Pathetic.

I don't think Romney is the best candidate but I'm supporting him all the way. Go O go! Go O go!

B)

• Upvote 1

through out history there has been many thugs in hoodies. it's just different color punks in hoodies now. two wrongs dont make it right. a lot of you poster have shown your true colors. Bumper64 you are a dimoand in the ruff. and i like the way you get your shine on. why cant we just get a long..just sayin. God dont like UGLY. and some of you guys are way past that point.devils just sayin'

I'm really feelin' the devil is in the media, celebrity racist activists (you know who), the ignorant protesters in the street, and these punk a$$ ******* beating folks in revenge for Trayvon (or just because that is what they do anyway). I completely agree with bumper that there are good and bad folks in all colors, but there seems to be alot of people that are hell bent on starting a race war over a stupid punk kid that attacked a neighborhood watch guy and got shot for it. It will be interesting to see what happens when Zimmerman is found innocent of 2nd degree murder (which he is), all the real evidence has always supported his story................... just sayin'

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm really feelin' the devil is in the media, celebrity racist activists (you know who), the ignorant protesters in the street, and these punk a$ ******* beating folks in revenge for Trayvon (or just because that is what they do anyway). I completely agree with bumper that there are good and bad folks in all colors, but there seems to be alot of people that are hell bent on starting a race war over a stupid punk kid that attacked a neighborhood watch guy and got shot for it. It will be interesting to see what happens when Zimmerman is found innocent of 2nd degree murder (which he is), all the real evidence has always supported his story................... just sayin'

Zimmerman is in a world of crap. He should be found innocent, which means they will kill him on the streets, they already have a bounty on him. If they find him guilty, he will be killed in prison. His best hope is he can get out of the country before they kill him. My opinion is, if they find him innocent, the streets across the country will become violent. This may be a very blooding day in the USA. If beatings of innocent people is going on now can you imagine what it will be like......

These attacks are happening very fast, this man was punched and knocked to the ground before he could even react. Lets say he was carrying a firearm, he would not have been able to pull the firearm out and protect himself, not with 4 guys on him. If he would have got the firearm out they would have taken it from him most likely before he even got a shot off. Bad news, now they have his firearm to use on him. I know this from experience, I used to collect rent in a VERY rough neighborhood. One night I was jumped by a large gang, I was carry my firearm in a holster on my side. They were trying to get my firearm, and I was doing everything I could to keep the firearm in the holster. I would rather take a beating than my own bullet.

Just saying DV family, most here have some sort of firearm for protection, but we all (no matter race) better be aware of what is going on around us at all times, or we may not even have a chance. This guy was military, younger then most of us here, probably in better shape then most of us here, and he couldn't do anything to protect himself. What chance would we really have.....? I know I wouldn't have had a chance. Zimmerman had a chance to protect himself because it was a 1 on 1. The thugs arent attacking 1 on 1 they are attacking in groups now. This makes the odds in there favor and very hard to beat.

• Upvote 2

Zimmerman is in a world of crap. He should be found innocent, which means they will kill him on the streets, they already have a bounty on him. If they find him guilty, he will be killed in prison. His best hope is he can get out of the country before they kill him. My opinion is, if they find him innocent, the streets across the country will become violent. This may be a very blooding day in the USA. If beatings of innocent people is going on now can you imagine what it will be like......

These attacks are happening very fast, this man was punched and knocked to the ground before he could even react. Lets say he was carrying a firearm, he would not have been able to pull the firearm out and protect himself, not with 4 guys on him. If he would have got the firearm out they would have taken it from him most likely before he even got a shot off. Bad news, now they have his firearm to use on him. I know this from experience, I used to collect rent in a VERY rough neighborhood. One night I was jumped by a large gang, I was carry my firearm in a holster on my side. They were trying to get my firearm, and I was doing everything I could to keep the firearm in the holster. I would rather take a beating than my own bullet.

Just saying DV family, most here have some sort of firearm for protection, but we all (no matter race) better be aware of what is going on around us at all times, or we may not even have a chance. This guy was military, younger then most of us here, probably in better shape then most of us here, and he couldn't do anything to protect himself. What chance would we really have.....? I know I wouldn't have had a chance. Zimmerman had a chance to protect himself because it was a 1 on 1. The thugs arent attacking 1 on 1 they are attacking in groups now. This makes the odds in there favor and very hard to beat.

The last person who tried to use the stand your ground defense by just firing a warning shot got 20 years. That was in Florida as well.

I have a question, have any one of your ever shot or killed anyone before? You all speak it would be so easy to do. Please ensure your insurance has mental health coverage you will need it once you shot or kill someone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The last person who tried to use the stand your ground defense by just firing a warning shot got 20 years. That was in Florida as well.

I have a question, have any one of your ever shot or killed anyone before? You all speak it would be so easy to do. Please ensure your insurance has mental health coverage you will need it once you shot or kill someone.

No ROY...............I have never killed anyone, and hope I never have to

• Upvote 1

No ROY...............I have never killed anyone, and hope I never have to

So if you never shot or killed anyone, don't think it is so easy to do. If you pull that gun make sure you are ready to use it. Don't use to wave it around trying to scare someone. Again make sure you have mental health coverage once you shot or kill someone. If you are going to name call can i be at least Leroy instead of Roy so it can reflect my racial profile you have given me. Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2