Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRSTGAYPRESIDENT

sportfisher

All I get from this link is... "Could not find the path requested". :blink:

It was on my local news today

how inbarrassing for our Country

May 21 issue declares Barack Obama the country's "first *** president."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/newsweek-obama-first-***-president-144158226.html

As if he hasn't disgraced this nation enough already, now we are really the laughing stock of the world. :angry:

I agree we are really the laughing stock of the world

If we let this continue

• Upvote 1

I am not for or against ... him, or the activity, or the opening of a thread about either. But this comment ... is disgusting. The terms in this post are not necessary to get your point across. They are definitely not called for. I know it won't matter to you, but my estimation of you and your value to the forum has just taken a nosedive.

smee2

So now I am curious ... was the neg for the fact that I dared to make a comment that did not put down the president? ... or was it because you happen to really like gross terminology ... of the scatalogical variety? ... Go ahead and answer ... I'd like to know which it is, and who you are. Unless of course you don't want to sign your not-real name to it?

Watch, now I'll have a dozen or more people stand up and take credit for dissing me and my comment when really, it could only be one of you! hahahahaha

Its easy to throw rocks from the shadows, isn't it?

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So now I am curious ... was the neg for the fact that I dared to make a comment that did not put down the president? ... or was it because you happen to really like gross terminology ... of the scatalogical variety? ... Go ahead and answer ... I'd like to know which it is, and who you are. Unless of course you don't want to sign your not-real name to it?

Watch, now I'll have a dozen or more people stand up and take credit for dissing me and my comment when really, it could only be one of you! hahahahaha

Its easy to throw rocks from the shadows, isn't it?

smee2

you are absolutely correct! Rock throwing has become an Art as of late! Just saying!

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1

I can't help but believe that all of this G A Y conversation is intended to be a distraction from the economy. It forces Romney/Republicans to give their opinion.....and when they do, they will be attacked as "not caring". In the meantime, the economy continues to struggle along. Unemployment falls while more people stop looking for jobs....where is that story? Fuel prices approach $4 while American oil reserves remain untapped. Where is the pressure on the pipeline? Where is the discussion on what America is going to do to avoid a European debt crisis? Where is the discussion on reducing the debt?

No serious discussions exist because we are too busy talking G A Y marriage and rights. Obama wants it this way; the press yields to this nonsense; and the Republicans are unable to put together serious discussions and focus. Yeah, we are in trouble. My 2 cents...........

• Upvote 4

Despite the fact Barack Obama is married with two children, Newsweek magazine is dubbing him “The First *** President” on its latest cover, crowning him with a rainbow-colored halo.

The cover comes in the wake of Obama’s newly declared support for homosexual marriage in America.

The edition, which hits newsstands Monday, features a column by Andrew Sullivan, an openly homosexual self-titled conservative political pundit.

“When you step back a little and assess the record of Obama on *** rights, you see, in fact, that this was not an aberration. It was an inevitable culmination of three years of work,” Sullivan said in a statement about his article.

“He had to discover his black identity and then reconcile it with his white family, just as gays discover their homosexual identity and then have to reconcile it with their heterosexual family,” he wrote, discussing similarities between the president and the homosexual community.

Obama’s declaration that he’s now backing same-sex marriages is the first time a sitting president has expressed such an opinion.

“It’s easy to write off President Obama’s announcement of his support for *** marriage as a political ploy during an election year. But don’t believe the cynics,” representatives from Newsweek told Politico.

Obama’s announcement came just days after Vice President Joe Biden indicated he was “absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women and men and women marrying are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties.”

Newsweek has a history of controversial covers.

On Dec. 15, 2008, it featured a Holy Bible with a rainbow-colored bookmark, with an associated article titled, “The Religious Case for *** Marriage.”

This week’s cover is prompting a lot of reaction online already.

“This is the best,” said Wilder Napalm of Louisville, Ky. “The left wing media is doing everything in their power to portray this as a good thing for Obama when in fact this is a disaster. He never had any intention of openly supporting *** marriage, if he did he would have done it long ago. But good old Joe stepped in it again. He left Obama no choice but to support *** unions or risk losing the support of the *** community. I’ll bet Obama could kill Biden about now.”

“I am surprised,” says John Wolf of St. Louis. “Newsweek has six subscribers? I dropped them when they made up stuff for Obama during the election.

And Larry in California noted: “Clinton was our first black president, according to author Toni Morrison. And Chris Matthews says we can’t vote Obama out because he’s our first black president. I’m confused. Is Obama our first black president, or our first *** president, or our first affirmative-action president?”

If you’d like to sound off on this issue, please take part in the WND Poll.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I can't help but believe that all of this G A Y conversation is intended to be a distraction from the economy. It forces Romney/Republicans to give their opinion.....and when they do, they will be attacked as "not caring". In the meantime, the economy continues to struggle along. Unemployment falls while more people stop looking for jobs....where is that story? Fuel prices approach $4 while American oil reserves remain untapped. Where is the pressure on the pipeline? Where is the discussion on what America is going to do to avoid a European debt crisis? Where is the discussion on reducing the debt?

No serious discussions exist because we are too busy talking G A Y marriage and rights. Obama wants it this way; the press yields to this nonsense; and the Republicans are unable to put together serious discussions and focus. Yeah, we are in trouble. My 2 cents...........

B)Right on the mark, platt....... Obama

is G A Y. Newsweek couldn't print it if it wasn't true. Obama will use this

as subterfuge to devert us from the real problem that face this country to

try to get reelected. But coming out of the closet at this point in time will

hurt him more than help him, he under-estimated the Moral underpinning of this

country..............................yes this is a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY Mr.

Obummer B)

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2

Ummm... You Hate This Much AND Call Yourself A CHRISTIAN?

Not Too Sure About How You Do That? rolleyes.gif

No........No your confused Mag.............. No hate to it.............all fact

someone needs a shearing..............................Baaaaaaaaaaaad

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

I get more out of watching Barnny and Friends then i do watching and listning to Os lies and trash talk. :angry: But he aint by his self our hole congress is a fricking Joke. Its nothing more then a hi paid day care. :angry: And yes the World sees us as a fricking Joke.

No........No your confused Mag.............. No hate to it.............all fact

someone needs a shearing..............................Baaaaaaaaaaaad

Mongo. Mongo. Mongo. I am not confused. I am not a lamb. I actually found us on common ground the other day and I'm sorry I didn't reply. I did however mark it on my calendar. We agree about Ron Paul.

Mongo, what is your problem when it comes to the minorities? Aren't they important to you? Guess it really does not matter what you think... because we are evolving at lightning speed!

Hugs, Maggie

Biker smile.gif I Hear You!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1