Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aliens

Scrumdiddles

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do aliens exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont know
    • Maybe

Yes they do exist, many different forms of life exist and i would venture to say many live outside of this world. The typical alien you see in movies maybe not, a superior life form better than the human race, definitely. Whether they live in the 2nd dimension or beyond, probably.

• Upvote 2

I think that life other than ours is probable not sure if we are visited by aliens but some ancient cultures put a lot of effort into making signs u can see from space and if they did have visitors like they show on ancient aliens we won't know for sure

Yeah...I'm thinking there's quite a bit out life out there, reptilian, humanoid, etc. and I think some walk among us... the new agers thinking is that when you leave your 3D body(die), you move up in dimensions, and this is a continuing process until you reach the 12th ...the whole point is to keep learning... I dunno, baby steps...first I focus on what's happening here.

Yeah...I'm thinking there's quite a bit out life out there, reptilian, humanoid, etc. and I think some walk among us... the new agers thinking is that when you leave your 3D body(die), you move up in dimensions, and this is a continuing process until you reach the 12th ...the whole point is to keep learning... I dunno, baby steps...first I focus on what's happening here.

That would give reincarnation more validity in a sense but I live my life for the present and hope whatever the afterlife brings ill be in good standing won't know till I get there though

• Upvote 1

That would give reincarnation more validity in a sense but I live my life for the present and hope whatever the afterlife brings ill be in good standing won't know till I get there though

I didn't believe in anything until about 8 months ago... I went down the rabbit hole and discovered quite a bit, I realized that these people set me up to believe that there is nothing else out there...just eat, sleep, work, have kids, and die. And they made me fear death by not giving me the knowledge that our soul never dies... I'm pretty bitter at these bastards. I believe in reincarnation... I read somewhere that hinduism was the world's only religion along time ago(Atlantis, Lemuria days) .. .I think there's something to it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't believe in anything until about 8 months ago... I went down the rabbit hole and discovered quite a bit, I realized that these people set me up to believe that there is nothing else out there...just eat, sleep, work, have kids, and die. And they made me fear death by not giving me the knowledge that our soul never dies... I'm pretty bitter at these bastards. I believe in reincarnation... I read somewhere that hinduism was the world's only religion along time ago(Atlantis, Lemuria days) .. .I think there's something to it.

My friend, I am sorry that you were led to believe that there is no soul. We each have a soul, rather, we are spirits that happen to have bodies. This physical life is temporary, but the spirit is eternal. There is a God and He has given us a way to eternal life. We were are separated from Him by our sins; sinners cannot dwell among holiness since sin brings death (think of a cancer cell invading a healthy body.) Jesus (God in the flesh) literally took our sins upon Himself at His death on the cross, so that we can have eternal life with God in heaven. But if we die without our sins being taken away, then our spirits will end up in Hell because we have not been sanctified by the blood of Christ which takes away our sins and makes us holy.

Are ETs & UFOs Real?

Little green men—could they be out there?

"What happens after death?"

Regarding reincarnation, if it is true, no one will ever be reincarnated to anything higher than pond scum if we are held to a holy standard of God. No one is good, and no one will ever be perfect. For example:

1.) Have you ever told a lie? If yes, then by definition you are a liar.

2.) Have you ever stolen anything? If yes, then you are a thief.

3.) Have you ever looked at someone with lust? If yes, Jesus said whoever looks at anyone with lust, has committed adultery within their hearts.

If someone kills someone, they are branded a murderer for eternity. Likewise, we all have the make of liar, thief adultery, blasphemer on our souls. None of us are good, and will never obtain perfection. Proof os this is that there has never been a point in time in which a person was not guilty of breaking at least one of these laws. And we have gone through billions upon billions of people since the beginning of time and all have failed even if they were reincarnated as a child again. reincarnation also doesn't bring justice. If Hitler is reincarnated as a bug, he has no awareness of life, so it doesn't affect him. There is no justice for his actions. But God is good and just, and punishes evil. But through the grace of God through the sacrifice of Christ (God in the flesh) we can be forgiven for breaking the Law of God and be made clean and holy. Our soul are then perfected and we can dwell with God.

If you have any questions, concerns, or disagreements, please let me know. I'd love to discuss more on aliens and the afterlife.

• Upvote 8

I don't know. There isn't any evidence of alien life. This is purely a faith-based idea, imo. Take into consideration also the fact that it is impossible for life to start on it's own - proteins necessary for life can't form in the presence of oxygen or water. So anytime the news says water has been found on some planet, know it doesn't mean anything since water and oxygen actually destroy life. Alien life is based on the evolutionary belief of the origin of life, but abiogenesis has no operational experimental evidence to support it.

Chapter 6: Can Natural Processes Explain the Origin of Life?

Are ETs & UFOs Real?

Edited by rightsonword

My friend, I am sorry that you were led to believe that there is no soul. We each have a soul, rather, we are spirits that happen to have bodies. This physical life is temporary, but the spirit is eternal. There is a God and He has given us a way to eternal life. We were are separated from Him by our sins; sinners cannot dwell among holiness since sin brings death (think of a cancer cell invading a healthy body.) Jesus (God in the flesh) literally took our sins upon Himself at His death on the cross, so that we can have eternal life with God in heaven. But if we die without our sins being taken away, then our spirits will end up in Hell because we have not been sanctified by the blood of Christ which takes away our sins and makes us holy.

Are ETs & UFOs Real?

Little green men—could they be out there?

"What happens after death?"

Regarding reincarnation, if it is true, no one will ever be reincarnated to anything higher than pond scum if we are held to a holy standard of God. No one is good, and no one will ever be perfect. For example:

1.) Have you ever told a lie? If yes, then by definition you are a liar.

2.) Have you ever stolen anything? If yes, then you are a thief.

3.) Have you ever looked at someone with lust? If yes, Jesus said whoever looks at anyone with lust, has committed adultery within their hearts.

If someone kills someone, they are branded a murderer for eternity. Likewise, we all have the make of liar, thief adultery, blasphemer on our souls. None of us are good, and will never obtain perfection. Proof os this is that there has never been a point in time in which a person was not guilty of breaking at least one of these laws. And we have gone through billions upon billions of people since the beginning of time and all have failed even if they were reincarnated as a child again. reincarnation also doesn't bring justice. If Hitler is reincarnated as a bug, he has no awareness of life, so it doesn't affect him. There is no justice for his actions. But God is good and just, and punishes evil. But through the grace of God through the sacrifice of Christ (God in the flesh) we can be forgiven for breaking the Law of God and be made clean and holy. Our soul are then perfected and we can dwell with God.

If you have any questions, concerns, or disagreements, please let me know. I'd love to discuss more on aliens and the afterlife.

Interesting... I don't agree with everything... I don't believe in the fear factor that "sin" is associated with... I believe lying and stealing are a part of us because we're just not evolved enough yet and not quite enlightened enough to realize that this isn't necessary... the lust part...I don't think it should be frowned upon that you're a human being with needs and desires, and are attracted to others...I mean have you seen Kate Upton?

I don't know. There isn't any evidence of alien life. This is purely a faith-based idea, imo. Take into consideration also the fact that it is impossible for life to start on it's own - proteins necessary for life can't form in the presence of oxygen or water. So anytime the news says water has been found on some planet, know it doesn't mean anything since water and oxygen actually destroy life. Alien life is based on the evolutionary belief of the origin of life, but abiogenesis has no operational experimental evidence to support it.

Chapter 6: Can Natural Processes Explain the Origin of Life?

Are ETs & UFOs Real?

What if we are the evidence of alien life?

Wow ... Aliens ... reincarnation ... new age beliefs ... what on earth is this forum coming to ... hahahahaha

Reincarnation ... I go through belief and disbelief in this one. If it is something we do, that is to say, our spirit does, come back in another body, or more probably another form altogether, I am not worried about how I will have to "handle" that. If it happens to me it happens to all of us. Whatever happens after death, when the spirit leaves this earthbound shell (new age enough for you?) it is going to happen to every person when they die. So, having dealt with everything up to now that we all have to go through I suspect I'll be able to handle whatever is next too.

Aliens ... absolutely. With the number of stars, planets, gas clouds, black holes and gravity wells out there somewhere, I cannot believe there is no form of life anywhere but on earth. We have such a diversity of life, not just one kind. Some of our life has eyes that see shape and colour and movement, others do not. Some of our life has ears that hear vibrations as sound and others do not. Some of our life has developed the ability to reproduce only as a combined effort, male and female, in people, plants, animals ... and some of our reproduction is a one sided thing, no distinct genders, just multiplication or division or addition ... mathematical reproduction you could say. But I suspect finding life out there that most of us agree is life will take a very long time. Scientists have already seen evidence of life out there, but it is evidence of virus, or bacterial life ... not intelligent life as we know it here. In time, and I do wish I would be here to see it ... (Note: if reincarnation back to this world is possible I want to come back as a scientist about five hundred years from now ... maybe two hundred would be sufficient. Well, that's an improvement over previous desires. I used to want to come back as a well loved house cat.) But aliens in the form of great reptiles, small and fuzzy teddy bear creatures, mind reading robots ... I think those Hollywood and Comic Book fantasies are fun but in no way demonstrative of what we might expect. On the flip side, we cannot expect any Moon Maidens or Warriors of Mars either (sorry John Carter, no Deja Thoris, no Barsoom). And no lost century ships floating through space with a ruined computer unable to complete their mission to take a million homesteaders, and explorers, and pioneers from some overcrowded planet to a place where they can start over with several various societies and cultures.

New Age Beliefs ... I see this as an attempt to take people away from a lot of previous held beliefs, which did their job in their time, and put us in a position to explore the inner person, rather than the outer person. We are all part of an energy that shows itself on the face of the earth in several forms, the most prolific being that of people. If we can understand and harness the power of the mind, the energy of life, we can have and do anything we can imagine. But then, in a few hundred years, when all that has become the norm, something else will be discovered and broadcast and followed. For mankind, even if he were given the answer to "Life the Universe and Everything" (which answer turns out to be 42} we should still be searching for the meaning of life. We are, after all hard wired to be searchers.

So, from the primordial ooze to the radio-active broadcasts from distant stars, we have come a long way but still have a very long way to go. Aliens and all.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Well, first let me say I am a believer in Jesus as Lord and savior. None matters to me because that is where my trust and faith is. But this is an interesting subject to let my brain bleed a bit.

So my theory on this is that yes, there is life out there. All 1/3 of the angels that fell with Lucifer. I believe they have been the ones hanging out in UFO's and these folks that claimed they were taken by aliens and returned are telling the truth. I believe they are trying to make us believe they created us and will be back.

So this is the explanation of the rapture. The big deceive. Folks left behind will be told that there is no God and the Aliens created us and came and took some folks away.

Then again, it doesn't fit in with the abomination of desolation. That describes a god that all will be required to worship.

• Upvote 3

Interesting... I don't agree with everything... I don't believe in the fear factor that "sin" is associated with... I believe lying and stealing are a part of us because we're just not evolved enough yet and not quite enlightened enough to realize that this isn't necessary... the lust part...I don't think it should be frowned upon that you're a human being with needs and desires, and are attracted to others...I mean have you seen Kate Upton?

I see you your point, but sin isn't necessarily a fear factor, it's a cause and affect relationship. I sin, I'm no longer perfect or holy, thus I can't dwell with God who is holy. I've been contaminated, so to speak, and need to be cleaned before I can fellowship with a holy God again. Christ said don't fear the man who can kill that body and that is it. But fear (revere) the God who can kill the body and then decide the destination of the man's soul. This is why Christ warns us about the affects of sin and the destination that awaits us who die with our sins unforgiven by God. God said He doesn't desire any man to perish, but for all to have eternal life. This is a kin to warning someone one who is constantly swimming in shark infested waters that one day a shark will kill him. It's not a negative fear tactic, it's actually a warning telling someone that their actions is going to lead to their death. This is love. Pen Jillelete from Penn and Teller said, "How much do you have to hate someone to know the way to everlasting life and not tell them?" He was saying this in defense of Christians, even though he is an ardent atheist.

And yes, Kate Upton is a beautiful woman, though I prefer Kate Beckinsale, lol. But as far as evolving enough to not ile, steal, etc. I don't see that happening. There is still greed, jealously, coveting, anger, blaspheming God's name (as a curse word), dishonoring our parents, etc. Heck, God's standard is so high that He sees a single second of hate as murder.

I don't think we can be used as evidence for alien life since there is no evidence that I know of that life can start on it's own. There must've been a God. Time will tell.

I see you your point, but sin isn't necessarily a fear factor, it's a cause and affect relationship. I sin, I'm no longer perfect or holy, thus I can't dwell with God who is holy. I've been contaminated, so to speak, and need to be cleaned before I can fellowship with a holy God again. Christ said don't fear the man who can kill that body and that is it. But fear (revere) the God who can kill the body and then decide the destination of the man's soul. This is why Christ warns us about the affects of sin and the destination that awaits us who die with our sins unforgiven by God. God said He doesn't desire any man to perish, but for all to have eternal life. This is a kin to warning someone one who is constantly swimming in shark infested waters that one day a shark will kill him. It's not a negative fear tactic, it's actually a warning telling someone that their actions is going to lead to their death. This is love. Pen Jillelete from Penn and Teller said, "How much do you have to hate someone to know the way to everlasting life and not tell them?" He was saying this in defense of Christians, even though he is an ardent atheist.

And yes, Kate Upton is a beautiful woman, though I prefer Kate Beckinsale, lol. But as far as evolving enough to not ile, steal, etc. I don't see that happening. There is still greed, jealously, coveting, anger, blaspheming God's name (as a curse word), dishonoring our parents, etc. Heck, God's standard is so high that He sees a single second of hate as murder.

I don't think we can be used as evidence for alien life since there is no evidence that I know of that life can start on it's own. There must've been a God. Time will tell.

I believe there is a God...not in the "Gods" that came here thousands/millions ago...the one true source of life... from what I've read...we have 12 strands of DNA, not 2... the other 10 aren't activated yet and are part of the "Junk DNA" we hear about...if we had all 12 activated, we would have "God" like powers, capable of telepathy, levitation, manifestation, etc. Human beings are much more powerful than what we've been taught to believe... everyone of us is important, and no life should be disregarded.

• Upvote 1

Yes they do exist, many different forms of life exist and i would venture to say many live outside of this world. The typical alien you see in movies maybe not, a superior life form better than the human race, definitely. Whether they live in the 2nd dimension or beyond, probably.

Quite right, but not in the way most imagine.

I am an alien, according to the local government, and as such have to leave the country every 3 months.

I believe there is a God...not in the "Gods" that came here thousands/millions ago...the one true source of life... from what I've read...we have 12 strands of DNA, not 2... the other 10 aren't activated yet and are part of the "Junk DNA" we hear about...if we had all 12 activated, we would have "God" like powers, capable of telepathy, levitation, manifestation, etc. Human beings are much more powerful than what we've been taught to believe... everyone of us is important, and no life should be disregarded.

Actually it is not what we been taught, but who we are taught by. We can chose to listen to who we want. Now I chose to believe in the bible. There are things in my life, that most would not believe. So bizarre that it could only be true, and too far out to be made up. I don't wish to elaborate too much, but in the end love is power. God is Love. I believe we can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed.

• Upvote 2

Quite right, but not in the way most imagine.

I am an alien, according to the local government, and as such have to leave the country every 3 months.

I live near the border and they have special aliens liasons here, they even dress in little green suits. They even have decifered their language I believe, they have welcome signs that say "la migra"

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, this is what you will become after you die..........................................

Edited by Mongo

We are a puny speck of dust amongst trillions...and we have life on our planet.

Cool video, but it doesn't really prove anything. Belief in extraterrestrial life isn't based on evidence as far as I know. It's a faith based on presupposition beliefs on the origin of life and speculation. Someone looks at the size of the universe and asks, "We can't possibly be alone." Another looks at the size of the universe and says, "The heavens declare the handiwork of God." Now, I speak from a biblical POV, and the bible doesn't speak about alien life so it doesn't necessarily negate it. But from a biological science stand point, life can't start on it's own (see posts 7-8 links) and the more we learn about the different planets and stars we find, the more we see that the earth is actually quite special and perfectly suited for life. Size, large numbers, time, and chance don't necessary equate to possibility as the Law of Probability states.

Edited by rightsonword

Agreed.. While I'm not a scientist and certainly do not have the capability of demonstrating their existence... I just go by (what I deem) common sense....Billions and billions and billions of galaxies, solar systems and planets.....And we earthlings should be supposed to be the only inhabitants of the Universe? An arrogant and super ego -inflated thought in the least... It is as though ants would believe they are the only inhabitants on Planet Earth..... As usual JMHO.

UFO Mainstream Media. Check this out! :o

Very cool video.....Looks like lights in the sky

may be prepping us for future signs of their presence

and eventual acceptance of other life

72% of Americans currently believe in UFO's ;)

Although some of those videos looked to me to

be either a missle launch (China) reentry of a vehicle

and maneuvering (Russia) and some balloons (S.America)

most of them look truly unexplainable

I particularly liked the swirling gasses that evaporated into

some sort of black hole :D

Before anyone in their superior wisdom says that there cannot be any thing called aliens or life on other planets, please remember what that means. It is saying that you have the knowledge of life on all solar systems and that you have superior wisdom knowing that there cannot and will not be life on other planets. I, for one, have never been beyond my planet so if I must say either yes or no to the existance of aliens I must say yes.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, the vid was just to point out how small we are. However I believe the Bible does mention UFO's...depending on how you interpret the writings.

aa3.gif

I have always wanted someone to explain what that is in the painting.

A smudge :P

Just kidding, there are lots of examples of art containing

that kind of anomaly, as Im sure you know LD.

These types of additions to historic works of art are not

accidental, they are purposeful , and certainly had some

meaning to the people of the time

It seems unlikely that they are merely pranks, A commissioned

piece wouldnt have random UFO's in them

I think we can say with certainty that obviously, the people

of the time were seeing these kinds of things.

Maybe, a moment that the artist was asked to include

in a portrait depicting the persons life or time of special

importance

Were UFO's seen as some sort of message from God

to the person seeing it? That would be something

they might want to immortalize in a painting

• Upvote 2