Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tell me how logical this sounds. Is this really how economics work?

Why doesn't the USA buy up ALL of the Iraqi Dinar and wait for the 1:1 or even 3:1 RV? Due to the fact that we invaded Iraq we must know about the original "plan" that was in place right? Seems only logical to profit as much from this current situation as possible right?

Since we run our printing presses 24/7 and don't seem to care about the effects, what is an additional $30 Billion USD in the grand scheme of things? Nothing... But, the $30 Billion will buy 30 Trillion Iraqi Dinar. At a 1:1 RV this would give us $30 Trillion USD!

Take $15 Trillion and wipe out our national debt completely, then we would have another $15 Trillion just sitting, waiting, ready for whatever.

So we print our worthless USD and trade it for Dinar and wait for the 1:1 RV! All of our problems are solved! While we are at it, we should ask Iraq to print another 100 Trillion or so and buy it all at once. That would only cost $100 Billion... We have already printed over a trillion during the past few years for our banks bailouts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I like it!

Hey, while we're at it, let's have the Federal government print off enough for everyone to buy a new car and pay off their home loans.

Thank you Iraq!

But why stop there....

I do have credit card balances.... and a vehicle payment. And it would be nice to finish the landscaping in my backyard and buy some solar panels to put on my roof. How about this: The Federal government pays off all of my debt (home loan, vehicle, credit cards, etc.) and the debt of all American citizens; pays off the US national debt; and then cuts each American citizen a check for $100,000. Sweet! Now we're talkin'.... Thanks Iraq.

But why stop there....

What about instead of just paying off the national debt the Federal government wises up and decides it would be a good idea to have a surplus. In fact, instead of $15.6 trillion in debt, let's go to $15 trillion in surplus. YYYEEEESSS! That's what I'm talkin' about! Thank you Iraq!

But why stop there....

We should also consider the debt of the vast majority of US States..... that definitely needs to be addressed. BOOYA! Thanks again, Iraq!

But why stop there..... laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

I like it!

Hey, while we're at it, let's have the Federal government print off enough for everyone to buy a new car and pay off their home loans.

Thank you Iraq!

But why stop there....

I do have credit card balances.... and a vehicle payment. And it would be nice to finish the landscaping in my backyard and buy some solar panels to put on my roof. How about this: The Federal government pays off all of my debt (home loan, vehicle, credit cards, etc.) and the debt of all American citizens; pays off the US national debt; and then cuts each American citizen a check for $100,000. Sweet! Now we're talkin'.... Thanks Iraq.

But why stop there....

What about instead of just paying off the national debt the Federal government wises up and decides it would be a good idea to have a surplus. In fact, instead of $15.6 trillion in debt, let's go to $15 trillion in surplus. YYYEEEESSS! That's what I'm talkin' about! Thank you Iraq!

But why stop there....

We should also consider the debt of the vast majority of US States..... that definitely needs to be addressed. BOOYA! Thanks again, Iraq!

But why stop there..... laugh.gif

LOL laugh.gif I like where you're going with this WW! Daddy needs some new shoes!

• Upvote 3

Why doesn't the USA buy up ALL of the Iraqi Dinar and wait for the 1:1 or even 3:1 RV? Due to the fact that we invaded Iraq we must know about the original "plan" that was in place right? Seems only logical to profit as much from this current situation as possible right?

Since we run our printing presses 24/7 and don't seem to care about the effects, what is an additional $30 Billion USD in the grand scheme of things? Nothing... But, the $30 Billion will buy 30 Trillion Iraqi Dinar. At a 1:1 RV this would give us $30 Trillion USD!

Take $15 Trillion and wipe out our national debt completely, then we would have another $15 Trillion just sitting, waiting, ready for whatever.

So we print our worthless USD and trade it for Dinar and wait for the 1:1 RV! All of our problems are solved! While we are at it, we should ask Iraq to print another 100 Trillion or so and buy it all at once. That would only cost $100 Billion... We have already printed over a trillion during the past few years for our banks bailouts.

In theory yeah why not ...... but then what happens when the rest of the world gets jealous of the US writing off all their debt and boycotts all US exports ........ can anyone say Trade Sanctions or WAR PROFITEERING lol

not to mention making unreasonable profits from war is widely considered unethical and is deeply unpopular, so attempts to prohibit excessive war profiteering, such as the imposition of an excess profits tax, receive much political support in wartime. Defining 'excessive' accurately is difficult, however, and such legislation frequently allows some instances of profiteering to go unchecked while reducing the income of others' war-related business to loss-making levels.Criticism of companies such as Halliburton in the context of the Iraq war draw heavily on the stereotype of the businessman profiteer. Slogans relating to 'blood for oil' have a similar implication.

Steve Clemons, a senior fellow at the New America Foundation think tank, has accused former CIA Director James Woolsey of both profiting from and promoting the Iraq War.

The Center for Public Integrity has reported that US Senator Dianne Feinstein and her husband, Richard Blum, are making millions of dollars from Iraq and Afghanistan contracts through his company, Perini. Feinstein voted for the resolution giving President George W. Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

Indicted defense contractor Brent R. Wilkes was reported to be ecstatic when hearing that the United States was going to go to war with Iraq. “He and some of his top executives were really gung-ho about the war,” said a former employee. “Brent said this would create new opportunities for the company. He was really excited about doing business in the Middle East.”

The War Profiteering Prevention Act of 2007 intended to create criminal penalties for war profiteers and others who exploit taxpayer-funded efforts in Iraq and elsewhere around the world. War profiteering cases are often brought under the Civil False Claims Act, which was enacted in 1863 to combat war profiteering during the Civil War.

Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, criticized war profiteering of U.S companies during World War I in War Is a Racket. He wrote about how some companies and corporations increase their earnings and profits by up to 1700% and how many companies willingly sold equipment and supplies to the U.S that had no relevant use in the war effort. In the book, Butler stated that "It has been estimated by statisticians and economists and researchers that the war cost your Uncle Sam $52,000,000,000. Of this sum, $39,000,000,000 was expended in the actual war period. This expenditure Yielded $16,000,000,000 in profits."

Now the US and every country these days are thought of as companies ....... shouldnt they have to conform to the same rules as everyone else....

I know if the US did that and cut out everyone else I personnally would not buy another US product ..... ever.

But anyway this is all a hypothetical and aint gonna happen, Cheers for making me think though +1

• Upvote 3

We couldnt do that,,cause the other countries, would say, we started the war on purpose..Its not about oil, but about peace and freedom,,yeah right!!
  • Upvote 2

While in Iraq I personally witnessed connex's full of Dinar being guarded and shipped out of country.

I can not say who the dinar belongs too.

I am betting that every single dinar of it belongs to high ranking people in our government!

They do not care about the fixing the economy - they do care about lining their pockets!

That was when I decided to get into the DINAR GAME for myself :)

• Upvote 1

20 million is a lopper. I do not think you guys´get it that he is making fun of this whole RV thing.

WOW you've learnt that in a month ..... I dont think he's a "lopper" as you put it more like a realist.

He's a very intelligent guy with a lot of informative post's, you do well to read some of his stuff but then again your probably waiting for the $12 RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Seriously :wave: ....you can ask that question with a straight face? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Then I have to ask Machine....Why are you invested in the Dinar if you think and believe in 20 million? I do not understand that type of thinking. If I knew from research that it was going to lop then I would get out and never visit another dinar site ever again. I have too much more important stuff to do. Are you guys self masochistics?

It's not that I believe in anything anybody else posts .... I have a brain of my own and I'm well able to deduct my own conclusions from the scattered news articles out there .. I do think there will be an RV ,how big nobody can tell really....

I also think everybody is entitled to an opinion without bieng branded a lopper just because there opinion conflicts with yours.

You too TimS....You always talk of a lop. If you truly believe that why are you invested and hang out at Dinar forums? Please educate me. Is it because you fell originally to Guru hype? If so sell back now before it is too late in your eyes.

Your not gonna make very many friends here calling everyone loppers ....... they just have a different opinion to you .... get over it !!

And another thing .... if were all loppers why would we have paid for VIP membership ..... Are you VIP ???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20MillionDinars:

Problem with your plan is that I just don't think Iraq would accept devalued US dollars in exchange for their hard backed currency! In fact none of the Bric Nations want to accept devalued US dollars, that's why they broke away from the dollar as world reserve currency recently.

Carlos

Then why would we trade our dinars for dollars...............:oyou get more dollars but can buy less. the value of a coke is still the same but it takes 10 dollars to buy it

wouldn't that be insider trading ???

Insider Trading does not apply to the FOREX market.

20MillionDinars:

Problem with your plan is that I just don't think Iraq would accept devalued US dollars in exchange for their hard backed currency! In fact none of the Bric Nations want to accept devalued US dollars, that's why they broke away from the dollar as world reserve currency recently.

Carlos

The fact is, they actually do accept US dollar right now for their Oil. They also sell IQD for USD. The majority of their reserves is USD which serves to back their currency 100%. The USD is not as "worthless" as some may think...

20 million is a lopper. I do not think you guys´get it that he is making fun of this whole RV thing.

I am not a "lopper." A lot of things do not add up but I have done my fair share of research and I have brought a lot of value to this forum. Just because I don't believe in a straight up 1:1 RV doesn't mean I hope or want the Dinar to "lop."

I hold Dinar in hopes that they gradually increase the value of the IQD through time. I have already made myself clear on this point time and time again.

• Upvote 1

In theory yeah why not ...... but then what happens when the rest of the world gets jealous of the US writing off all their debt and boycotts all US exports ........ can anyone say Trade Sanctions or WAR PROFITEERING lol

not to mention making unreasonable profits from war is widely considered unethical and is deeply unpopular, so attempts to prohibit excessive war profiteering, such as the imposition of an excess profits tax, receive much political support in wartime. Defining 'excessive' accurately is difficult, however, and such legislation frequently allows some instances of profiteering to go unchecked while reducing the income of others' war-related business to loss-making levels.Criticism of companies such as Halliburton in the context of the Iraq war draw heavily on the stereotype of the businessman profiteer. Slogans relating to 'blood for oil' have a similar implication.

Steve Clemons, a senior fellow at the New America Foundation think tank, has accused former CIA Director James Woolsey of both profiting from and promoting the Iraq War.

The Center for Public Integrity has reported that US Senator Dianne Feinstein and her husband, Richard Blum, are making millions of dollars from Iraq and Afghanistan contracts through his company, Perini. Feinstein voted for the resolution giving President George W. Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

Indicted defense contractor Brent R. Wilkes was reported to be ecstatic when hearing that the United States was going to go to war with Iraq. “He and some of his top executives were really gung-ho about the war,” said a former employee. “Brent said this would create new opportunities for the company. He was really excited about doing business in the Middle East.”

The War Profiteering Prevention Act of 2007 intended to create criminal penalties for war profiteers and others who exploit taxpayer-funded efforts in Iraq and elsewhere around the world. War profiteering cases are often brought under the Civil False Claims Act, which was enacted in 1863 to combat war profiteering during the Civil War.

Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, criticized war profiteering of U.S companies during World War I in War Is a Racket. He wrote about how some companies and corporations increase their earnings and profits by up to 1700% and how many companies willingly sold equipment and supplies to the U.S that had no relevant use in the war effort. In the book, Butler stated that "It has been estimated by statisticians and economists and researchers that the war cost your Uncle Sam $52,000,000,000. Of this sum, $39,000,000,000 was expended in the actual war period. This expenditure Yielded $16,000,000,000 in profits."

Now the US and every country these days are thought of as companies ....... shouldnt they have to conform to the same rules as everyone else....

I know if the US did that and cut out everyone else I personnally would not buy another US product ..... ever.

But anyway this is all a hypothetical and aint gonna happen, Cheers for making me think though +1

This is probably the best answer now that I have thought about it. War profiteering is seriously frowned upon. Why would we do it in this "in your face" kind of way when we can profit from other aspects of the war. New oil contracts, private enterprises, contractors, taxes that those companies generate, etc...

Thanks for your insight The Machine. Always enjoy your posts.

If in fact different governments are holding IQD and it does in fact become a Reserve Currency in the near future, then at least the wealth was distributed more or less evenly!

• Upvote 1

You too TimS....You always talk of a lop. If you truly believe that why are you invested and hang out at Dinar forums? Please educate me. Is it because you fell originally to Guru hype? If so sell back now before it is too late in your eyes.

And Machine I HAVE read 20million....I have read his stuff. And if I believed it like you seem to do I would have sold out and wouldn´t be here wasting my time. But obviously I do not.

You have read my "stuff" have you? Well then you shouldn't be saying that I am here wasting my time. Here you go, read it again. This is my break down of why I am here and why I don't believe in what you believe in.

I do feel that a gradual increase in the IQD is possible! This way they could slowly reduce the amount in circulation while increasing the value of each existing currency unit in circulation. Increase oil exports, build up infrastructure, promote growth in the private sector, which will all help to build their countries' overall GDP. This is how a currency gains value in the real world.

If Iraq is worth 60 Billion but has 30 Trillion dinar in circulation. They could keep that same value ($60 Billion) but make each existing currency unit (IQD) worth more by reducing the overall amount. However, the decrease in currency in circulation needs to be gradual, as well as the increase in the value of the IQD. The reason it needs to be gradual / controlled is so that they maintain inflation. Keeping inflation under control has been one of their biggest priorities during

A $0.10 straight up RV of the IQD would make Iraq equal to Japan!

Folks, I admit that my original post was sarcastic. But I was asking a legitimate question.

The Machine has given me the best answer.

Remember, this is a forum, where people have open discussions, different opinions, & different perspectives. People will not always agree with each other, but you can agree to disagree in a respectful manner. I don't go around bashing people who believe in a 3:1 RV, or a 1:1 RV, or a 5:1 RV!

However, I do try to bring value to this forum in various discussions.

I have sold the majority of my holdings, but I am definitely going to keep a nice little chunk of Dinar in case the unknown happens. I know enough to know that I don't know everything in life, and if the IQD does straight up RV, well, I wouldn't want to miss out!

I am not trying to convince anybody to sell, just stating my own opinions as I still have the right to do so in the good ol' USA. Hope nobody took offense in this thread, just brought up a good question in a sarcastic way. I apologize if I offended anybody by my approach.

Cheers for the reply 20million ... yeah the reserve currency is the most likely outcome i believe, only time will tell

If the IQD becomes a reserve currency, then literally ANYTHING is possible with this currency, and I mean this in a very good way! Look at the EURO, the USD, Yen, and British Pound. We can print, print, and print, and it is still accepted and in high demand all over the globe. This is how we could see a substantial straight up RV.

Dang blasit. Had a whole response typed out that suddenly got deleted....I will attempt again...

I do not understand your statement of making friends. I have been on the internet since 1997 and have never met someone from it. Do you have coffee with the ones here traveling thousands of miles to do so? If not then that person is not really a friend right? It is fine if one has a different opinion but why if someone does not believe anything will happen with this investment do they stay involved in it? For an example, I hate cruelty to animals so I do not go to illegal dogfights to witness it. Same with this. If I truly felt it would lop, I would not be here. Why do your ¨friends¨ stay here?

Am I VIP? Never considered myself a Very important person. I am more humble than that.

By the way, I personally HAVE MET someone from the internet! She was fine... wink.gif LOL laugh.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

If the IQD becomes a reserve currency, then literally ANYTHING is possible with this currency, and I mean this in a very good way! Look at the EURO, the USD, Yen, and British Pound. We can print, print, and print, and it is still accepted and in high demand all over the globe. This is how we could see a substantial straight up RV.

Well I dont think it's gonna change the world straight out of the gate and become the new reserve but what is held will be held as a foregin reserve holding's by the central banks while the rate increases .... I could be completly wrong here anything is possible, this is Iraq after all.

By the way, I personally HAVE MET someone from the internet! She was fine... wink.gif LOL laugh.gif

Ha Ha Ha me too .... what a night that girl was a super freak lol, even went back for seconds .....

• Upvote 2

Well I dont think it's gonna change the world straight out of the gate and become the new reserve but what is held will be held as a foregin reserve holding's by the central banks while the rate increases .... I could be completly wrong here anything is possible, this is Iraq after all.

Ha Ha Ha me too .... what a night that girl was a super freak lol, even went back for seconds .....

LOL. And who says we can't meet people online? biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1