Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD have called it again .......

The Machine

Email recieved from PD (which I didnt subscribe for ) again !!!

Remember this is the rumor section

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL another site ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR"

APPARENTLY CHINA AND VIET NAM HAVE REVALUED. THE RATE IS HELD FROM PUBLIC RELEASE PENDING THE REVAL OF THE IQD ... SO WE ARE INFORMED BY COMPETENT SOURCES AND CONTACTS

ADDITIONALLY: IQD IS CURRENTLY RE-APPEARING ON TELLER SCREENS IN MANY AREAS AND ACROSS THE BANKING SECTOR. THIS VERY INFORMATION MAY NOT BE APPARENT TO THE TELLERS THEMSELVES, AND THIS COULD BE A PART OF THE PLAN TO HAVE IT JUST "APPEAR" SORT OF SUDDENLY, SO CALLING YOUR BANK WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP, BUT ONLY DELAY THE NUMBERS AND VALUES BEING RELEASED.

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE AND I WILL NOT GO INTO IT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE: 1. ALMOST NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW... & 2. THERE IS NO EFFECT YOU OR I CAN HAVE ON THIS BUT WAIT ANYWAY... SO CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT HASSLE THE BANKS, THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL THEY WILL TELL YOU! THANKS FOR HELPING OUT!

::::: THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL ADVISE THE READER THAT another site.COM AND THE INTEL TEAM THERE HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WARNING" :::::::::::::::::::::::::: THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A MULTI-STEP PROCESS ::::::::::::::::::: THE INTENT OF THIS WARNING IS TO ADVISE CITIZENS OF THE PLANET, DINARIANS ACROSS THE CHAT-O-SPHERE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE DINARIVERSE THAT CONDITIONS ARE NOW ESCALATED TO "FAVORABLE" FOR A REVALUATION TO INITIALIZE FROM THE MOMENT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOING FORWARD UNTIL: REVALUATION OCCURS OR THIS WARNING IS IS CANCELLED BY another site.COM. A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER WE FEEL STRONGLY THAT PLANET INFORMATION SERVICES WILL HAVE ADEQUATE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVISE YOU OF THE APPEARANCE OF THE REVALUATION. BLAINO HAS AUTHORIZED THIS REVALUATION WARNING TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AS WE TRANSITION.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Email recieved from PD (which I didnt subscribe for ) again !!!

Remember this is the rumor section

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE AND I WILL NOT GO INTO IT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE: 1. ALMOST NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW... & 2. THERE IS NO EFFECT YOU OR I CAN HAVE ON THIS BUT WAIT ANYWAY... SO CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT HASSLE THE BANKS, THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL THEY WILL TELL YOU! THANKS FOR HELPING OUT!

I believe they forgot ...

3. WE LIKE TO MAKE THIS SHYTE UP TO HELP SELL MORE DINARS FROM OUR VAULTS ...

What a load of ...

ella-diaper-edited1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe, just maybe....oh please, please, please. If only its just a little bit true..... rolleyes.gif Ok, I am busy at work now... back to earth. Everyone have a great day and ... Be Excellent to Each Other.cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Nope its planet dinar like i said ..... it's a rumor people .... why are the neg's flying about !!

Evened you out Machine. I really dislike the messenger getting shot all the time. If nothing else, the "warning" was good for a laugh. I just love the vernacular that they choose to use.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on folks....it's an anthorized message from "BLAINO" and it's in ALL CAPS. So it must be true, right?? Isn't BLAINO the guy on late night info-mercials selling the amazing something-or-other? If you act NOW...you'll receive not one, but a second RV absolutely FREE! (Plus shipping and handling) Count me in! Oops forgot, there's something super secret going on in the background that "we don't need to know about" and "we can't have any control on"....and I had one foot out the door. Guess I will go to work instead. Thanks BLAINO.

Love the rumors section for a good laugh to start the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The post from the ...... says nothing new. Just check out the RV O METER on Currency Newshound. It is at 99.4 and has been there for several weeks. Again, nothing to get excited about.

If you are new and don't know what you should be doing, then you need to check out the information from Adam on this site.

If you have been around for awhile, then this is all just fluff. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And thanks for shopping online at dinarbanker, where every order counts.....

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!

And remember, if you act NOW.. and make a dinar purchase that exceeds 1000.00 USD.. we will throw in a very adorable Maliki squeaky toy absolutely FREE! .....HURRY!!!

• Upvote 1