Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Frank26 recorded CC W/ Delta** 4/16/2012

easyrider

Does anyone have the minutes for those who can't listen or just want to scan the details? :)

Just posted on Recaps. I only posted about half.

Delta is on the call.

Delta is in good mood. Both he and Frank are excited.

3 ministers are coming soon? Yes says Delta; when Parliament comes back. Meeting between the three presidencies takes place.

Talibani is not out of Iraq. It’s Barzani. Maliki and Talibani waits for him to come back.

3 ministers may well be implemented around NC. Once they meet they will set a date for the NC.

It’s in Maliki’s interest to resolve all problems or he will have problems himself.

Over the weekend a big article stating the GOI taking over the CBI. It’s false. On TV they speak of the need to share information and tell the CBI what they are doing. It’s about coordination. They have to be working together.

Read More Link on Right

Not a big deal on TV. Media (newspapers) are making it a big deal.

The GOI asked the CBI to just hold up a little bit for some reason. The PM cabinet did have some kind of meeting; they came back and said they had to hold things up for a little bit. CBI doesn’t have to listen. These are two different things. The GOI asked not to lift 3 zeros just yet. Nothing to do with the RV; it’s not being cancelled.

GOI has to do different calculations. They have to calculate for all of the different transactions.

The GOI transferred 200 billion to support the dinar exchange rate. Not the CBI. HUGE news!

Dr. Shabibi left Iraq to attend G20 this week.

None of the teams know the date of the RV. They come up with potential windows to see the RV occur to the best of their knowledge.

No bad news. Currency has to RV. Inflation is rising. IMF is placing pressure on Maliki. They can’t put this off much longer.

Kuwait and Iraq meeting postponed until next week. Ministers were both out of the country.

First flight from Kuwait to Iraq after 21- 23 years is taking place tomorrow, Tuesday.

50 Kuwaiti companies are entering Iraq this month. There are good relations between the two countries.

Frank and Delta dialog the following…

Frank asks Delta about the Meeting between Talibani and Maliki; what does Delta feel the weight of this meeting is to resolve outstanding issues? Delta thinks this is important for Maliki to fix things with the Kurds.

The 200 billion transfer of funds is an International transfer. This is HUGE for our investment! They are staging themselves. It was to support the exchange rate of the Dinar. This was told to the people on TV!!! This does not include the 65 billion in reserves. They have 120% backup on 65 billion reserves. If CBI has 120% backup what are they waiting for??? Another 200 billion backup of currency is 3 times as much +20% they could support a 3.50ish rate.

Mentioning the resigning of the 13303 will happen. Obama will sign it says Frank. US promised to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. US promised to protect Iraqi funds.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 9

Just posted on Recaps. I only posted about half.

Delta is on the call.

Delta is in good mood. Both he and Frank are excited.

3 ministers are coming soon? Yes says Delta; when Parliament comes back. Meeting between the three presidencies takes place.

Talibani is not out of Iraq. It’s Barzani. Maliki and Talibani waits for him to come back.

3 ministers may well be implemented around NC. Once they meet they will set a date for the NC.

It’s in Maliki’s interest to resolve all problems or he will have problems himself.

Over the weekend a big article stating the GOI taking over the CBI. It’s false. On TV they speak of the need to share information and tell the CBI what they are doing. It’s about coordination. They have to be working together.

Read More Link on Right

Not a big deal on TV. Media (newspapers) are making it a big deal.

The GOI asked the CBI to just hold up a little bit for some reason. The PM cabinet did have some kind of meeting; they came back and said they had to hold things up for a little bit. CBI doesn’t have to listen. These are two different things. The GOI asked not to lift 3 zeros just yet. Nothing to do with the RV; it’s not being cancelled.

GOI has to do different calculations. They have to calculate for all of the different transactions.

The GOI transferred 200 billion to support the dinar exchange rate. Not the CBI. HUGE news!

Dr. Shabibi left Iraq to attend G20 this week.

None of the teams know the date of the RV. They come up with potential windows to see the RV occur to the best of their knowledge.

No bad news. Currency has to RV. Inflation is rising. IMF is placing pressure on Maliki. They can’t put this off much longer.

Kuwait and Iraq meeting postponed until next week. Ministers were both out of the country.

First flight from Kuwait to Iraq after 21- 23 years is taking place tomorrow, Tuesday.

50 Kuwaiti companies are entering Iraq this month. There are good relations between the two countries.

Frank and Delta dialog the following…

Frank asks Delta about the Meeting between Talibani and Maliki; what does Delta feel the weight of this meeting is to resolve outstanding issues? Delta thinks this is important for Maliki to fix things with the Kurds.

The 200 billion transfer of funds is an International transfer. This is HUGE for our investment! They are staging themselves. It was to support the exchange rate of the Dinar. This was told to the people on TV!!! This does not include the 65 billion in reserves. They have 120% backup on 65 billion reserves. If CBI has 120% backup what are they waiting for??? Another 200 billion backup of currency is 3 times as much +20% they could support a 3.50ish rate.

Mentioning the resigning of the 13303 will happen. Obama will sign it says Frank. US promised to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. US promised to protect Iraqi funds.

thanks for posting the notes. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 2

I like the uplifting post, but the math does not add up. Would someone please explain how a 3.50 rv is possible off of these numbers and theory provided. Appreciate it. I'm coming to pennies which I would be just fine with. At three dollars and fifty cents I'd be buying trips to the moon when I was bored with my twenty man sail boat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like the uplifting post, but the math does not add up. Would someone please explain how a 3.50 rv is possible off of these numbers and theory provided. Appreciate it. I'm coming to pennies which I would be just fine with. At three dollars and fifty cents I'd be buying trips to the moon when I was bored with my twenty man sail boat.

Enjoy the moon and curse out your math teacher

• Upvote 1