Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Kind of an RV Is This ?

one2one

read carefully and analyze this:

Baghdad, April 16 (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq that he decided to sell 75 thousand dollars for each company banking and 250 thousand dollars to the banks eligibility in order to reduce the problems that lead to high prices of the dollar against the local currency. Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank decided to sell 75 thousand dollars for each company banking a week after the value of selling 50 thousand dollars and...the sale of 250 thousand dollars to the banks of civil week after it was 200 thousand dollars." and added that "these measures aimed at restoring the Iraqi dinar and put natural, "noting that" the central bank has the monetary policy are clear, and inventory sales by the following for reasons related to the need to know your customers true. " He explained that "the Iraqi dinar will regain its natural state in the recent short after inter administrative procedures carried out by the Central Bank of Iraq." The Finance Committee representative had warned earlier in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of trying to dominate the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and curbing the powers of the province, noting that this was a violation of the constitution and has consequences dangerous to the national economy. and mission of the Iraqi Central Bank is to maintain price stability and the implementation of the policy monetary policies, including exchange rates and management of foreign currency reserves and the organization of the banking sector. From: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Fadi Zeidan

It sounds to me like the CBI is alloting the banks only a select amount of dollars as to keep the US dollars from going to syria and Iran, and telling the banks that these select few dollars are for customer use only at the shops and so on. Basically because nobody is using dinar because the dollar is to high. They are limiting how much dollar is on the street as to help raise the value of the dinar... Supply and Demand. ...IMO TwoCents.gifdry.gif

• Upvote 3

This is what they are trying to stop

10 illegal money exchange companies reason for higher dollar prices, Araji

4/14/2012 3:09 PM

BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Free Iraqi Bloc MP Zuhair al-Araji called the committee to investigate the high dollar prices to investigate 10 companies and banks which were not within the 21 approved ones.

In a press conference, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, he added that "the information available is that 21 companies and banks were authorized to deal with the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), but there another 10, which means the figure will reach to 31".

He added that the 10 companies are dealing with higher prices, and "should be investigated how they were put in the financial market".

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(h4l1iral1351kdrdtlpfiz55))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=148022&l=1

read carefully and analyze this:

Baghdad, April 16 (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq that he decided to sell 75 thousand dollars for each company banking and 250 thousand dollars to the banks eligibility in order to reduce the problems that lead to high prices of the dollar against the local currency. Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank decided to sell 75 thousand dollars for each company banking a week after the value of selling 50 thousand dollars and...the sale of 250 thousand dollars to the banks of civil week after it was 200 thousand dollars." and added that "these measures aimed at restoring the Iraqi dinar and put natural, "noting that" the central bank has the monetary policy are clear, and inventory sales by the following for reasons related to the need to know your customers true. " He explained that "the Iraqi dinar will regain its natural state in the recent short after inter administrative procedures carried out by the Central Bank of Iraq." The Finance Committee representative had warned earlier in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of trying to dominate the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and curbing the powers of the province, noting that this was a violation of the constitution and has consequences dangerous to the national economy. and mission of the Iraqi Central Bank is to maintain price stability and the implementation of the policy monetary policies, including exchange rates and management of foreign currency reserves and the organization of the banking sector. From: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Fadi Zeidan

I read this and don't know what to make of it,please someone read this and tell us what the heck they are saying ? It does kinda sound like they are limiting the money flow-but why? Hopefully for the RV!! What else can it be,are we truly as close as we hope we are,man are we ever ready!! They are and I know we are and just in time for summer!! Go RV!!

I read this and don't know what to make of it,please someone read this and tell us what the heck they are saying ? It does kinda sound like they are limiting the money flow-but why? Hopefully for the RV!! What else can it be,are we truly as close as we hope we are,man are we ever ready!! They are and I know we are and just in time for summer!! Go RV!!

I believe they are trying to dry up the USD so that the IQD has a chance of becoming THE currency of Iraq. If the USD is not readily accessible to the Iraqi's then they will be forced to begin using the dinar more often. I am hopeful this is a next step to get the population using the dinar more. It also bodes well for us - again, I believe - because the more the Iraqi's have to depend on the IQD the less likely they will be 'ok' if they try to reduce the IQD past anything other than a 1:1. It also could make the black market for USD ridiculously high and will force the majority of the population to use their IQD. Again, this is just my take.

• Upvote 2

I believe they are trying to dry up the USD so that the IQD has a chance of becoming THE currency of Iraq. If the USD is not readily accessible to the Iraqi's then they will be forced to begin using the dinar more often. I am hopeful this is a next step to get the population using the dinar more. It also bodes well for us - again, I believe - because the more the Iraqi's have to depend on the IQD the less likely they will be 'ok' if they try to reduce the IQD past anything other than a 1:1. It also could make the black market for USD ridiculously high and will force the majority of the population to use their IQD. Again, this is just my take.

They're simply attempting to keep the Dollar from being smuggled out of Iraq. Making the Dollars in Iraq less scarce.

Even without fractional banking and oil reserves they have enough foreign currency reserves to double the rate tomorrow. And it would still be backed 100%. The Iraqis and the rest of the World would then be scrambling to get as much Dinar as possible.

Interesting when you think about it... Iraq wants the dinar to be stronger, yet they do not like the idea of USD leaving Iraq.

With USD being scarce, you would think that would motivate people to rely more on the IQD.

However, it appears within market that people are acquiring more IQD by giving up their dollars, which has led to the value dropping.

One has to wonder: If the dinar became internationally trade like the USD, would the same surrounding countries be demanding IQD? That is a lot of external demand that a CBI could take advantage of.

And if the flooding of dinars at the same rate of exchange is occurring, even if a R/D were to occur, how would that help the market? It appears that it would cause the same problem(s) their seeing now, but instead the USD would be going back to the U.S.

Its like a rock & a hard place...