Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 4/16/12

kcw

Thanks Adam and kcw.. kinda special getting a drive by on a Monday morning...like getting a Christmas present in July!laugh.gif

Time to git-r-dun boyz... just git-r-dun!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Maybe he did a drive by on Monday because he didn't think he'd need to on Wednesday? Hmmmmmm..... :D GO RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Adam,

Donate to the Ron Paul Campaign.

If you are sincere about the reason you donated last time then this is the best place.

1.) It helps give the soldiers what they want, keeps them from getting wounded in the first place.

2.) It puts us one step closer to having a real currency and ending the private central bank (part of the communist manifesto)

3.) It supports almost every cause in one way or another.

4.) It makes us all a bit wealthier by not letting the central bank dilute the value of the currency and cause rising prices and inflation.

5.) It says you really care about America and really the world.

Thanks Again Adam! :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 16

Thanks for the post AM. The recent articles that I have read are not indicative of a LOP by any means. I think that the boys are going to straight up RV, let the dust settle and introduce the smaller denoms that would be necessary based on the new rate of the IQD. Additionally, I don't think that Iraq can wait until September to realign their currency. Inflation and pressure is a wonderful thing for us.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post AM. The recent articles that I have read are not indicative of a LOP by any means. I think that the boys are going to straight up RV, let the dust settle and introduce the smaller denoms that would be necessary based on the new rate of the IQD. Additionally, I don't think that Iraq can wait until September to realign their currency. Inflation and pressure is a wonderful thing for us.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. GO RV!

Hey Ski I really like the way you think!! My thoughts as well!! Thanks Adam for the Great gesture to the W W !! My hat is off to AM and our SERVICE PEOPLE!! Thanks for your post Ski, Best Ron

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for your early week Drive-By. It was very much appreciated as it gave me a boost to start this week, as the news being reported the last few days has been so negative.

Also, I agree with Stephen Dedeaux post (above). To fall in line with your leadership Adam, I think that after the RV we all donate at "least" a thousand dollars to the Wounded Warriors. These fine examples of Americans deserve the extra help, we wouldn't be able to enjoy our freedoms without their sacrifices.

Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam, good job, as always! I love the way you shortened that train to September. Something's definitely getting ready to go down, ahem, soon...

Thanks KC for posting

Not the dreaded "S" word Flyboy..rolleyes.gif ... let's just say... "right quick"! laugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

By golly ,gee, whiz. If it sounds like a duck and talks like a duck, and walks like a duck then maybe, just maybe it it a duck. Ohhhhhhh Adam I hope the train does stop before September, but in the evnt it doesn't I'll be on it still. Good positive post. Thanks again to you , your family, and of course all the Mods and folks behind the scenes. :tiphat: Yes, Sara , that's you too. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Donate to the Ron Paul Campaign.

If you are sincere about the reason you donated last time then this is the best place.

1.) It helps give the soldiers what they want, keeps them from getting wounded in the first place.

2.) It puts us one step closer to having a real currency and ending the private central bank (part of the communist manifesto)

3.) It supports almost every cause in one way or another.

4.) It makes us all a bit wealthier by not letting the central bank dilute the value of the currency and cause rising prices and inflation.

5.) It says you really care about America and really the world.

Thanks Again Adam! :)

To the person who added a dislike: Yeah real cool who ever disliked my comment without leaving a comment. That is exactly what I am talking about. Whatever...just keep wondering why things don't get better to yourself.

Edited by BLINDSIGHT
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 16

Thanks Adam and Kcw for posting! Wounded Warrior is a great organization. That's a great thing you just did and a great example for us to follow. My other favorite part of your chat? "I don't think we will make it to September...". It's George Clooney avatar time! Whoo hoo!

Guys, check into the Wounded Warrior group a little more closely. Yes they help vets and as a vet, I appreciate that but the percentage of $ that come in compared to the percentage that actually goes to Wounded Warriors is dissapointing........ only .23 out of every $ goes to actual wounded soldiers..... The rest goes to operating costs...... Salaries....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

To the person who added a dislike: Yeah real cool who ever disliked my comment without leaving a comment. That is exactly what I am talking about. Whatever...just keep wondering why things don't get better to yourself.

Most people will not open there eyes to the truth, I've found it's not even worth the effort.

Guys, check into the Wounded Warrior group a little more closely. Yes they help vets and as a vet, I appreciate that but the percentage of $ that come in compared to the percentage that actually goes to Wounded Warriors is dissapointing........ only .23 out of every $ goes to actual wounded soldiers..... The rest goes to operating costs...... Salaries....

Try the Salvation Army, most of there money goes where it's supposed to.

• Upvote 2

Hey Ski I really like the way you think!! My thoughts as well!! Thanks Adam for the Great gesture to the W W !! My hat is off to AM and our SERVICE PEOPLE!! Thanks for your post Ski, Best Ron

Hey Ron,

Let's keep in mind that IQD is NOT an internationally tradeable currency today. Also, IQD is undervalued based on their assets. Houston, I think that Iraq has a problem. :lol:

If Iraq plans to conduct business on an international level they have a few obstacles that they must overcome. Hopefully, the Iraqi's are smart enough to get it. I'm thinking that they are!

Ski

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, Adam - you are definitely the bearer of good news. It is curiously close and as it happens, I received an email from Jeff Thompson at Tampa Dinar (I had purchased Dinars from them)- see below. Is this verified news about Iraq not cutting out the 0's? No LOP, is good, right ?

Iraq halts plans to cut zeros off dinar currency-cabinet ‎What it means? The Dinar is becoming more stable and Iraq says it will not cut the zeros off the dinar.

Iraq dinar hit by fallout from sanctions next door What it means? The Dinar has become one of the top 3 strongest currency exchanges in the middle east and everyone from Syria and Iran are trying to get their hands on Dinar or Dollars because of new sanctions imposed on these countries. Making the Dinar stronger and making it more costly to neighboring countries trying to exchange there currencies for Dinar or Dollars.

http://www.tampadinar.com

Tampa Dinar

364 East Main Street #411

Middletown, DE 19709

***********************************************************************************************

Most people will not open there eyes to the truth, I've found it's not even worth the effort.

Try the Salvation Army, most of there money goes where it's supposed to.

You are correct, most want to lay in the corruption and wallow around in it. I believe my points are valid to support Our troops. The troops overwhelmingly support Dr. Paul, yet these mindless zombies neg my original comment. Just proves they really don't care about the men and women in uniform. Sad state of affairs when ignorance runs that deep that quickly in here. Plus the cowards won't at least comment back to explain their reasoning for their views. Thought this was a forum to enlighten each other. :rolleyes:<_<

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 18