Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nawty1

cooked

If you are still around I think I speak for many of us. We would like your opinion on the recent activity. It's always nice to hear another opinion from one who is considered to be well versed on the subject. Please drop a line if you can. Thanks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

hey guys, i cant speak for my friend, i havent talked to him in a few days, but i will say i am confused by the latest round of b.s that iraq is spewing.

is shabbs out, is maliki taking over, does shabbs want to lop, does maliki want to rv, these are all questions i have no answer too.

imo, i think we should be rooting for maliki, he is all greed, and greed is good for us.

1 concern i do have, is the fact that the dinar is dropping in value, as oil pro is going up.

i also fear that if shabbs is out like whats being reported, then it could be back to the drawing board for iraq, and it may be a while before we know our fate.

i think the next 72 hours will be interesting to see what is being reported in the iraqi news.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your post Sonny. I get the impression that Iraq is blowing smoke to the media these days. I'm concerned though not surprised. There is more going on in the background than we are privy to. Iraq will never show us all of their cards. As always, I will remain the eternal optimist with my glass half full.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well if your still on the Band wagon for Mr M you might want to do some research!! Shabibi is in control, Mr M will soon act like Mr Hashemi!! Flee to another country or go to jail, with no get out jail for free!! It will happen JMO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3