Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Questions for Adam's April 11, 2012 Chat

skitealwedrop

You might really want to read a few of the topics in the forum before posting. Adam is the founder and owner of this site. :rolleyes:

Granny,

To be honest, I'm really shocked by the few posts that have been added to this thread. My question is sincere and should be treated as such. I'm here to learn. Let's not dilute a topic that is important.

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Granny,

To be honest, I'm really shocked by the few posts that have been added to this thread. My question is sincere and should be treated as such. I'm here to learn. Let's not dilute a topic that is important.

Ski

There should be more posts as soon as people see the Topic. We usually start this on Sunday, but I guess because it was Easter, everyone forgot.

I'm sure Adam will answer your question with a good explanation of each acronym and since it will be in his chat, nearly everyone will see it. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There should be more posts as soon as people see the Topic. We usually start this on Sunday, but I guess because it was Easter, everyone forgot.

I'm sure Adam will answer your question with a good explanation of each acronym and since it will be in his chat, nearly everyone will see it. :D

Thanks Granny. My only intent is to teach others. Be well. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Adam, one good thing is there seems to be MUCH LESS posts regarding the RV happening Tuesday or Thursday etc. (well except for OKIE lol)

It seems however there is a lot less news in general. A while ago I read that when the times seem the most conflicting or uncertain we are close to the possible RV, RI etc.

Also many flip flops on a rate. Maybe it will come out at .10 and quickly move up? Maybe it will come out around 1.00? I know it is all speculation, except based on the plan put into play said it will be close to an RI plus a percentage above that due to time etc. I posted the plan a long time ago from that long document which I wish I could remember the title to. I will try to find it and repost it. Yet, this was some government doc. which outlined a clear political and economic plan in play I think by the USA. I believe based on what I read that this should be close to 1.00 and move up to "the highest monitary system in the M.E., as I have read time and again... I personally feel unsure yet optimistic.

Times right now seem unclear and I am really curious where to look and find reliable or stable insight into where we are currently? Long ago someone said look to Hilary Clinton. I remember last year all the visits to IRAQ by Bush etc. Since Feb or March of this year a lot seems to have stalled. What are your thoughts on the above? Where should we seek the best source of insight?

PEACE and Thank you for this site. I hope you are well. I know this is a speculative investment but I value your opinion... :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry , TexasGranny, I usually try to start the thread over the weekend...... but i was out of touch with my computer and couldn't. I would think usuage would pick up over night or tomorrow... Lot's of interesting things happening ....

Adam, I know you may have to reach real deep to come up with an answer to this question, but here goes. We all know that it is getting harder as these last few weeks have gone by to rationale when a possible RV is imminent. Is there something new we could all be on the lookout to signal that an RV is soon on the way besides the the same ole thing? Could you direct us to any potential clues inside some business news that might stand out?

Thanks for keeping us inspired.

• Upvote 5

In recent days i have seen a Tv program with a couple of members from GoI stating that Iraq's internal issues will be the downfall of passing the laws needed to move forward. So my question to you is How can Iraq overcome this Big M power trip to pass the laws needed to move forward and Rv there currency and pass the HCl?

• Upvote 2

I am wondering how one man in government could be given so much power that nothing can be accomplished. Maliki has to be accountable to the rest of the government officials it seems to me. I am not a politician but how many countries give so much power to one person that positions cant be seated without his approval. There seems to me to be alot more to this setting the ministers in place than just one man who call ALL the shots. I dont care if HCL or Erbil or anything else is done without a proper government seated why would the UN release chapter 7 just cause Kuwait says were good now?

Adam,

In the previous weeks there was talk about educating the people about the lower denominations. Do you believe this was actually happening or just another myth and how long would it take to adequately educate the citizens before they would feel commfortable releasing the lower denominations? Just looking for your best guess.

Adam, There has been little headlines in the Iraqi news sites and the last info that gave everyone hope of an RV was the Arab Summit. We have not seen any info from that or very little.

There is still no talk of HCL, ERBIL, or Chapter 7. We have heard that Shabibi will be the one to make the RV happen and he has pretty much disappeared from conversations.

Are we looking at another long time before something big happens. The last time we had excitement and thought the RV was going to happen at any moment was December 2011.

There was speculation that it would happen in March, then April and it looks like April will pass with no action also. Just want to see some spec of hope in this investment. Thanks

Adam, one good thing is there seems to be MUCH LESS posts regarding the RV happening Tuesday or Thursday etc. (well except for OKIE lol)

It seems however there is a lot less news in general. A while ago I read that when the times seem the most conflicting or uncertain we are close to the possible RV, RI etc.

Also many flip flops on a rate. Maybe it will come out at .10 and quickly move up? Maybe it will come out around 1.00? I know it is all speculation, except based on the plan put into play said it will be close to an RI plus a percentage above that due to time etc. I posted the plan a long time ago from that long document which I wish I could remember the title to. I will try to find it and repost it. Yet, this was some government doc. which outlined a clear political and economic plan in play I think by the USA. I believe based on what I read that this should be close to 1.00 and move up to "the highest monitary system in the M.E., as I have read time and again... I personally feel unsure yet optimistic.

Times right now seem unclear and I am really curious where to look and find reliable or stable insight into where we are currently? Long ago someone said look to Hilary Clinton. I remember last year all the visits to IRAQ by Bush etc. Since Feb or March of this year a lot seems to have stalled. What are your thoughts on the above? Where should we seek the best source of insight?

PEACE and Thank you for this site. I hope you are well. I know this is a speculative investment but I value your opinion... :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Imgeing: I'm sorry for negging you. I was scrolling through he question thread and accidentally hit the neg. Please, somebody even him out for me! Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Adam, although you have showed some contained excitement over the last few weeks, you often say "I am still on the September train." What is it about September that has you believing it to be the most likely time frame for an RV? Could you address what intel had you excited a couple weeks ago and everyone was hanging on the edge of their seat waiting for you to come back after a quick drive-by session.....and now we seem to have fallen back into the normal ho hum mode again. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

With all the sacking Maliki talk going on, what do you think will happen if he is sacked. What would Shabs do if M is out of the way and a full goi is in place. Will the unrest with the Kurds calm down with Maliki out of the way. Who do you think is more pro rv, Maliki or Shabs? Thanks, and here little pink piggy piggy. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Adam -

As always, first of all thanks for all you do.

Secondly, my question............I read through all the existing ??'s for this week and don't think that this is a duplicate, but here goes. Could Shabibi's "silence" lately be an indication that something is brewing in the leadership circles they don't want us to know about yet? I see a huge power play coming down the pike soon against Maliki...........vote of no confidence or not. Talibani, Barzani, Shabibi, and even LeGarde are getting REAL sick of his behavior and truth be told, they have good reason. And truth be told, there are many ways to get him removed. And IF there's an "underground" movement against his dictatorship from whatever corner, can he REALLY hold this up all by himself? I don't see it.......too many global economies being affected............

Thanks in advance,