Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani: we will form a supreme council to negotiate with Baghdad about the differences.

Barzani: we will form a supreme council to negotiate with Baghdad about the differences.

%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A1.jpg

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of the new Iraq Barzani, the region's readiness to form a supreme council to negotiate the differences with the government in Baghdad.

Barzani said during a speech addressed at the meeting of the Parliament of Kurdistan, Iraq has allocated to give the government new confidence, he will establish a higher council for negotiations is working to manage negotiations with the federal government in Baghdad about the existing differences, pointing out that the internal situation of Iraq can no longer tolerate the survival of the problems between the two sides.

Barzani said that it is the duty of all political forces in the Kurdistan region, in the government and the opposition, to organize for the Council to manage negotiations with Baghdad over the existing problems such as Article 140 of the Constitution, and the issue of the Peshmerga and the budget, and oil and gas law.

Link: http://ar.radionawa....32298&LinkID=63

Come on boyz... work it out...

emot-hug.gif... and git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of the new Iraq Barzani, the region's readiness to form a supreme council to negotiate the differences with the government in Baghdad.

Barzani said during a speech addressed at the meeting of the Parliament of Kurdistan, Iraq has allocated to give the government new confidence, he will establish a higher council for negotiations is working to manage negotiations with the federal government in Baghdad about the existing differences, pointing out that the internal situation of Iraq can no longer tolerate the survival of the problems between the two sides.

Barzani said that it is the duty of all political forces in the Kurdistan region, in the government and the opposition, to organize for the Council to manage negotiations with Baghdad over the existing problems such as Article 140 of the Constitution, and the issue of the Peshmerga and the budget, and oil and gas law.

I know these news articles without much concrete results are getting somewhat old... but if Baghdad doesn't play nice with the Kurd's frankly imo it's over with folks...unsure.gif... so this negotiation and the discussion's of the Constitution, the budget, and the oil and gas law is huge for us. wink.gif So come on boyz... git-r-dun already! biggrin.gif

Who cares what they look like... as long as they will cash us in it don't matter to me!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

I know these news articles without much concrete results are getting somewhat old... but if Baghdad doesn't play nice with the Kurd's frankly imo it's over with folks...unsure.gif... so this negotiation and the discussion's of the Constitution, the budget, and the oil and gas law is huge for us. wink.gif So come on boyz... git-r-dun already! biggrin.gif

Who cares what they look like... as long as they will cash us in it don't matter to me!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Rod Iraq and the Kurds need each other, if anything they will vote a no confidence on Maliki!! Don't forget the currency is Iraq an Kurds!! JMO

• Upvote 4

Iraq announces its intention to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister at a press conference today

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=50790#ixzz1rMB9fxqR :lol:

• Upvote 4

I think they won't agree. Looking at todays headlines it was for a no confidence in Maliki. Either they have a majority and will go for no confidence or they will force him to play ball with a majority. But knowing Maliki he is so ignorant that he won't even get it. He probably will try to carry on business as usual and find himself left out of the no confidence meeting and with no job. :blink:

Much of Maliki's "inactivity" imo, from the sources I read, is not him wanting to do things lone ranger... but that he is one who can't be bought. Corruption goes so deep in the Iraqi culture, and folks like Allawi, who is willing to trash his country and govt. at every opportunity just so he can try and look good with all the neighboring countries is one prime example. Even the media is in the back pockets of certain factions, and no different than things here in the states. rolleyes.gif

Is Maliki perfect? unsure.gif Absolutely not! But maybe with the Kurd's playing hardball we will see some positive movement in the next few days or weeks... otherwise it will cost them all dearly. Git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Maliki owns the media, maliki has close ties to Iran, Maliki has allowed Iran to steal oil, Maliki wants to have military maneuvers with Iran, Maliki sent Iraqi troops into Syria to help the government slaughter their people, Maliki's goons in the secret jail murdered Hashemi's bodyguard, (after torturing him to make a false accusation against Hashemi so he could arrest him), Oh an then sent his badly scared and tortured body (even sexually assaulted with objects) back to his family and got a judge to sign the death certificate to say he died of natural causes. maliki has complete control of all the judicial local and federal. so the judges are in his pockets, the army, and interior, and the local police. Tell me what Sunni would get a fair trial in Baghdad? If he were a tolerant man who allow folks to have freedom of religion and speech, he would not have sacked Mutlag (his deputy) for his freedom of speech of calling Maliki a dictator.

Again, tell me how hard Maliki is trying to get things done over there.

What Iraq needs is somebody that is true to their country, and true to there standers of themselves, in order to beat Maliki at his own game.

Good vs evil!

What Iraq needs is somebody that is true to their country, and true to there standers of themselves, in order to beat Maliki at his own game.

Good vs evil!

• Upvote 1