Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Rate, But MAYBE A Date

RVWITHME

Good exercise! Props to you for putting this out there. :twothumbs:

Only one problem, there are no front screens, back screens, blinking screens or whatever.

This is based on first hand experience with close relationships with numerous banking executives (who have purchased dinar) and one of the top forex traders in the country.

People who have access to programming, IT services and management will NEVER divulge any information based on both federal and international laws that will not only fine them into financial oblivion, but will lock them away for up to 20 years.

Jonnywg and the pumpers who peddle this crap know this and have no access whatsoever to real "intel". Getting kickbacks for selling some dinar isn't worth going to prison for, that's why the real insiders will never risk their lives for a speculative currency purchase (remember, this is not an investment, it's simply a currency exchange that we HOPE will increase in the near future).

I'm just sayin'.....

• Upvote 4

Great theory, but it is flawed since it based on the "front screen/back screen" hypothesis. Neither of which exists, as the rate IS WHAT IT IS and there is no forewarning whatsoever to the banks via the magic amber/blue/green/rojo blinking screens. I would really, really, really like for it to happen by then, if not sooner, however, things just are not looking that way right now. Follow the Iraqi news, not the GURU news, you will sleep much better.

Edited by GhostDawg

never bought into the bank screens, gurus have been talking about them for years now... with that said anything is possible, thanks for the thoughts and lets hope this is over soon.. been in this over 7 years now and its time to get off this crazy ride

never bought into the bank screens, gurus have been talking about them for years now... with that said anything is possible, thanks for the thoughts and lets hope this is over soon.. been in this over 7 years now and its time to get off this crazy ride

FWIW, I don't know what screens exist other than the main ones, BUT I do know there are many different levels of Access which means that a CEO would have more info available than a new teller.

Anyway, here's something EXTREMELY weird that happened to me this morning, and it's NO rumor so I'd thought I'd share....

I woke up a little earlier than usual this morning, about 4:30ish and was letting some RV numbers run through my mind and thinking about this thread and some possible dates for it to possibly happen.

Unexpectedly, the cover on the ceiling light above my bed just came off and landed on the bed for NO apparent reason!

This has NEVER happened before (no earthquakes or even noise) and it didn't hurt anything, so I immediately thought "it's Good Friday, Maybe this is a Sign", so I looked at the time on my cell phone because it's the most accurate one I've got (synced with the world time server) and the time was 5:01am (PST)!

Now, maybe it's all coincidence, but that's a darn strange coincidence, so taken in the context of the original message on the thread, could "someone or something" be trying to tell us that 5:01 relates to May 1st?

Call it what you want... funny, spooky, immaterial or whatever, it was a pretty entertaining event to add to this mix. Ohhh, could we now be getting "codes" from invisible sources? If so, those gurus are going to get a run for their money.

Have a great day and GO RV!

• Upvote 1

It could very well be...........wouldn't that be awesome if it would RV above $5? I still can't see that happening on a Friday, since Friday is equivalent to our Sunday in the Middle East. Their 5 day work week is from Saturday to Wednesday. I'm not gonna hold my breath on a $5 RV, but it would be very nice. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 2

It could very well be...........wouldn't that be awesome if it would RV above $5? I still can't see that happening on a Friday, since Friday is equivalent to our Sunday in the Middle East. Their 5 day work week is from Saturday to Wednesday. I'm not gonna hold my breath on a $5 RV, but it would be very nice. GO RV !!! B)

Just so you know, I'm not talking about any kind of rate here, just a potential (albeit small chance) Date for a possible RV in May sometime. I does make some sense, but we've heard so many date come and go over the years that it's hard to keep up.

As to a rate, if these camel-jockeys we as smart as they claim, they would follow Shab's lead about removing the 000's, but do it from the exchange rate, and do it incrementally.

It would make sense to remove 1 of the zeros in June ((8/10ths of a cent), remove another zero in July (8.6 cents) then the final zero in August, giving us an 86 Cent RV just in time for Ramadan (sp?).

Then they could easily get to the 1:1 during Sept when the (supposed) new bills come out and float up from there.

Who knows.

Just so you know, I'm not talking about any kind of rate here, just a potential (albeit small chance) Date for a possible RV in May sometime. I does make some sense, but we've heard so many date come and go over the years that it's hard to keep up.

As to a rate, if these camel-jockeys we as smart as they claim, they would follow Shab's lead about removing the 000's, but do it from the exchange rate, and do it incrementally.

It would make sense to remove 1 of the zeros in June ((8/10ths of a cent), remove another zero in July (8.6 cents) then the final zero in August, giving us an 86 Cent RV just in time for Ramadan (sp?).

Then they could easily get to the 1:1 during Sept when the (supposed) new bills come out and float up from there.

Who knows.

I just read my own post here and realized I can't spell worth a darn when I'm being rushed to get out of the office. Sorry, will do better next time.