Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i cash in my few dinars

I never seen so many people that are so observent about spelling. This is forums, NOT college, where ya go

to learn how to drink and chase girls, waste money and turn ***. A wheel burrow would'nt even hold one of my

safety deposit box's. I would have to have a u-haul truck. My first exchange is going to be with 2 security guards,

in and out of the bank. Our bank here says, they will supply all the security that we ask for, free of charge. Said

they will be doubling up on security.

• Downvote 2

Well just to be safe I went out and checked my wheel bara. It had a flat tire. So I took it off and squirted some of dat green slime stuff in it and aired it back up.

Now I'm a thinkin I'm ready for this here thing to RV.

Except I haven't figured out how to get the wheel barro in the trunk of my carolla yet.

Maybe I can tie it on the roof with some baling wire.

Sure am glad I checked my wheel berrel before this thing RVed.

• Upvote 1

..... ah ha ha ha ha ha ...sorry if no one knew what i was talking about ...it seems ya all missed the whole drift of my post .. ya got stuck on a mispelled word and grammer ... lol ...ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yall are way to smart for me .. i guess ganging up on a person is the way most of you who replied were raised .. .. now thats a sign of intelligence like i havent seen since high school .this is the mentality i know im above >>>>>.they need smaller notes so they dont have to use weeel burros to carry their cash to buy groceries in iraq .. .. i was in tikrit iraq in 1998 and 1999.. i never saw one person using a weeeel bourough..to carry their cash ... but ive heard people explaining this as if its the truth ... how about you ..do you believe it ? .. we hear in the united states have 100 dollar bills .. we would need to carry 250 of those for every one of the 25,000 notes if they revalue dollar for a dinar .. whos gonna need the weeel burrow...by the way ya had to know what i meant or you would not of said the things you said .. so what i got out of most of the posts ... is ... theres alot of mean people here ...lets see mean people with lots of money .. wonder how god feels about that . ta think i withstood a hundred thirty degree temperatures to help defend mean people ,, at least you can sing the song ..my way .. ya did it your way ... go ahead sing it .. i did it myyyyy wayyyy... grown ups my rear

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

..... ah ha ha ha ha ha ...sorry if no one knew what i was talking about ...it seems ya all missed the whole drift of my post .. ya got stuck on a mispelled word and grammer ... lol ...ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yall are way to smart for me .. i guess ganging up on a person is the way most of you who replied were raised .. .. now thats a sign of intelligence like i havent seen since high school .this is the mentality i know im above >>>>>.they need smaller notes so they dont have to use weeel burros to carry their cash to buy groceries in iraq .. .. i was in tikrit iraq in 1998 and 1999.. i never saw one person using a weeeel bourough..to carry their cash ... but ive heard people explaining this as if its the truth ... how about you ..do you believe it ? .. we hear in the united states have 100 dollar bills .. we would need to carry 250 of those for every one of the 25,000 notes if they revalue dollar for a dinar .. whos gonna need the weeel burrow...by the way ya had to know what i meant or you would not of said the things you said .. so what i got out of most of the posts ... is ... theres alot of mean people here ...lets see mean people with lots of money .. wonder how god feels about that . ta think i withstood a hundred thirty degree temperatures to help defend mean people ,, at least you can sing the song ..my way .. ya did it your way ... go ahead sing it .. i did it myyyyy wayyyy... grown ups my rear

hey Leesburg, sorry you got ragged for spelling. I was just playing in my post and certainly meant no disrespect to you. Humble apologies.

I see your most recent post got negged and I will try to even you out. Also gave you a +1 on your first post, not sure why you got so many negs on that one.

Best to you

GP

• Upvote 1

I've got to hand it you, you're like the Timex watch, takes a beating and keeps on ticking, but I've got a headache from laughing so hard at this post, you're very funny, but on a serious note I understood what you meant and it makes sense and I agree with you, don't take this too seriously we're just bored with no news coming out of Iraq, thanks for the post,

Hey guys and girls, let's try to even him out, there's no need for negs, thanks.

• Upvote 2

there were 16 people with no sense of humer...yes.humer...similar to humor but with less ability to see it in nonserious situations...give the guy some pluses...its redickulus to neg everybody fer mispellin a werd or too...cheers everbody

• Upvote 2

Who needs a wheel barrow? They told me I could transfer as much as I wanted to by wire. So I'm putting bailing wire in my pocket and going to the bank!

hahahaha!!!!laugh.gif

Where can I get me some of that fancy wire?

I've got to hand it you, you're like the Timex watch, takes a beating and keeps on ticking, but I've got a headache from laughing so hard at this post, you're very funny, but on a serious note I understood what you meant and it makes sense and I agree with you, don't take this too seriously we're just bored with no news coming out of Iraq, thanks for the post,

Hey guys and girls, let's try to even him out, there's no need for negs, thanks.

there were 16 people with no sense of humer...yes.humer...similar to humor but with less ability to see it in nonserious situations...give the guy some pluses...its redickulus to neg everybody fer mispellin a werd or too...cheers everbody

totally agree with Tony and Tandy.

Lets plus this leesburg to high heaven guys for being a good sport!!

GP

• Upvote 1