Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The IQD Team - A Managed Float

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The A+W Drive Thru In Baghdad. I'm Now Wearing A 'Managed' Root Beer Float After My Camel Hit A Speed Bump !

The IQD Team~~Highlights Summary & Replay Conf Call March 25

Latest Iraq Dinar RV News with Tariq from Iraq

The IQD Team

Investigate, Question & Deliver

March 25, 2012

Highlights/Summary & Replay of CC

Thanks to Brenda for the Summary

Conference Call Replay - March 25, 2012

760-569-7699 Pin 769478#

Great to have Tariq join us again on tonights call and sharing his perspective...He talks about....

His Daily Life in Iraq

How Diana met Tariq over a year ago and how they have become great friends (and that he is NOT an intel source)

The security in Iraq

The Summit having one hours notice to either stay in their home or get to another location with the shutdown for 8 days for the Summit

The government

His opinion on the Revalaution

Work Visa - He is coming to the US in April on a Work Visa and reminded anyone who has a product they would like to market in Iraq to get in touch with him PRIOR TO APRIL 1 so he can arrange it prior to coming here...

and so much more shared by Tariq during the intro, the news and the Q & A

THANKS TARIQ FOR SHARING WITH US....

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Favorite callers question at the end of the call....

Are we learning more from Tariq or is Tariq learning more from us?

It is our hope that we all are learning more about the Iraqi culture and that it is giving us a better perspective of what the Iraqi people are going thru on a daily basis and that it is not all about the RV....

Straight Talking Mike Recaps and summarizes tonights news....

(Listen to the recording for all of the detailed analysis of the articles discussed - so much great information shared the following is just the recap of the articles discussed on the call)

Tonight Tariq joined us with his perspective - was very cool to have him on almost the entire call...and answered some questions during the Q & A...even joined us again after his electricity came back on and said Good Night...

We read an article about the Deleting of the Zeroes - Great article for you to go thru and take a look at.

It gives you the history and the perspective of what they are trying to do....Again they are NOT going to put out in the papers exactly what they are doing...they are going to put out there what their plans are to move forward...they are NOT going to give you dates, times or rate....they are not going to tell you exactly how it is going to be done because that would be very counterproductive to the plan and people want to come in and destroy the plan and it very much can be for the economy

Its a very delicate thing for them to do to get this exchanged and to get all the new funds out there and get it in the peoples hands and theres lots of things that can go wrong so they are putting out a position...there showing part of their cards but not showing all of their cards

We discussed a unique article from Kuwait that came out on saying they are going to a MANAGED FLOAT

for their economy - they want to control the speculation in their currency and they want to be able to maintain their exchange rate according to a basket of currencies rather than having it being speculated on in the market

We discussed another article where they are going to have 10 billion dollar surplus this year because of oil revenues

which could wildly start to speculation on their currency

what we are seeing is that the countries in the Middle East are going to a managed float to try to keep a stable currency so they dont have these major fluctuations according to when they have surpluses or when oil is good

Remember...oil is great now..they are making lots of money

the money would go up...their value or exchange rate would go up if they are speculated on

If there making less money their exchange rates would come down

its not good for their people who are controlling the inflation and the Central Banks that are trying to maintain this

It's much easier for them to go ahead and maintain their currency with a Managed Float

Where did they hear the Managed Float from?...probably Shabibi - he's been over there preaching it and something he wanted to do... what he wants to come out with and I think they are seeing some value to having that Managed Float as part of their tools to control inflation and speculation in their country....VERY GOOD...Interesting they are going to do this now

Moving to the Government

We see that Iraq is been conditionally accepted to the WTO based on some things they have to do.

Tariq tells us the labor laws really needs to be changed over there to really help them move into this organization because they are very stringent..they want to employ - most of the people who are unemployed regardless of whether they have the skills or not and we need to bring in skilled laborers to teach these people so they can take these jobs over and do it and they are running into some problems there as well as taxes and tariffs which are most important

They want to make sure they are controlling the goods and the flow of goods into the country so that you are not bombarding the country with cheap goods and hurting the economy and hurting the people who are buying those goods

You can have inferior goods that are used for building and all that type of stuff and you want to make sure before everything really gets underway to a major degree that you can control some of that so that you dont have major things built and then people ending up getting killed from things that are built.....

The WTO opens up many windows for them and they can move forward into the world organization being part of the world and have many trading partners

So if they can pull of the Arab Summit

along with the WTO it bodes well for the country and the future

Absolutely a wonderful thing....one of the things we wanted to see...they now have a plan to do this

Tariffs etc ....

Great for the Future of Iraq and the future of the dinar.

The WTO will help support that economy and make sure they dont get flooded with goods and gives them good world trading partners that allow them opportunites in the market they may not have had

and vice versa...

We read an article calling for the parties to stop the bickering and running to the newspapers with every little thing that goes on...

they need to settle these differences amongst themselves

we heard from Tariq, and as we have discussed many times, the differences between the regions are very deep..the strife that has happened amongst the people in Iraq ...there are lots of scars..lots of distrust among certain regions...alot of harsh words come out That all needs to be mulled over - because they just dont trust each other and they have to build this trust....apparently Maliki hasnt been showing people he is trustworthy ernough to share the power and doign what he needs to do in order to the agreements that were agreed upon

Maliki needs to give up some of that power and let these other regions share in some of this power so they have safety and security...but Really what it really comes down to is the signing of the contracts and how the money is going to be divided ....

eventually that is how it will all be solved...

Lastly we discussed how they are preparing for the Arab Summit...

Tariq discussed the security is there and very tight ...people had 1 hr to get out their apartments...they either had to stay inside or had 1 hr to get to where they wanted to go.....very similar to a prison......cant drive cars, can not be on the roads, can't move around, making sure noone is out there doing anything bad...they also closed borders with Iran to make sure there are no problems coming in from that neck of the woods...

hopefully we will read in the next few days that this Arab Summit will be absolutely wonderful and they have done what they needed to do and make some new trading partners ...and they've discussed some of the issues that need to be discussed with the regions...with Iran and Syria having issues and being under sanctions.....everybody wants to really try to confer and be with the world especially Iraq because they had have their own sanctions to get rid of to get out of Chapter 7

We will have to see what happens...news has been a little light because of whats been going on over there

"The World is Watching"........and so is The Dinar Community...

There you have it.....The Straight Talk Express with Straight Talking Mike...Great Night of News........Thank

you Tariq for your Insight and Perspective during the News and the Q & A

Tariq answers many questions during the Q & A (excuse the tones during a portion of the Q & A - it was eventually fixed)

The I.Q.D. Team, Ltd.'s News Coverage

for Sunday, March 25, 2012

ECONOMY

Iraq is to delete the zeros of the Danarh and raise its value against the dollar

«Central»: the dinar basket «secret» to protect it from speculative

Kuwaiti fiscal surplus put at over KD10 bn

==========================================================

GOVERNMENT

Iraq receives requests from the World Trade Organization membership to accept conditional

State law calls for the media to stop bickering between the parties during the upcoming Arab summit

Arab owners: the Arab world needs to Iraq because he is a strong country

Urgent. Talabani determines the fifth of April as a date to hold a national meeting

Talabani and Maliki agree on the need to resolve the internal problems in a spirit of understanding and agreements in the scope of the Constitution

Iran, Iraq Temporarily Close Border for Arab Summit Meeting

Statement issued by the Office of the President of the Republic

GET R DONE

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - Please do NOT post links to other sites on DV
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 6

A managed float makes more sense than an RV, a LOP or RD.

Many will cash in before the IQD reaches it's fullest potetial. Iraq will be better able to cope paying for the float as it's economy improves. This will not put as much strain on the Iraqi government, the financial system, resources or de-rail the recovery.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just curious why you bring the IQD team info here when we have all this and more here already :angry:

Myself + Others Have Been Posting These Summaries For Months Here In The Chat Section. ;)

If U Go Back + Read The Comments On A Few Of Them U Will See That Many People Enjoy Reading These Recaps.

Why So Angry Bro' ? :blink:

On A Side Note - With Respect To The Link That Was Removed - I Had Removed The Direct Links But Intentionally Left The "News Link" As Had Been An Accepted Precedent In All The Previous Postings. It's Definitily Not A Problem To Remove That Link As Well. B)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Just curious why you bring the IQD team info here when we have all this and more here already :angry:

Moderator or not, I am with Thug on this one. You have allowed this for many months and now just because you want to assert your authority you feel the need to say something and apply sensorship to his post? Many here like's Thug's Post and what he brings to the table. I can also tell you another thing, if it were not for people like Thug and the many others who do bring stuff to this site, then this site would NOT HAVE this information and more as you put it, which would tend to make be believe that NO ONE would be here. Thanks Thug. I know you already handled this in your own way, but I as well as many others will have your back on this I am sure of it.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

:beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :umberelladrink: :cheers: :beer: :umberelladrink: :rv: :thinkpositive: :nonegative: :behappy: :beer: :makelotsofmoney: :breakeven: :umberelladrink: :RV::sand: :beer: :dvfamily: :platvip: :happypeople::RV: :nakedwomenandbeer: :umberelladrink:

See the Pattern????? :lmao: :lmao: ^5

• Upvote 2

:beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :umberelladrink: :cheers: :beer: :umberelladrink: :rv: :thinkpositive: :nonegative: :behappy: :beer: :makelotsofmoney: :breakeven: :umberelladrink: :RV::sand: :beer: :dvfamily: :platvip: :happypeople::RV: :nakedwomenandbeer: :umberelladrink:

See the Pattern????? emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif ^5

Hey Viz... I love ya but on this 1 occasion.... I cant back you up brotha!! Welcome to the dark side.... Let it Ride.... We all get Stressed... Take a day Bra!! Its Coming.... :)

• Upvote 1

***///BSB***///

Stop hatin'.... Life is short. :angry:

Sharin' the knowledge is never wasted time.

Puttin' forth the effort should be lauded, not condemned. ;)

I love my Thug Clown and all he does for us here.

If he fell off'n his camel n' bonked his haid good n' justed posted the same thing every single day with only a new by-line,

I'd STILL love the THUG! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Moderator or not, I am with Thug on this one. You have allowed this for many months and now just because you want to assert your authority you feel the need to say something and apply sensorship to his post? Many here like's Thug's Post and what he brings to the table. I can also tell you another thing, if it were not for people like Thug and the many others who do bring stuff to this site, then this site would NOT HAVE this information and more as you put it, which would tend to make be believe that NO ONE would be here. Thanks Thug. I know you already handled this in your own way, but I as well as many others will have your back on this I am sure of it.

I did not apply sensorship to this post , I just want to know why he brings in stuff from that site when we all know they lead people in the wrong way . This site is the only one that does not steer people in the wrong direction and keeps it real. It was a question and nothing more. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1