Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank

TQueezy

Well Stryker this part is not Recycled!! +1 "Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," This Article is calling for Monday the Secret News will appear!! :D

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=111181#ixzz1pz7CQVbu all them post them + came out to 3!!

Hey did anything come of this article , What was the Secret News?

• Upvote 1

No. this is just the group the calls an rv out of every article. its ok though, there just really excited. the problem is they are driving the rest of us nuts..........they had been saying up to a month before the summit a rv would happen. now look...no rv. thats why its important not to take others speculation as fact. because its rooted in wants, hopes, wishes and desires. wish in one hand and sh** in the other, then tell me which one fills up first. a lot people eating some crow bird. i just hope everyone quits with. this everything means rv and takes the more grounded approach, because guess what, we just dont know.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

By Monday the 23rd, everything had been shut down. Newspapers, the city, banks, schools, etc.... I have been waiting for it too... Hopefully when they re-open everything this Sunday/Monday.... :)

No. this is just the group the calls an rv out of every article. its ok though, there just really excited. the problem is they are driving the rest of us nuts..........they had been saying up to a month before the summit a rv would happen. now look...no rv. thats why its important not to take others speculation as fact. because its rooted in wants, hopes, wishes and desires. wish in one hand and sh** in the other, then tell me which one fills up first. a lot people eating some crow bird. i just hope everyone quits with. this everything means rv and takes the more grounded approach, because guess what, we just dont know.

Now, now don't be mean spirited Truthful. Its Friday. No one was blown up in Iraq and there was no RV. I guess we get to spend some more time on this board and with each other. Thats not bad is it?

Well lets see the next window could be the National Meeting.....and who knows April Fools might be great! CBI will say RV and we won't believe it! Or they will say RV and then April Fools! We will say...HAHAHAA! You fooled us!

Things seeem to be moving, so put on a cheery face and smile, hopefully tomorrow is your day off! :P

• Upvote 3

Now, now don't be mean spirited Truthful. Its Friday. No one was blown up in Iraq and there was no RV. I guess we get to spend some more time on this board and with each other. Thats not bad is it?

Well lets see the next window could be the National Meeting.....and who knows April Fools might be great! CBI will say RV and we won't believe it! Or they will say RV and then April Fools! We will say...HAHAHAA! You fooled us!

Things seeem to be moving, so put on a cheery face and smile, hopefully tomorrow is your day off! :P

If the rain lets up in my part of the world I'm going to expose my RV this weekend. Check the oil, charge the batteries, re-stock iat, etc. May even just sit in it with a few brews or drinks with my wife and have our own RV party. :P

• Upvote 1

If the rain lets up in my part of the world I'm going to expose my RV this weekend. Check the oil, charge the batteries, re-stock iat, etc. May even just sit in it with a few brews or drinks with my wife and have our own RV party. :P

Sounds like a plan.....always pretend you are going somewhere.....and before you know it you will be there!

Zig,

I dont demise the peoples positivity. i understand and respect their right to an opinion. as an individual, its difficult to read an rv called or predicted out of everything. the theory then becomes popular belief, and people take opinions as facts. when we have these articles, its nice to hammer out translation together to a resonable understanding, then give our speculation and opinions. its my problem thou, i find it annoying when uniformed people quote speculation as fact. thats all.

Edited by truthful1

Going Global link

03/23/2012

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dollar and the potential to modify the pension law

Baghdad, A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable, the registered companies in the Iraqi market for securities is the reason Riisa the high value of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days.

He said in effect, in a press statement received by the Agency "Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," adding that "measures the bank last did not work in raising the value of the dinar Iraqi and inquire about this thing called the Governor of the Central Bank and told me that the measures developed but not implemented by 100% and the promise of its application in the coming days which will then significantly decreased the value of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

He said in effect that "the companies registered with the Iraqi market for securities is the main reason for this and that because it trades in its share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling instead of buying them as currency for goods and goods".

He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

And the decline of the Iraqi currency exchange rate in a banner during the past few days against foreign currencies, particularly the U.S. dollar, raising fears among the citizens of the continuing decline.

And Some attribute this decline to an asylum Central Bank of Iraq to implement more stringent measures in the recent past regarding its sales of hard currency, especially the dollar, which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and thereby increase its value against the dinar, but others believe that currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America and the growing divide between politicians, threatening the stability of the country.

On the other hand said a member of the Finance Committee Faleh force that his committee will form a small committee of its members to amend the retirement law is oppression and injustice raises for retirees.

He said in effect that "the Finance Committee determined to amend the retirement law provides a rewarding salary can be retired from the face of the difficult conditions of life."

He added that "the Finance Committee has taken its first steps to improve the conditions of pensioners increased by approving a financial amount of 50 000 Daina on pensions of less than 400 thousand dinars."

The House of Representatives has approved a vote on the budget during the financial grant for the current year retirees who paid less than 400 thousand dinars, an increase of 50 000 financial Deyaar amendment of the law until retirement.

He said in effect that "the amendment to the law of the forthcoming retirement would end the distinction between the salaries of retirees."

Original source - http://translate.goo...92%25C2%25A9%3D

They can't lower the value of the US dollar, unless they raise the value of theirs. It's a relative term. And in "the next few days"?! NICE

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted. Usually I don't bring articles over, and I'm bad at checking for previous postings.

this is what i heard was to take place .....lets hope it goes back like it was

Zig,

I dont demise the peoples positivity. i understand and respect their right to an opinion. as an individual, its difficult to read an rv called or predicted out of everything. the theory then becomes popular belief, and people take opinions as facts. when we have these articles, its nice to hammer out translation together to a resonable understanding, then give our speculation and opinions. its my problem thou, i find it annoying when uniformed people quote speculation as fact. thats all.

I gotcha. I agree it is nice to hammer these articles out with different perspectives, adding our opinions. I do however think most folks really do not hold their breath on any new development that could possibly bring an RV. I did at first, but I don't anymore. Iraq has a routine.....its just debatable as to what it is.

• Upvote 1

I gotcha. I agree it is nice to hammer these articles out with different perspectives, adding our opinions. I do however think most folks really do not hold their breath on any new development that could possibly bring an RV. I did at first, but I don't anymore. Iraq has a routine.....its just debatable as to what it is.

Yep, very much agree. I guess ive just been in this too long and heard it all before. it is exciting times though.....weve seen more movement in the last 6 months than the last 8 years.

• Upvote 1

Yep, very much agree. I guess ive just been in this too long and heard it all before. it is exciting times though.....weve seen more movement in the last 6 months than the last 8 years.

I have not been in this investment as long as you have and many others, but even I feel the continued disappointments from Iraq. The bla bla articles that play over and over again. I can only imagine how very tired you all are. Not much to add to that, except this, Iraq is going to do what they are going to do, RV, RD, RI or nothing at all. I am hoping and praying they will RV. I don't put too much in any of the articles, just try to keep an eye on things they have done, and not what they say they are going to do. I figure I might, just might catch a glimpse of a road map of where they are going.

Enjoy the rest of your day.....Tomorrow I think I will play the LOTTO! HAHAHAHA! Just kidding.....but I might..... ;)

I have not been in this investment as long as you have and many others, but even I feel the continued disappointments from Iraq. The bla bla articles that play over and over again. I can only imagine how very tired you all are. Not much to add to that, except this, Iraq is going to do what they are going to do, RV, RD, RI or nothing at all. I am hoping and praying they will RV. I don't put too much in any of the articles, just try to keep an eye on things they have done, and not what they say they are going to do. I figure I might, just might catch a glimpse of a road map of where they are going.

Enjoy the rest of your day.....Tomorrow I think I will play the LOTTO! HAHAHAHA! Just kidding.....but I might..... ;)

Speaking of loto, its currently at 640 million. Crazy. You know, even if I won, I'd still go buy more dinar, lol.

• Upvote 1

Hey Zig,

I'm right there with you. Iraq is going to do what is best for their economy and there is nothing we can do about it. I am not as heavily invested as I was before but I am still hanging in until the end.

By the way, a historic $640 million jackpot is up for grabs Friday as the Mega Millions lottery is living up to its name! tongue.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

Hey Zig,

I'm right there with you. Iraq is going to do what is best for their economy and there is nothing we can do about it. I am not as heavily invested as I was before but I am still hanging in until the end.

By the way, a historic $640 million jackpot is up for grabs Friday as the Mega Millions lottery is living up to its name! tongue.gif

I'm in. ;)

Hey Zig,

Turn around and buy $10 million worth of dinar (what, that's like 9ish billion dinar?) and if it revalues 1 to 1, wow, you just made like 7 - 8 billion dinar after taxes. Can you say "good return?"