Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam gonna drive by today?

cslewis

I'm in the same boat... I had to learn to manipulate the mouse with my left hand and type witout my index finger. I don't care if his info is solid as of yet or not, it would be nice to hear some kind of info... I feel like when you are listening to the news and they use a tease to keep you hanging and not change the station during the commercials...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've been hoping for the Email.........the way I see it, no news is good news (from Adam)........perhaps we're so close......he is busy making the last minute preps for the RV emailing etc....rolleyes.gif I'm hoping anywaybiggrin.gif I'm sure he'll be in ASAP-when he has concrete info to share biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Well I think the fact that we havent heard anything from him yet is a good thing .... Adam isn't one for just throwing out any old info, I think the fact that we havent heard yet is because he's either busy with something else or he's busy trying to verify things before post's.

• Upvote 3

I've been hoping for the Email.........the way I see it, no news is good news (from Adam)........perhaps we're so close......he is busy making the last minute preps for the RV emailing etc....rolleyes.gif I'm hoping anywaybiggrin.gif I'm sure he'll be in ASAP-when he has concrete info to share biggrin.gif

Emails are nice but what I really want is a text :D

• Upvote 1

Well I think the fact that we havent heard anything from him yet is a good thing .... Adam isn't one for just throwing out any old info, I think the fact that we havent heard yet is because he's either busy with something else or he's busy trying to verify things before post's.

I agree Machine....

Didn't Adam say that he would close down the option to join or renew our VIP accounts when he felt we were ' few days out from an rv'? Well I just checked and I could still renew for another 3 months if I was so inclined. I hope that I am wrong, but I take that as a sign that he's not sure of anything yet. Hopefully he comes back on for a quick update so we all can relax a little.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I just got back from eye exam and they dilated my eyes and everything is all fuzzy. If there is any new news from Adam. A simple yes or no would do, but in Bold and Large letters please.

Good thing I now how to type on the key board or these words would be jibberish. Thanks for giving a fuzzy half blind person a hand. :blink:

Ok, I just got back from eye exam and they dilated my eyes and everything is all fuzzy. If any new news from Adam. A simple yes or no would do, but in Bold and Large letters please.

Good thing I now how to type on the key board or these words would be jibberish. Thanks for giving a fuzzy half blind person a hand. :blink:

NOTHING YET TODAY PATTY!tried to make the font bigger, this is the best I could do!!

Ok, I just got back from eye exam and they dilated my eyes and everything is all fuzzy. If there is any new news from Adam. A simple yes or no would do, but in Bold and Large letters please.

:rolleyes:no...but he is in the forum

You should know that Adam doesn't like to get called out.

Some have been banned for doing so.

That said, if you want to get his attention then all you need to do

is post a question in VIP. There he WILL respond.

Who's calling Adam out? Hopefully Adam doesn't follow your definition of being "called out".

Not sure if your's and my definition of getting called out is the same. :blink:

All I meant to say is that I have seen him get upset with such questions as your's.

Sorry if I offended you.

No offense taken, just unsure about why one would think my question of "does anyone know if Adam is going to do a drive-by today" would cause Adam to be upset. Be well.

Thanks, Barb. By the way, how does one know if Adam is on the forum?

go to the forum and go to bottom of page...you will see everybody that is on dv . Adam is always in red and a few of the mods are in red. You can click on his name and go to his profile and that will telll you where he is and what he is checking out...don't tell him I told ya...OK? lol

• Upvote 1