Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think at .10 Dr. Shabibi will have a run on is dinar from thy neighbors...

Dr S modernized the Iraqi banking system from typewriters and calculators to computers, and introduced them to financial instruments such as currency auctions.

I don't see him, after all these years, not reviving the Iraqi economy - through the increased purchase power of the new Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 1

I'm an old poker player, I'll hold'em till we get to a decent rate... Anything less than $1 wouldn't be worth the stress and aggravation this roller coaster ride we've been on has caused. Just my thoughts, everyone has thier own agenda and will do what they need to, I'm sure... Best of luck to everyone

• Upvote 2

If Iraq did RV much less than .25 cents, they would be bought out. The world is well aware that after the dinar goes international at a revalued rate, the rate will continue to climb. A low inital RV would wreak havoc on their country's financial sector. China, US and other countries would be buying up dinar left and right only to stiffle future economic growth under the dinar. It makes much more sense to at least be 1 to 1, which Iraq can support within their means. Just my two cents.. RK

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 3

I'm an old poker player, I'll hold'em till we get to a decent rate... Anything less than $1 wouldn't be worth the stress and aggravation this roller coaster ride we've been on has caused. Just my thoughts, everyone has thier own agenda and will do what they need to, I'm sure... Best of luck to everyone

FB,

I agree. I would not presume to tell others what to do with their investment; but at anything less than a 1 to 1, I will just hold on to what I have and wait. I have been in the over $3.00 camp from the beginning and haven't seen anything lately to convince me otherwise.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

If Iraq did RV much less than .25 cents, they would be bought out. The world is well aware that after the dinar goes international at a revalued rate, the rate will continue to climb. A low inital RV would wreak havoc on their country's financial sector. China, US and other countries would be buying up dinar left and right only to stiffle future economic growth under the dinar. It makes much more sense to at least be 1 to 1, which Iraq can support within their means. Just my two cents.. RK

That don't make cents Rogueunsure.gif ... that makes dollars!!!wink.giflaugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

FB,

I agree. I would not presume to tell others what to do with their investment; but at anything less than a 1 to 1, I will just hold on to what I have and wait. I have been in the over $3.00 camp from the beginning and haven't seen anything lately to convince me otherwise.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner... I always did like camping... especially in the $3.00+ campsites! wink.giflaugh.gif

.10 to .25 would not give Iraq an edge and de-dollarize the country. That's ultimately what Iraq needs to move on economically. I think that Iraq has unrealized assets to support a 1 to 1 RV if not better.

I don't think they have to de-dollarize. They've been using dollars for years and can keep using them. I think it's a stated GOAL of the CBI to de-dollarize because they want only their currency used, at some point...it may take them years to de-dollarize - we use it because we want a 1:1 rate. They have other problems. They would do better to start slowly at under a dollar and slowly move up, making us investors cash out early at lower rates. So we are probably looking at a dime or so. The Saudis are at .25 and are doing fine. They have also stated they want their currency the strongest in the ME. Ever heard of political posturing? Speechmaking? Of course they want it high----someday. It sounds good to say it. It doesn't mean it has to start out that way immediately....

Edited by hame55

May decision is clear on cash in. I will cash in a minimum of 95% of my IQD even if the rate is 1 cent. Even 10 cents is really good return on investment. There is a real good chance I will cash in 100% no matter what the rate.

If Iraq was not in the middle east, and/or the middle east was not the most unstable place in the world right now I would consider holding 50% of my IQD for a higher rate.

But it seems absolutely crazy as fragile as things are over there now to hold out for more and take the risk of the whole govt falling apart, a gov't coup, internal civil war, an alliance with Iran, ect... who knows?

A chance I will not take. My personal advice to most would be take your money, be grateful, and run and reinvest in other opportunities a little more secure!!!

Of course that is just my humble opinion.

GP

Couldn't agree more. If it comes out at a dime then I also see myself cashing in most of what I have. Not all of it but the large majority. I'm not a gambler by nature and I wouldn't have the stomach to wait for the rate to climb, for the reasons you gave. We're talking about Iraq, here. I don't trust anything to do with that country or that part of the world.

• Upvote 1

The thing that wrecks your argument is this - they may have stopped printing dinar. So the "whales" cannot stifle anything, buy up anything if it's not there. Think about it - the new RV at 25 cents would STRENGTHEN the dinar, making it the buy of the year. It would actually promote growth. The dinar would suddenly become scarce and more valuable.

What if there are no more left to buy? - they'd clean out the dealers, who don't hold that much globally speaking, and that would be it. Sure some would sell, then the CBI or gov't treasuries could resell at a higher rate later, making more money. It would be impossible to "buy up the country." Hell, wouldn't they be buying everything now? - the dinar is dirt cheap. This argument doesn't hold water, but it's been floating around for years on DV.

Edited by hame55

Ok....if it comes in low like .10-.25 would some of you think about cashing in a little bit to pay off bills/slash get some extra cash. Then take some of the money and reinvest back into the new currency for the long haul pay outs.

Just checking thoughts.

Also, while I don't expect anyone to release how much they have (seems to be a big secret)....people always talk about life changing amount of money. Just wondering....do you feel like most people have less or more than a million dinar when they talk about life changing amount of money? I am worried I have not purchased enough, while my wife says don't be greedy and be happy with what you have.

THanks for your thoughts!

I have been hearing the same song and dance since I joined. I have been off net for the last 5 months, I came back to check, it's as if I never left . Nothing has changed. So I will keep my dinar in safe place and check back in 5 more months. It's a very very good business for the people that run the dinar show. Have had my dinar since 2004 and hope one day it will R.V. Until that day I will wait for Adam's text. Hope you'all enjoy the daily drama, I was caught up in that for a long time. To each their own and please be happy and enjoy life.

• Upvote 2

Big Bear,

As Adam or any good adviser is going to tell you, do not buy more than you could afford to lose. On the other hand, IMO if you believe that there is going to be an rv then ask yourself what would I be able to do anything I wanted to, with an rv at the rate that makes most sense to you.

For example, the other day when some were talking $14 my wife believed it and thought we had more than enough. I would rather think I have enough if Adam's original thought of .10 is correct and anything over that is a huge blessing.

Besides, buying a little more each month makes this silly roller coaster ride a little more tolerable.

• Upvote 2

FB,

Roadrunner

That's my thoughts too RR. I think $3 is feasible too, if not immediately, in the near future, and I'm willing to wait for it... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

That don't make cents Rogueunsure.gif ... that makes dollars!!!wink.giflaugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Roadrunner... I always did like camping... especially in the $3.00+ campsites! wink.giflaugh.gif

I think you guys have the right spin on it. If they RV'd at 25 cents or less, I'd be buying up more, not trading it in. If the first pip movement is small, there's going to be more, so why not take advantage of it? If it comes out above $1.00, I may not buy more, but will still hold what I have for a while. Kudos guys!

• Upvote 1

Just checking thoughts.

Also, while I don't expect anyone to release how much they have (seems to be a big secret)....people always talk about life changing amount of money. Just wondering....do you feel like most people have less or more than a million dinar when they talk about life changing amount of money? I am worried I have not purchased enough, while my wife says don't be greedy and be happy with what you have.

The disclaimer first..... never buy more than you can afford to lose. O.K. with that out of the way, do you ever hope to have an opportunity like this again in your life time??? So study it out and make the most out of what is before you. The topic of how much folks have has come up from time to time over the years. Surprisingly some on this site claim to have none but come around to let us know how foolish we are. Others have a note or two. I brought the IQD up with a cousin of mine and she got all excited, "Oh yes Sir, we're invested! We have a 25K bill" I was a little disheartened but to her that might be "life changing" not in my book but everybody's dream is different. If you have never had 25K in your bank account it's a big deal!

One survey that I recall thought the average may be around 2 million IQD. Many have less than a mil and some have much more. You have to figure out what is right for you and your family and what you can afford. I started out with, "o.k., if it RV'ed at $3 what would it take to get out of debt" and bought that much. Then I lowered that to $2, then to $1 and then to a dime. After I got to the point I asked, "what would it take to retire at $3, $2, $1 or a dime" and started working that plan as I could afford to do so. A quarter to a dollar is a good range to plan within.

Once you get past the "get out of debt plan" you may want to look into ways to protect your nest egg. Adam has several great ideas for just that. Asset management should become a primary goal so that this windfall can be a blessing to, not only us, but our children, grandchildren and so on.

• Upvote 7

The disclaimer first..... never buy more than you can afford to lose. O.K. with that out of the way, do you ever hope to have an opportunity like this again in your life time??? So study it out and make the most out of what is before you. The topic of how much folks have has come up from time to time over the years. Surprisingly some on this site claim to have none but come around to let us know how foolish we are. Others have a note or two. I brought the IQD up with a cousin of mine and she got all excited, "Oh yes Sir, we're invested! We have a 25K bill" I was a little disheartened but to her that might be "life changing" not in my book but everybody's dream is different. If you have never had 25K in your bank account it's a big deal!

One survey that I recall thought the average may be around 2 million IQD. Many have less than a mil and some have much more. You have to figure out what is right for you and your family and what you can afford. I started out with, "o.k., if it RV'ed at $3 what would it take to get out of debt" and bought that much. Then I lowered that to $2, then to $1 and then to a dime. After I got to the point I asked, "what would it take to retire at $3, $2, $1 or a dime" and started working that plan as I could afford to do so. A quarter to a dollar is a good range to plan within.

Once you get past the "get out of debt plan" you may want to look into ways to protect your nest egg. Adam has several great ideas for just that. Asset management should become a primary goal so that this windfall can be a blessing to, not only us, but our children, grandchildren and so on.

Great reply....+1 from me. Good insight and good honest thoughts! THank you so much!

Thanks Bear. I have had years to think about it .... :mellow: Anyway, in ways that has been a good thing. I've had time to mature in my ideas. I don't want to become like so many lotto winners you hear about being broke in 3-5 years. I have an article and saw a program about a guy in Idaho that won big (around 100 mil) a few years ago. Paid his mortgage off on a 1200 sq.ft. house, bought a used car, gifted some to each family member, bought some high end bicycles, started college funds for nephews and took 16 friends to Tahiti for a couple of weeks. Then tried to go back to work at a Gold's gym but people bugged him so much with their "investment" ideas he had to take 6 months off before going back. He set up a team of advisors with the goal of turning his winnings into a billion $$. On the t.v. program he had kinda grown into his wealth, Aston Martin, very nice home, etc... He also had a charity set up with his family for kids and did golf tournements

• Upvote 1

Okane, YOU are a logical thinker! I like that. I am an analytical personality and so have followed much the same thinking since I found Adam's safe haven. I calculated, and calculated, and I still do that. I went along and bought little "bits" of dinar as I could afford Of course like most the "not more than you can lose" causes me the shivers! But I've made my share of bad investments/and decisions - I'm just hoping this will not be another. I stopped adding dinars now that I'm at a somewhat comphy level. If it comes in low, I will hold a small amount out on the hope of it climbing. Thank you for your great rationale B)

Ok....if it comes in low like .10-.25 would some of you think about cashing in a little bit to pay off bills/slash get some extra cash. Then take some of the money and reinvest back into the new currency for the long haul pay outs.

Just checking thoughts.

Big Bear-

I bought 2Mil and a third mil later for taxes, spread, etc. so I figure if it goes big I'll have enough @ a dime or a dollar. I still won't have wasted too much if it LOps and we lose money. Sort of in the middle.

• Upvote 1

Great post Okane. There is a saying that goes something to the effect that if you were to take everybody's money redistribute it evenly between everybody, that it would just be a matter of time before those who were poor before became poor again and those who were rich before acquired cash reserves and built their networth again to wealth.

Alot has to do with how you think about money and therefore how you handle money. Over the years I have grown in my thinking and understanding about money and have become much more purposeful in what I do with the little or the lot of it I may have.

A poor man's thinking spends all he has and probably then a little more than he has (debt). So no matter how much he makes he always spends all of it plus more. Buying this and that. If he comes into more money he immediately spends it. His debt continues to grow the more money he makes. He eyes are on immediate gratification.

A rich man's thinking is much more purposeful. He does not waste his money but thinks more in terms of how he can multiply it by cautious contemplation and investment. He will do without some things he could easily afford to have more to invest and get working for him. His eye will be on the future always thinking beyond the needs and wants of the moment. He will look for more ways to earn more money so he has more money to invest

Unfortunately I fear that so many who may do well on the IQD investment will soon be back to square one again after a bit of time. Spending money like there is no tomorrow. Their thinking about money will not change just because they got some.

As many know the statistics show that the overwhelming majority of people who win millions of $ in the lottery usually end up bankrupt and destitute.

My plan is to reinvest 99% of whatever windfall I get after the RV. I will do a few personal precautionary preparations for the tough economic times ahead for our country, take care of a few immediate needs, take fam on a reasonable vacation perhaps, pay off a couple of medical bills, and reinvest everything after those modest expenditures. I have already given 10% of my acquired IQD to the church so that is covered prior to RV.

At some point I will live off the returns of the investments but only touch the principle if it is for a good cause and only if my net worth is increasing to absorb it without diminishing my investment account. My goal is to increase my net worth, build wealth, help others through these difficult economic times, help expand the Kingdom of God, leave an inheritance for my children.

I am GP and that's my 2 cents

• Upvote 3

I like your way of thinking friend!