Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 26, a 17 year old boy was walking home - Trayvon Martin

mojack

Thinking about so many on this forum saying they're not racist; well I can believe that, but biased is just as deadly!

Sign the petition for justice:

http://www.change.or...ce=action_alert

George Zimmerman Is Not A Racist

Years ago, Dr. Martin luther King wrote: "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." He used the term to describe those who, in the belief that they were advancing a greater good, made themselves parties to bigotry and hatred.

It is a phrase we use a lot at CFSO, usually to describe those elements within the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security who sincerely believe that they have the right to routinely break laws in the pursuit of the "greater good" of national security. And to describe those others, in the State Department, who stand by as laws are broken, in the sincere belief that law enforcement agents are always "good," and that whatever is done in the name of security is "good."

It is not often that we write about things having little to do with the State Department, but events in an Orlando suburb present such a perfect example of what happens when good people take the law into their own hands, that we have to comment.

On February 26, a seventeen year old boy was walking home from a convenience store, to which he had gone to buy candy. He was spotted by a "neighborhood watch" captain, who found him suspicious, and who called the police for advice. He described the boy as appearing suspicious, saying "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about," Zimmerman told dispatchers, adding, "These @!$%#s. They always get away."

The dispatcher, hearing heavy breathing on the phone, asked Zimmerman: "Are you following him?"

"Yeah," Zimmerman said.

"Okay, we don't need you to do that," the dispatcher responded.

But Zimmerman, good conscientious soul that he was, ignored that advice - determined to protect his neighborhood from all manner of scum. He followed the boy, confronted him, and killed him. Neighbors reported hearing the boy beg for his life, and then begin to cry before being shot point blank in the chest. The pleas and crying - and gunshots followed by silence - can be heard on a number of 911 calls made by neighbors concerned by the commotion. A friend of the boy's who had been on the phone with him in a call that ended with the confrontation, describes him as wondering why he was being followed, and asking his killer: "why are you following me?"

The FBI is now investigating the matter as a hate crime. And it certainly is.

But it is probably not a hate crime based on race. We think it is worse than that.

The reason 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was killed is because "These @!$%#s always get away." These @!$%#s are not always black. Or Hispanic. Or white. They are people - anyone at all - who people like Zimmerman - good conscientious "protectors" of the rest of us - good neighbors, church goers, family men - consider to be suspicious. George Zimmerman did not want another @!$%# to get away. So he killed him in cold blood. It was not racist. Merely biased. By Zimmerman's belief that "suspicious people" must be stopped at all costs, and by any means possible.

The same thing happens every day, to a much smaller degree, in the Department of State, as the Bureau of Diplomatic Security selects individuals that it considers to be @!$%#s, and sets about diligently ensuring, through illegal as well as legal means, that they will not get away. Innocent employees are entrapped, lied about, set up, stripped of their security clearances, maligned, and eventually fired, not because they did anything wrong, but because DR and his band of thugs believe that "protecting national security" trumps the laws and constitution of the United States.

Zimmerman should be tried for first-degree murder.

Neither is a "protector" of anything or anyone but their own bigoted selves.

I approve this message. Mojack

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 13

***///

I split my time betwixt 3 homes, I happened to be at the one in Florida when this happened, so it was

front and center on our local news. :(

I was appalled that this self-appointed vigilante 'security' whacko wasn't held at gunpoint by local cops

and hauled off to the hoosgow never to see the light of day again. :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It is so *&^&^%^& disgusting what happened. No child should die, especially that way. I would stand in line to be a jurror in that mans trial. It is sickening. That poor kid. The picture on the news is of any kid in downtown USA. He should be out front of his house playing games with his friends, not lying in a damn grave. I wish there was a magic way bring that poor kid back. Brings tears to the eyes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This self appointed security guy admitted to Police that he shot TRAYVON, and is

not in custody or been arrested.......the DA's office and the Police should be

investigated.........he admitted to killing him.......something ain't right in this world.............

If there is an admission of guilt, why is he free.........still investigating ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

The police chief has just stepped down (local news @ 1800 HRS)...

albeit "temporarily" <_<

The prosecutor and his whole freaking office should be next! :angry:

Strange that it slippen under the carpet for a while. :mellow:

This self appointed security guy admitted to Police that he shot TRAYVON, and is

not in custody or been arrested.......the DA's office and the Police should be

investigated.........he admitted to killing him.......something ain't right in this world.............

If there is an admission of guilt, why is he free.........still investigating ?

Yeah, what the hell could they be investigating? :angry:

• Upvote 1

I know I'm gonna get heat for this but....that guy should fry....make me sick at what happened and makes me sick to think taxpayers have to give him shelter and feed him.....I never saw this on the news....my prayers for the boys family.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

Slippin' it under the carpet 3 weeks after it happened is a DISGRACE!

The Grand Jury should NOT DELAY! WHy are they waiting a whole month to convene on this case?!

OUTRAGEOUS!

Put that bloody murderer in jail NOW!

Let a jury - without a change of venue! - have at this killer! :angry:...

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

I know I'm gonna get heat for this but....that guy should fry....make me sick at what happened and makes me sick to think taxpayers have to give him shelter and feed him.....I never saw this on the news....my prayers for the boys family.

No heat from me. I'm with you 1000%. :angry:

Think about this, some of the taxes we pay on our dinar will help feed and shelter that scum. :angry:

• Upvote 1

***///

Key thing here is how quickly the neighbors all called to report that something was terribly wrong

as it seemed that the self-appointed security guard was being the aggressor!

They heard the young man yelling for help... on a couple of the 911 calls you can hear the commotion in the background.

It's SO disheartening and sickening, I can't even tell you.... just awful.

And why were SO many shots fired?

That killer is a COWARD! :angry:

These residents stand to lose EVERYTHING if it can be proved that this killer was on their homeowners' association payroll.

So they all came forward quickly enough to say he didn't work for them! <_<

• Upvote 1

Oh and by the way Mojack your statement

Thinking about so many on this forum saying they're not racist; well I can believe that, but biased is just as deadly!

I dont think most of us on this sight are biased. I think that most the time we are just disagreeing with what your saying dude

But damm sure not this time. We know wrong when we see it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

First of all zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer...

he needs to hang just like everyone on death row needs to be cleaned out...

there are other senseless murders that take place everyday in this country.

Much too true. <_<

***///

...and then the killer's father releases a statement saying his son is a good dude,

his "neighbors are black and he helps them and they love him" and he "is part hispanic and

has black family members so there's no way this is a hate crime"....

No way it's a hate crime, seriously...?!

If it would've been a non-black kid cutting through the buildings coming home from the mini-mart with

a can of iced tea and a bag of skittles, there would have been NO incident - surely!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is a travesty of immeasurable proportion. As a woman of color, my heart grieves on so many different levels. I am so ready to release the generational fears and uncertainty that come with the label of being a minority, a woman, a black woman, an African-American...

I pray for my son and my grandson in a world where they can be seen and portrayed as somehow less than human, innately criminal or threatening simply because they exists!

We must all come together to do what we can to prevent other senseless deaths from happening! Trayvon's death was senseless, but it was not in vain! This happened nearly one month ago and his killer is still a free man.

The message must be sent, unequivocally..."We will not tolerate the murder of any man, woman or child due to hate, prejudice and bigotry!"

We must all examine our own hearts and ask for the wisdom, the courage and the strength to make changes and to let the darkness give way to the Light.

In the meantime, I pour out all the Love in my heart for this young man's family and friends.

post-46078-133245876854_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 8

ya but we stil dont have all the details why was he in a gated community which he did not live there im sure this isn't the only time that kid has been in trouble we just dont know the details but what this guy did was indeed wrong and he should be convicted of at least man slaughter if NOT murder.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Oh and by the way Mojack your statement

I dont think most of us on this sight are biased. I think that most the time we are just disagreeing with what your saying dude

But damm sure not this time. We know wrong when we see it.

Glad you brought that up Dog, I believe everyone is biased and with the right (or wrong) combination, anyone of us could be a danger.

But of course in this situation, this guy had a mixture of excitement resting inside of him and he exploded.

I think about my 17 yr old most of the day! Very Sad!!!

ya but we stil dont have all the details why was he in a gated community which he did not live there im sure this isn't the only time that kid has been in trouble we just dont know the details but what this guy did was indeed wrong and he should be convicted of at least man slaughter if NOT murder.

One TV reporter pointed to his backdoor from the spot of shooting, 70 feet away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2