Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the trigger is pulled.....then what?

terr

At some point the rv trigger will be pulled, at that time it won't matter who does the pulling. What matters, IMO, is what we do with this obvious blessing. I have so many ideas of what I would like to do, help family, open a food bank, stimulate the economy as much as I can, so many ways to help. While were waiting, what great ideas do you all have.? I would like to beleave if its a big hit, there will be many of you willing to "pay it forward" .God is watching and God bless all of you.;)

so many possibilities - but two that make me smile - first, I want to buy a new piano for the church that I grew up in - in memory of my mom, who played that piano for so, so many years. Second, I want to rebuild the kitchen of that same church because my mom and all her friends were so very happy when they were there, preparing special meals for special occasions. I can't think of a better way to honor my mom and the roots that she established for me and my sisters and my brother and all our kids.

Terr -- I want to help a lot of people, relatives and do good works!

A few years back,I got a Ins. check from an auto accident,(I was hurt bad), for $25,000.,I gave $5,000. to my church to finish the fund to put a new roof on, the very next week I was BLESSED w/$8,900. profit in my small company that I ran by myself,( 3 ) times what I normally made!,THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

great request! I also am a Christian, and believe that God has a plan for His money! I'm not sure what it is yet, BUT I lead worship at our church, and we need a few things. Also, I(my husband) am involved in a solar project that could provide much needed electricity for low cost to third world countries, and my desire is to be an ambassador to these countries to promote, and install these systems! Very promising. I would love to serve in missions too any where God leads me. We purchased some Dinar for a few friends, who are in desperate need of finances right now too, so I am excited to see which of these things God is saying YES to. I am just trying to be obedient at this point to whatever that is.

all that you all have said are great ideas. I could not phathum what all i would do . first i would pay GOD his ten percent. GOD said to test him and watch the blessing that he pores out on you. then i will go back to school and become a pastor. thanks for all your amazing posts

so many possibilities - but two that make me smile - first, I want to buy a new piano for the church that I grew up in - in memory of my mom, who played that piano for so, so many years. Second, I want to rebuild the kitchen of that same church because my mom and all her friends were so very happy when they were there, preparing special meals for special occasions. I can't think of a better way to honor my mom and the roots that she established for me and my sisters and my brother and all our kids.

This is refreshing!

Now a days most people expect the government (other peoples money) to take care of all of their problems and needs because they feel they are entitled to whatever they want.

Sending my Pastor and his wife on a long needed vacation. I then am going to open a daycare for people that are not on walefare but barely make enough to pay for it. When I was young we made too much for gov help and too little to afford daycare while my husband and I worled so I hope I can help those that are in the shoes we wore 20 years ago

At some point the rv trigger will be pulled, at that time it won't matter who does the pulling. What matters, IMO, is what we do with this obvious blessing. I have so many ideas of what I would like to do, help family, open a food bank, stimulate the economy as much as I can, so many ways to help. While were waiting, what great ideas do you all have.? I would like to beleave if its a big hit, there will be many of you willing to "pay it forward" .God is watching and God bless all of you.;)

Iam paying forward NOW out of my wages...I try to help people using around 10% of what I earn...i`ve started doing this for around one year now...I do hope people will follow my lead and help people NOW. And yes when the Dinar RV`s I hope we will ALL do our bit and HELP people :)

The real trick will be to lay low and find out the best way to get your dinar safely to the proper bank and in an account. Keep your new found riches quiet. Then, hopefully you can begin to do all the good, and even fun things that you desire. Be careful though, first and foremost.

Uncle Sam will make sure we all stimulate the economy big time.

I have to pay God back for the money he lent me to buy the Dinars. With interest of course. Then i will bless my wife with a long overdue vacation with no kids. I'll make sure she gets pampered til she's content. Then I know several poor families that could use some financial relief.

People on this post....I encourage you to not be selfish with any blessing we receive from this investment. Help your fellow man as Jesus did. I promise you will be happier than if you spent it on yourself exclusively.

Uncle Sam will make sure we all stimulate the economy big time.

The only thing the government is going to stimulate is

its own pockets.

While helping people is a good thing, what about the animals?

I'm not going to get on my soapbox with this.

All I'm going to say is that it I can't stand the fact that people

buy exotic birds and then try to get rid of them because they

didn't do their homework first and learn just how much work

goes into owning one.

My Lilac Crested Amazon was a rescue.

It's been 10 years now, and he's still a feisty, onry,

demanding little s***head, but I wouldn't give him

up for all the Dinar in the world.

Possum will get professional help for his fight with the bottle and other substances and chewing tobacco. Then momma will get lipo-sunction and I will send her to one of schools for overeaters. Oh, she and I will get some new teeth and then go on a cruise to the Carabeanin. I will also take a phonics course. We will paint our trailer and replace the rotten wood on the floor. I will buy me a new truck and boat then fish like the fancy peoples do. And I want a new riding mower and a four wheeler with gun racks. I guess that's about it.