Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the trigger is pulled.....then what?

terr

At some point the rv trigger will be pulled, at that time it won't matter who does the pulling. What matters, IMO, is what we do with this obvious blessing. I have so many ideas of what I would like to do, help family, open a food bank, stimulate the economy as much as I can, so many ways to help. While were waiting, what great ideas do you all have.? I would like to beleave if its a big hit, there will be many of you willing to "pay it forward" .God is watching and God bless all of you.;)

Hi. Ronbo62 here. There is a program on the net that plugs you into over 300 forex providers and it doesn't cost you a cent. You send your broker the info and the site sets up everything. The only catch is you have to use the brokers that are allowing this kind of trading. It is truly amazing. I'm going to take half of my money and start several of these providers and I should be able to triple my money in a couple of months if not sooner. Tehy also accept you if you want to become a provider.

When I started this thread , I wondered want some of the posts would be like, Im truly proud of the fact that most of you understand if this pans out you truly know where it comes from, and know in your hearts the good you want to do to help those in need. It brought tears to my eyes, I don't care how long the wait is anymore, Im more interested in the fact there are so many of you that are gonna make a difference, that have the giving heart, that means alot. When this is said and done, I will miss these posts most of all, and dont forget to "pay it forward" and know God is pleased in us in every unselfish act. You all had great ideas , dreams to fill. My wish is it all happens real soon for all of you. Thankyou Terr

i am a pastor and i have noticed a lot of believers here it encourages me to see this all of our staff at church have invested and we are in a building program to build a new 10 million dollar facility we have over 30 ministries in our church that will benefit from it so a lot of ours will go there dont forget the storehouse principle save some seed for replanting for the next harvest