Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its about that time that Okie will disappear into the oil patch for a month or so and then pop in like nothing ever happened. One common thread I notice in these pumper posts is they always seem to fit in there that dinar banker is still selling at the old rate. To me it smells like a well orchestrated advertising campaign using legitimate news to pump fake intel. I once questioned the Dinar Banker layaway program on the squirrel site and got booted by Andie Z. I know it is going to RV, just think there are alot of people who are making big bucks off the hype.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its about that time that Okie will disappear into the oil patch for a month or so and then pop in like nothing ever happened. One common thread I notice in these pumper posts is they always seem to fit in there that dinar banker is still selling at the old rate. To me it smells like a well orchestrated advertising campaign using legitimate news to pump fake intel. I once questioned the Dinar Banker layaway program on the squirrel site and got booted by Andie Z. I know it is going to RV, just think there are alot of people who are making big bucks off the hype.

Pumpers or Anti-Pumpers really who cares. They both have one common denominator.............ego. Listen with a grain of salt and relax.Best to all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are a lot of people making a lot of money off of dinar sells...anyone who tells you that you are going to be rich is either a pumper or has spent too much time on dinar sites...the best thing you can do is read the news for yourself without someone interpreting it for you...odds are you will be correct about what it means...also, spend some time on the CBI web site...there you will find their "key financial indicators"...which will include the amount they have in foreign reserves as well as how much dinar they have in circulation....also google their annual GDP and compare it to other countries as well as the US and what the ratio is to their money supply.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also trust no one that uses a fake name or initials(including mine) for any financial advise.Do your own research & talk to someone you trust if need be. There are some here and other sites that will try to sway you one way or the other(many agenda's/ego's).Believe in yourself and your conclusions.Lastly greed is not a bad thing contrary to many,it's what brought us here in the first place.Best to all

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Ya think

UGGGGGGGGHHH HERE WE GO AGAIN!! Okie this and okie that.. Blah PUMPER THIS....PUMPER THAT blah blah. Why can't People accept okie post for what they are.....PURE GREAT IMAGINATION POST TO BE USED AT WORK TO GET THROUGH THE DAY!!!

READ AND DAYDREAM PEOPLE!!!!

Edited by Crow

Im sure that their network is probably more elaborate than we know. The players who are in the sidelines and underground are probably the key to these operations and Im sure that it is probably more of a sturctered operation as well. I think that if you were to discover where they begin this process of recruiting their new victims then you may be able to cut them off somehow. I am personally sickened and saddened by the whole guru pumper lie thing and would like to see it come to an end, More so Id like for this whole thing to come to an end but realize thiat this may not happen for a while yet.

• Upvote 2

Look in the archives, I saw a great post regarding the incestuous ties between the traders and the "intel" purveyors.

I did my own research (back when I was taking this stuff WAAAY to seriously) and confirmed through public records and other trustworthy sources, most are former/current MLM types. Overall, I can see why the scam label is put on this venture, the majority of "leading" characters in this are a swarthy lot indeed!

EXCEPT Adam. I've seen critiques regarding him, none that I find credible. I respect what he has done here and the fact that just by looking at those who post on this site, you can tell that he encourages free thinking and opinions. That testifies to the integrity of the founder and the staff that assists him. :tiphat:

Hoo-ahh!

"Who are the pumpers," imo, everyone EXCEPT Adam, Sonny1, Scooter, Bondlady, Kaperoni, Breitling, 8Ball, and of course the respected members here(too many too mention:)). I may have left off a name or two, but that's all off the top of my head :)