Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki prepares for talks with the blocks side by the National Conference

yota691

Maliki prepares for talks with the blocks side by the National Conference

On: Sun 03/18/2012 10:20

 Baghdad / term

plans to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki do several meetings with representatives of the political blocs before the Arab summit conference later this month in order to provide a suitable platform for the National Conference. Sources told (range) yesterday, "said Maliki would put a compromise to require the Iraqi National Congress before the Arab summit through intensive meetings with representatives of the political blocs

In order to develop appropriate solutions to some outstanding problems between all parties, especially with the Iraqi List. "

and she sources "that these meetings will provide a suitable platform for the National Conference, which operates the Preparatory Committee on the preparation of its agenda in this period."

and welcomed the Iraqi List, these invitations and MP Ziad worldwide abolition "The large number of meetings that will bring the views," adding that "the basic problem is not in the collection of the parties in the side events as much as there must be solutions to a number of problems among them."

He continued worldwide abolition, negotiator, the official name of block solution, in his speech (range ) yesterday, "al-Maliki to resolve most differences through deeds, not words, the implementation of previous agreements."

and connects the MP for the Iraqi completion of the promises of the rule of law in good faith, and added, "We and our friends in the same boat, and it is correct and there is conflict between us because the biggest loser of Iraq and the political blocs together, "calling to" make concessions by everyone, especially since all the parties see themselves as right and others wrong. "

She was a cluster solution, one of the components of the Iraqi willingness to meet Maliki's call if they received at the time the next, and added, "will not be a substitute for the conference National, which is being work to stay in the moment. "

He explained, "We are looking for the application of previous agreements, and recommendations that may come out of the upcoming meeting will be a dead letter if you were not there serious about making it a practical reality, but we are sure that there are some parties did not want us to reap the fruits of the political process, for various reasons may be related or external pressures. "

concluded Deputy for Iraq that "the meetings called for by al-Maliki complementary to the National Congress in order to create the appropriate atmosphere for holding the conference, because the differences great between us and the rule of law, and the other between the Kurdistan Alliance and Maliki's coalition of hand and the central government on the other hand, as well as push and pull between the components of the National Alliance, particularly with resentment Sadrists what they see as the dominance of one party on the political decision. "

In terms of the National Congress declared a member of the Preparatory Committee Ammar Tohme, that the Tripartite Commission will be held on Sunday, meeting for the preparation of the agenda of the National Congress.

said Tohme in a press statement: The Tripartite Commission, which commissioned the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference to prepare the agenda of the conference according to the structural vernacular that approved by the Preparatory will reach consensus on the agenda of the conference reconstituted and organization, adding that the Tripartite Commission held its meeting on Wednesday will be held another meeting on Sunday.

The negotiator for the National: It is expected to complete the Preparatory Committee agenda to be submitted to the Preparatory Committee for approval and the search mechanism for its implementation and drawing treatments of topics and guarantees required for the implementation and formulation of solutions, stressing that the difficulty of deciding on the timing of the National Congress, because it depends on the completion of work of the Preparatory Committee.

The MP for the Iraqi Ahmed electrodes had announced earlier in the agreement was at the meeting of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference to hold a conference before the Arab summit, pointing to the formation of a sub-committee of the inside of the Preparatory Committee to prepare a working paper of the Conference.

said electrodes in a statement following the the end of the preparatory committee meeting yesterday: The agreement took place between the representatives of political groups represented on the Committee to hold a conference before holding the Arab summit, as was agreed that the Agreement shall be Erbil first and most important item of the paper the National Congress.

said electrodes: It was agreed to implement the rest of the items Convention on the Erbil that have not been implemented and be the first item to the terms of a working paper of the Conference, and solve the political problems that took place after the formation of the government, expressing optimism about the success of the National Congress after the results of today's meeting.

He pointed out that the meeting concluded that the formation of the structural of the Conference, and the formation of a sub-committee of the Committee preparations, to prepare a working paper of the Conference, saying: that the meeting stressed the need for the success of the National Congress, but they did not set a date for the conference, indicating the following: ensure that the agreement held by the Arab Summit.

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=62277

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

:rolleyes:

Thank you for the post Yota!!

Well, this will either be the shortest National Conference, or the most successful. They are going to deal with Erbil first, so as long as everyone, gets along this could end great! Otherwise, the Iraqi List will walk out again. I am betting on this getting done this time. There is a lot more on the line right now, especially with the Arab Summit right around the corner. They are getting all their ducks in a row now, so hopefully everything starts falling into place!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 6

:rolleyes:

Thank you for the post Yota!!

Well, this will either be the shortest National Conference, or the most successful. They are going to deal with Erbil first, so as long as everyone, gets along this could end great! Otherwise, the Iraqi List will walk out again. I am betting on this getting done this time. There is a lot more on the line right now, especially with the Arab Summit right around the corner. They are getting all their ducks in a row now, so hopefully everything starts falling into place!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

I agree, and I think Maliki is even on board this time. :)

• Upvote 2

Yes, we've heard that maliki wants to work it all out, blah, blah, blah before, BUT - it seems Nouri has had an EPIPHANY (the sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something), and sees "the light". He seems focused on the Erbil agreement and ministers, but hesitates to say it all can get done before the Summit. Maybe he knows the HCL (or another item or two) is just too much to get done under the banner of a National Meeting that is the end-all of the country's issues. He's probably right.

He says he's going to have a meeting of the political blocs to get as much done before the Summit as possible. I think the time for him to give some ground in negotiations is near. He has his people in place, is comfortable with the upper government leaders, and knows exactly what his "frenemies" want. He's held off on most every issue, and it seems this is the time to pull it all together. HE will get credit for all of the successes, HE will get the thanks of the Arab World for the Summit, and HE already has Kuwait in his pocket.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but he has shunned ANY involvement from Iran in the Summit, as well as Syria's. Iran is a Persian country, not Arab. He has denied their request to attend, even as an observer, and they're really ticked off about it. Too freakin' bad, if you ask me.....

• Upvote 3

We will see what they say tomorrow......

In terms of the National Congress declared a member of the Preparatory Committee Ammar Tohme, that the Tripartite Commission will be held on Sunday, meeting for the preparation of the agenda of the National Congress.

The rest is just talk at this point but this is telling...

It was agreed to implement the rest of the items Convention on the Erbil that have not been implemented and be the first item to the terms of a working paper of the Conference

urgently, urgency are both derivatives of my new favorite word urgent and it sure seems that this is what they have right now........

Here's a little Foreigner for your listening pleasure;

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It was agreed to implement the rest of the items Convention on the Erbil that have not been implemented and be the first item to the terms of a working paper of the Conference

urgently, urgency are both derivatives of my new favorite word urgent and it sure seems that this is what they have right now........

:lol: Urgent by Foreigner Turn it UP!!

Youre not shy, you get around

You wanna fly, dont want your feet on the ground

You stay up, you wont come down

You wanna live, you wanna move to the sound

Got fire in your veins

Burnin hot but you dont feel the pain

Your desire is insane

You cant stop until you do it again

But sometimes I wonder as I look in your eyes

Maybe youre thinking of some other guy

But I know, yes I know, how to treat you right

Thats why you call me in the middle of the night

You say its urgent

So urgent, so oh oh urgent

Just wait and see

How urgent my love can be

Its urgent

You play tricks on my mind

Youre everywhere but youre so hard to find

Youre not warm or sentimental

Youre so extreme, you can be so temperamental

But Im not looking for a love that will last

I know what I need and I need it fast

Yeah, theres one thing in common that we both share

Thats a need for for each other anytime, anywhere

It gets so urgent

So urgent

You know its urgent

I wanna tell you its the same for me

So oh oh urgent

Just you wait and see

How urgent our love can be

Its urgent

You say its urgent

Make it fast, make it urgent

Do it quick, do it urgent

Gotta rush, make it urgent

Want it quick RV

Urgent, urgent, emergency RV

So urgent, emergency

Emer... emer... emer...

Its urgent RV :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 6

as was agreed that the Agreement shall be Erbil first and most important item of the paper the National Congress.

said electrodes: It was agreed to implement the rest of the items Convention on the Erbil that have not been implemented and be the first item to the terms of a working paper of the Conference, and solve the political problems that took place after the formation of the government, expressing optimism about the success of the National Congress after the results of today's meeting.

In bold, I believe will be the seating of the GOI......

• Upvote 4

yota, I got this verse......

Make it fast, make it urgent

Do it quick, do it urgent

Gotta rush, make it urgent

Want it quick

Urgent, urgent, emergency

So urgent, emergency

Emer... emer... emer...

Its urgent

Good thing you people can't hear me sing this part, my 32 year old daughter told me when she was 6 that the only time I need to be singing was at 80 mhp in a car with the windows up by myself....:huh: ...she was right tho, lord gave me 000 talent for singing....see there goes those zero's...right out the window...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...tuck-n-roll you damn zero's...:P

• Upvote 3

Stryker

I am sorry I hit the neg button by accident on my iPad!!!!

• Upvote 1

The zeros are the currency being taken out of circulation burnt and the ashes being thrown out the window, just to clarify,

Stryker

I am sorry I hit the neg button by accident on my iPad!!!!

You should have done that when I was singing my verse.....:lol: :lol: :lol: ...:rolleyes: ..it happens NP...

• Upvote 3